blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 03:49:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272881 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5700 5701 5702 5703 [5704] 5705 5706 5707 5708 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13563723 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85545 on: August 21, 2014, 10:03:24 AM »

Great Report, as ever, Tighty.

Do you copy all tht Baseball info, or do you really follow it that closely?

Looks like the end of the MLB season will have some proper sweats for us, fingers crossed, we have some remarkably good positions going for us. 

i follow some good sites. i only report a fraction of the info, its a statistician's heaven baseball (eg moneyball/sabermetrics etc)

i don't have the time to back or recommend individual games, especially once the NFL starts

We would be unlucky now not to get the Orioles up for £550, the Yankees unders bet is a favourite too, the Royals is the big sweat

The Royals are the team that has been out of the play offs the longest of any of the MLB franchises, 32 years. Traditionally they are one of the smallest teams in terms of playing budget, and i've found myself really rooting for them to get there, irrespective of the bets.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #85546 on: August 21, 2014, 10:22:05 AM »

WH mobile offer tomorrow.

Looks like 3/4 races could be worth a dable.

Kool Kompany
Tiggy Wiggy
Tagoaroo

posting quickly off my phone if someone could fill in gaps for me prices and times that would be good Smiley

Fwiw I think Tiggy Wiggy is a decent bet at the 2/1 I believe Ladbrokes are going.  Think it will go off a fair bit shorter than that.

Just to point out the front two in the market are moving up to 6f. One for the first time, the other has run over it before, but was its only defeat.
Will probably win etc, but wouldn't go too mad. Just saying like.

I could happily back any of the top 3 in the Hills offer.  Tiggy Wiggy and Anthem Alexander have the best form, Casual Smile has done 6 furlongs.  Feels a bit swings and roundabouts.  I have personally backed Anthem Alexander and backed him each way with Korals, looks mad, but really isn't as they are quarter first 3 in what looks near a 3 horse race.  Sure Neil will now tip 2 of the others.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85547 on: August 21, 2014, 10:31:18 AM »

Anthem Alexander has to give Tiggy Wggy three pounds, i think, having beaten it a neck on fast ground in june at level weights

if it does that it might as well have run in the nunthorpe and won that instead!

anyway its 12/1 bar the top 3 in a 9 horse race where you can get 1/4 top 3 in various places

4 of the 9 are 66/1 and up...

ideal e/w heat isn't it?

don't know about the form but something like Sulaalaat at 12s e/w to drop one of the top three out of a place looked interesting

just cogitating. i like as an intellectual challenge to pick Neil's picks an hour before they go up :-)

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85548 on: August 21, 2014, 10:32:28 AM »

In case anyone is interested, especially as there are some bigger prices in competitive races at York, Ladbrokes have an Offer, back a winner @ 4/1 or above, & get a Free Bet.

The T & C's are here.....

http://www.ladbrokes.com/tc/four/

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85549 on: August 21, 2014, 10:35:54 AM »

Sure Neil will now tip 2 of the others.

He did!

;-)

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #85550 on: August 21, 2014, 10:43:30 AM »

Sure Neil will now tip 2 of the others.

He did!

;-)

It isn't much of a surprise as all of these have got very good place terms vs Betfair if you get quarter first 3.  Cursory Glance each way at 3/1 Corals quarter first 3 is clearly a good bet too.  Only backed the 4 now.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85551 on: August 21, 2014, 10:58:26 AM »

In case anyone is interested, especially as there are some bigger prices in competitive races at York, Ladbrokes have an Offer, back a winner @ 4/1 or above, & get a Free Bet.

The T & C's are here.....

http://www.ladbrokes.com/tc/four/

I must add  a clarification.

It does NOT apply to "Restricted" Clients.

So the Message only applies to Marky & Posh Bloke.

As you were.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85552 on: August 21, 2014, 11:06:00 AM »

749pm sky dogs Monmore t4 5/4 vcbet/888 recommened £50 win.  Me and Omm both put a write up on the dog thread.  Being backed everywhere early this morning.  Price moving.  Certain to go off shorter.  11/8 at coral/fred went once the cleaners signed in.  Ladbrokes had just moved off 5/4 as well into 11/10 in the last 5 minutes.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85553 on: August 21, 2014, 11:12:43 AM »

19:49 T4 Geelo Vegas (Greyhound Racing Outright - Race) Odds: 5/4 Stake: 50.00 Possible Return:  112.50

My eyes are open wide
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #85554 on: August 21, 2014, 11:19:16 AM »

Betfred 7/2 Kool Kompany and 9/4 Tiggy wiggy. Both beat Betdaq (4.1 and 2.94)

Do what you can
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #85555 on: August 21, 2014, 11:21:36 AM »

Charlie Reynolds ‏@thesportsfox  6m
Vincent Tan on Malky Mackay in Feb 2014: "Today he's the hero, tomorrow this will reverse when the truth comes out"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85556 on: August 21, 2014, 11:27:12 AM »

Do what you can

We're on kool kompany for about £30. more? views?

tiggywiggy, well recommendations on that race are all over the place on here. i am also mindful of the BE comments this morning, i paraphrase - not interested at 3/1 etc

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #85557 on: August 21, 2014, 11:35:22 AM »

Do what you can

tiggywiggy, well recommendations on that race are all over the place on here. i am also mindful of the BE comments this morning, i paraphrase - not interested at 3/1 etc

If we aren't interested in Tiggy Wiggy, can't we just bet Anthem Alexander with Hills offer (currently 11/4 best), and Cursory Glance each way with korals at 3/1 (maybe 20 e/w)?  It seems hard to have a bad each way bet in that race and this is the low variance route and must be value if we think Tiggy Wiggy is short.

I'd take the 3/1 Tiggy Wiggy if anybody is offering FWIW. 

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #85558 on: August 21, 2014, 11:39:59 AM »

Do what you can

If we aren't interested in Tiggy Wiggy, can't we just bet Anthem Alexander with Hills offer (currently 11/4 best), and Cursory Glance each way with korals at 3/1 (maybe 20 e/w)?  It seems hard to have a bad each way bet in that race and this is the low variance route and must be value if we think Tiggy Wiggy is short.

I'd take the 3/1 Tiggy Wiggy if anybody is offering FWIW. 

Can't see any harm in taking the 1/4 Taghrooda with Hills (somoene put it up last night), though you can obviously abvoid Hills price on Kool Kompany.  I don't see any ham in topping that bet up to £50 with thye 7/2 currently available with   edit just checked who it was and it has gone Sad

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85559 on: August 21, 2014, 11:45:55 AM »

Belgian GP this weekend

- top end speed, aero efficiency crucial = Mercedes and Williams

-  Renault and Ferrari-powered cars at a big disadvantage. Shouls also suit Force India/McLaren at decent podium prices too

-  Bottas had 3 podiums in a row in Austria, Britain and Germany before Hungary

- On each occasion he won the race w/o Mercedes. Very quick, great temperament, more reliable than Massa, future world champion etc etc

- The Williams won't be as quick as the Mercedes in the turns of the second sector but in Sector 3 (the long straight down to the final chicane) and particularly the first-sector run from the La Source hairpin, through Eau Rouge and up the Kemmel Straight, it could be the quickest car of all.

- Bottas 5/2 to win the race without Mercedes
(11/8 to podiumfyate)

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/belgian-grand-prix/w-o-mercedes

- Spa could be extremely tough on engines (top whack power for 70% of the lap) and it's not inconceivable that a power plant or its related energy-recovery system could malfunction, as happened in Canada.

- There's no reason this should happen to Mercedes any more than Williams but in the double podium market, Mercedes is 4/11 and Williams is 10/1. One merc failure gives Williams a real shot at two drivers in the top 3 given the characteristics of Spa and Williams's package. Mercedes have only completed a 1-2 twice in the last five races.

http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/belgian-grand-prix/double-podium-finish

In the next 8 hours, our resident Williams employee/son of Frank will be on to debunk or agree as necessary :-)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:49:13 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 5700 5701 5702 5703 [5704] 5705 5706 5707 5708 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: