blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:59:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272716 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5702 5703 5704 5705 [5706] 5707 5708 5709 5710 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13526006 times)
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #85575 on: August 21, 2014, 04:03:13 PM »

Instabet, Tahgrooda to win by 2 lengths or more@ evens max £20 for next 12 mins

1.5 to 3.5 with sky is 6/4 and over 3.5 is 13/8. 

I've had a tickle at 1.5 to 3.5.  think she wins by 2.75 - 4.  Betty are under 5l fav it @ 1.67. 
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #85576 on: August 21, 2014, 04:07:58 PM »

Never seen that coming. 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #85577 on: August 21, 2014, 04:09:49 PM »

Well done to all those who tipped Tiggy, think about 5 of you did.

Fred might be the only one not on!

Nor me. But I'll live.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #85578 on: August 21, 2014, 04:12:47 PM »

Anybody have her winning by -0.5 lengths?  Looking forward to Tighty's report tomorrow. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85579 on: August 21, 2014, 04:37:27 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/monmore/21:19/winner

fav here at 13/8 with bald is worth a bet.  Plenty matched at 6/4 and under on bf already.  Seems a wholesale gamble which will go off shorter than 13/8.  Rare to see so much early cash done so short on bf on a dog race hours before the off.  Recommend £50 at 13/8 with bald.  Scotty put this on dog thread.  Just needs a bit more luck in running to power home tonight after finding some trouble in the heats/semis.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85580 on: August 21, 2014, 04:40:55 PM »

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000381372/article/brandin-cooks-sammy-watkins-head-offensive-roy-candidates?campaign=Twitter_atl

we are on 1 and 4 and 10 and 20-1 respectively

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85581 on: August 21, 2014, 04:46:12 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/monmore/21:19/winner

fav here at 13/8 with bald is worth a bet.  Plenty matched at 6/4 and under on bf already.  Seems a wholesale gamble which will go off shorter than 13/8.  Rare to see so much early cash done so short on bf on a dog race hours before the off.  Recommend £50 at 13/8 with bald.  Scotty put this on dog thread.  Just needs a bit more luck in running to power home tonight after finding some trouble in the heats/semis.

480 Mtrs (Or)
Outright Betting
   Viking Jack    13/8    
Total stake   £ 35.00
Estimated return   £ 91.88
Full stake   £ 35.00
Full estimated return   £ 91.88

watching the balances around the place, hence not £50

My eyes are open wide
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #85582 on: August 21, 2014, 04:55:32 PM »

Tony Pulis has been matched as low as 9/1 for the Palace job

With Moody now gone it is not as mad as it seems

Agree with Ant they really dont want to give it to Millen but he is one of the only ones at the top of the betting who want this job. Plus unlike Sherwood he doesnt give a jot that he is not first or even sixth choice.

Not sure the price now is that appealing though HAS to beat West Ham at the weekend you would think.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 05:01:46 PM by horseplayer » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85583 on: August 21, 2014, 07:38:11 PM »

starting on Monday...

Andy Murray: Seeded to meet Novak Djokovic in the US Open quarter-finals

Murray, seeded only eighth this year following a slide down the rankings, will now meet the Wimbledon champion in the last eight at Flushing Meadows if the pair progress that far.

Whether that happens may be in some doubt as Murray is seeded to face his Toronto conqueror Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the last 16.

However, if the seedings play out if will be Djokovic, drawn to play Argentina's Diego Schwartzman in round one, who progresses to a semi-final meeting with Stan Wawrinka.

The Australian Open champion is on course to face Canadian Milos Raonic in his quarter-final.

Murray, who claimed his maiden Grand Slam title in New York two years ago, will play Dutchman Robin Haase in the first round.

The British star will be wary of the world number 70 having needed to fight back from two sets down to beat him at the same tournament in 2011, although he was an easy winner when the pair met again in the Australian Open last year.

In the opposite half of the draw, the in-form Roger Federer is seeded to face David Ferrer in the semis. Any such meeting would be a repeat of Sunday's Cincinnati Masters final won in three sets by Federer.

Before then, Federer could meet Grigor Dimitrov in the quarter-finals. Federer, who will be looking to win a record sixth US Open crown, will open against Australia's Marinko Matosevic.

Ferrer is seeded to meet Tomas Berdych in the last eight, although the Czech faces a tricky opener against 2011 champion Lleyton Hewitt which looks the pick of the first-round matches.

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85584 on: August 21, 2014, 08:19:44 PM »

dog beat by a short head in a photo. Went off 4/5 fav in the ring (2.2 on bf)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #85585 on: August 21, 2014, 10:42:22 PM »

No words needed Sad

Click to see full-size image.
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #85586 on: August 21, 2014, 10:49:05 PM »

Evening Mr T.

I have been eagerly awaiting the draw for the US open as I had a player I wanted to back but it was dependent on him avoiding Federer. There are huge question marks over many of the possible winners of this tournament. Injuries, illnesses, marriages and form all have a bearing. Personally I would make Federer favourite for this as Djokovic got married after Wimbledon, where I thought he was lucky to beat Dimitrov and Federer, and I have read about him messing about on the practice courts ever since. At 3-1 Federer makes little appeal. I am going to have a watching brief on Dimitrov until the 2nd week as he is going to have a plan more cunning than Baldrick ever had to explain his last 3 weeks. I have to overlook Murray yet again and will do so until he stops serving like a girl.

The person I want to suggest we back is Raonic. He has a very limited game- a huge serve, and a massive forehand. Often his game plan is to get to a tie break and hope his serve holds up better than the opposition and generally it does. He has been consistently beating all the lesser players with ease and should comfortably get to the 1/4 final and I would not be surprised if Wawrinka got knocked out before then.

The purist in me will be quite happy should he lose to Federer in the final as he has no backhand to speak of but the e/w odds we get if he gets to the final are decent.

Suggest £10 e/w Raonic @ 40-1 with Paddy Power.

I PM'ed the bet to Tighty earlier as the 40-1 was so much better than anything else. It is now 35-1 but I think it is a bet down to 20-1.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #85587 on: August 21, 2014, 10:52:43 PM »

Sherwoods pulls out of Palace race

Carpe Diem
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #85588 on: August 21, 2014, 10:56:17 PM »

Sherwoods pulls out of Palace race

Good boy.

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #85589 on: August 21, 2014, 11:36:31 PM »

Evening Mr T.

I have been eagerly awaiting the draw for the US open as I had a player I wanted to back but it was dependent on him avoiding Federer. There are huge question marks over many of the possible winners of this tournament. Injuries, illnesses, marriages and form all have a bearing. Personally I would make Federer favourite for this as Djokovic got married after Wimbledon, where I thought he was lucky to beat Dimitrov and Federer, and I have read about him messing about on the practice courts ever since. At 3-1 Federer makes little appeal. I am going to have a watching brief on Dimitrov until the 2nd week as he is going to have a plan more cunning than Baldrick ever had to explain his last 3 weeks. I have to overlook Murray yet again and will do so until he stops serving like a girl.

The person I want to suggest we back is Raonic. He has a very limited game- a huge serve, and a massive forehand. Often his game plan is to get to a tie break and hope his serve holds up better than the opposition and generally it does. He has been consistently beating all the lesser players with ease and should comfortably get to the 1/4 final and I would not be surprised if Wawrinka got knocked out before then.

The purist in me will be quite happy should he lose to Federer in the final as he has no backhand to speak of but the e/w odds we get if he gets to the final are decent.

Suggest £10 e/w Raonic @ 40-1 with Paddy Power.

I PM'ed the bet to Tighty earlier as the 40-1 was so much better than anything else. It is now 35-1 but I think it is a bet down to 20-1.

Thanks Hector, good enough for my £2 free rooney goalscoring bet and a bit of interest.

Pages: 1 ... 5702 5703 5704 5705 [5706] 5707 5708 5709 5710 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: