blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:07:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6206 6207 6208 6209 [6210] 6211 6212 6213 6214 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442967 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #93135 on: December 29, 2014, 12:57:33 PM »

A 90% fit SS would beat the current crop of CH contenders(SDG excepted), and he looked pretty good to me.

Based on newcomers getting backed on basis of zero track form, I can understand why he was cut(we know what he is capable of), as he looked in pretty good shape to me, and The Chemist sure seemed pleased, and Im pretty sure he knows more than either of us!

4-1 was massive and I can't say Im shocked he was cut even if he just turned up and proved he still had four legs
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:00:39 PM by BigAdz » Logged

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #93136 on: December 29, 2014, 01:00:22 PM »

I would be amazed if he runs in the Champion Chase

Some very good judges mentioned at the start of the season how they would not lay a short price him ever running again and the heart issue was always a cover up (it did happen but was sorted very quickly)

Henderson looks a bag of nerves all the time now and will take any excuse not to run him at Ascot and probably Cheltenham
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #93137 on: December 29, 2014, 01:03:12 PM »

Some very good judges mentioned at the start of the season how they would not lay a short price him ever running again and the heart issue was always a cover up (it did happen but was sorted very quickly)

Henderson looks a bag of nerves all the time now and will take any excuse not to run him at Ascot and probably Cheltenham

What price?

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #93138 on: December 29, 2014, 01:06:13 PM »

What price?

To run? Would not take even the price he is to win myself
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #93139 on: December 29, 2014, 01:07:22 PM »

What price?

To run? Would not take even the price he is to win myself

Reading between the lines, that's clear, but what price to turn up do you think?

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #93140 on: December 29, 2014, 01:09:57 PM »

I would not take two spades myself

Just my opinion
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:15:09 PM by horseplayer » Logged
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #93141 on: December 29, 2014, 01:22:18 PM »

According to Henderson

The horse has been in serious training at home since September, how much can a gallop round a track bring him on?

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #93142 on: December 29, 2014, 01:27:28 PM »

According to Henderson

The horse has been in serious training at home since September, how much can a gallop round a track bring him on?

Understood. Not sure what game you think he is playing though? Why put yourself through this charade to not run him ever again?

I could well see him turn up unraced at Chelts and be a shadow of his former self/pull up etc, but I don't see why he would do all this for no reason.

If someone offered me 4-1 on him two years ago, having just seen him do that gallop, I would risk a few bob, in a (dodgy) heartbeat.

Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93143 on: December 29, 2014, 01:48:42 PM »

Ski update:

Sunday's GS saw a good 3rd spot for Mikaela. Keeping her in the hunt for the overall.

http://www.fis-ski.com/alpine-skiing/leader-board/giant-slalom/

Racer of the day was the wonderfully named Norwegian girl, Ragnhild Mowinckel, she'll be a major force in a few seasons.

Click to see full-size image.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #93144 on: December 29, 2014, 02:07:41 PM »

Never seen the point of racecourse gallops tbf. Hendo has always liked doing them, though. Remember he did one with See You Then in a similar spot, when he was on the downgrade.

Think you'd be an idiot to back one for a championship race off the back of one.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #93145 on: December 29, 2014, 02:16:11 PM »

Never seen the point of racecourse gallops tbf. Hendo has always liked doing them, though. Remember he did one with See You Then in a similar spot, when he was on the downgrade.

Think you'd be an idiot to back one for a championship race off the back of one.

I could also lay him back now for the Full Chompy!

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #93146 on: December 29, 2014, 04:47:45 PM »

Liverpool: Only Burnley (7), Aston Villa (7) & Hull (Cool have scored fewer goals at home in the Premier League this season than Liverpool (9)

Swansea have only conceded 19 goals in 18 games

BBC Team news

Liverpool goalkeeper Simon Mignolet will replace Brad Jones, who has a thigh injury.

Forward Fabio Borini is available after suspension but defenders Dejan Lovren, Glen Johnson and Jon Flanagan remain sidelined through injury.

Swansea winger Jefferson Montero is set to miss out with a hamstring injury.

Garry Monk is expected to rotate his squad with possible recalls for Jazz Richards, Wayne Routledge and Bafetimbi Gomis.

shall we have a crack at swansea on the bet365 offer at 3-1 ish on value grounds, and the draw in play?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/liverpool-v-swansea/winner

(1-2-x only on this account)

happy to defer to better ideas................

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #93147 on: December 29, 2014, 05:15:14 PM »

Pardew is apparently set to become the new Crystal Palace manager after compensation was agreed

Someone buy this man an interview suit

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #93148 on: December 29, 2014, 05:22:06 PM »

sporting life puff...

"BetVictor and Paddy Power have markets on the next Newcastle manager and the former have joint favourites in the form of current Magpies player Fabricio Coloccini and Frank de Boer. They are 4/1 shots with Coloccini having been backed in from 50/1 yesterday.

Power have De Boer as a clear 7/4 favourite, although Ajax have said today he won't be leaving them during the current season.

Tony Pulis - the former Palace manager -  is the only other man not available at a double-figure price. He's 8/1 with BetVictor."

My eyes are open wide
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #93149 on: December 29, 2014, 05:30:42 PM »

sporting life puff...

"BetVictor and Paddy Power have markets on the next Newcastle manager and the former have joint favourites in the form of current Magpies player Fabricio Coloccini and Frank de Boer. They are 4/1 shots with Coloccini having been backed in from 50/1 yesterday.

Power have De Boer as a clear 7/4 favourite, although Ajax have said today he won't be leaving them during the current season.

Tony Pulis - the former Palace manager -  is the only other man not available at a double-figure price. He's 8/1 with BetVictor."

We not doubling down on worrrrrr Peter?

Pages: 1 ... 6206 6207 6208 6209 [6210] 6211 6212 6213 6214 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: