blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:47:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445497 times)
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #8205 on: June 10, 2012, 03:36:01 PM »

Canadian Grand Prix .....

Felipe Massa 2.5 ( Betfair)  to finish in Top 6 in tonight's race in Canada.

I'm having £30 at 2.5  £45 profit

Ferrari's going well this weekend and Massa is already starting 6Th on grid so must be have outstanding chance to be in top 6 for such a experienced driver.

Worth a look Tikay ?

Really not liking this bet tbh, Massa is simply not the same since his accident. I think its his last year at Ferrari and he will have to drop down to a lower team or this will be the end.

This year he's been awful currently sitting 14th in the overall table whilst his team mate tops the table.

His best result all year has been 6th, behind him on the grid today you have Button, Raikkonen, Grosjean who have all outperformed him this year, and have the pace to get past.

I know he already starts in 6th, but I really don't fancy him to hold it.

Well i hope your wrong .... Massa despite his terrible accident is still a top driver and should not been underestimated ... But i accept that he has had a tough time recently ...but he is still driving a quality car which has performed well this weekend so i will keep my Fingers Crossed, just got a feeling that he will have a good race
you
You guy's have bet it so i hope i'm wrong aswel. The car has looked better this weekend ill give you that.

Out of interest where do you see him next year?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #8206 on: June 10, 2012, 03:39:17 PM »

If you lose 1k are you stopping Mr Ken Doll?

No, the 'roll is now £3,000, Mr Costa Coffee.

If we lost £1k of the £3k, we'd reduce the max bet (5% of the 'roll) to £100.

If we lost the lot, yes, we'd stop, & admit we failed.

Good to see the Senior Internet Constabulary is policing the thread, though your apprentice, gatters, keeps an eye on us, & likes to ensure he issues his quota of charges, whilst you concentrate on more major Interweb violations. Proper delegation that.

Gatso is a beast, I'm proud to have him on my team.

But if you increase the roll to say 10k I'm gonna get the Dog of Redness on you.

Few final questions, are you winning or losing atm? Who has given the best tips so far?

Enjoying the thread though, real mix of people who think they are experts and people who really are. Either way, enjoying all the posts.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8207 on: June 10, 2012, 03:44:49 PM »

Punt wise, i wouldn't mind a small £5 banzai bet on Button to win the Grand Prix at 44/1 (Betfair)

Last year he drove from last place to win it, albeit under adverse weather conditions. He starts 10th today and needs alot of good fortune but hes got the pace in the car.

Wont hurt the roll.

A fiver for £215, for a genuinely top three in the world driver? Yes, why not? If the aged & sulky Schumy is 55/1, Mr Button has to be better than 44/1. F1 results this season have been predictably unpredictable, it seems anyone can win.

We have a "silly" £5 Betfair Banzai @ 44 (43/1). It might not look silly if the race gets messy, & he's an old-style "racer". Him 1st, & Felipe Top 6 would be just the ticket. Incidentally, Button is less than 2/1 on Betty for a top 6 finish, which is interesting. 

ON

Jenson ButtonWinner    44 £5.00 £215.00
Bet Ref: 20386756229M Bet matched: 2012-06-10T14:38:39.000Z

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8208 on: June 10, 2012, 03:48:24 PM »

Value betting, like my old game of value stocks, can be a frustrating business timing wise, as Ramdin getting 107* a test late shows!

Anyway I am vetoed for a day :-)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #8209 on: June 10, 2012, 03:56:50 PM »

Already posted this on Tips for Tikay  (Tony you re on)  but this group starts tonight

Quite like this bet if you can get 7-4 with Stan James or Betfair

Croatia to qualify from Group C   .

Croatia have lost their star striker Olic but still have plenty of fire power up front with Evertons Jelavic ,Mandzukic and Eduardo ,The creative Modric bossing things in midfield a sturdy defence ,a great team spirit and an astute manager in Slaven Bilic.

There are 2 places out of 4 available in the group so as I dont see Ireland as a danger ,and with Spain likely to qualify (not certainties ) I see it as a straight fight for second between Croatia and an average Italian team whose squad and management have been affected by match fixing scandals and dont appear for up for a fight when things are going against them.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/euro-2012-group-c/to-qualify

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #8210 on: June 10, 2012, 03:58:20 PM »

Fabregas up front. Anyone think the 5/1 he scores and Spain win might be worth a bet?
Xpressman

NEW ADVENTURE..... WITH THE GILLS !!

View Profile
« Reply #8211 on: June 10, 2012, 03:58:46 PM »

Canadian Grand Prix .....

Felipe Massa 2.5 ( Betfair)  to finish in Top 6 in tonight's race in Canada.

I'm having £30 at 2.5  £45 profit

Ferrari's going well this weekend and Massa is already starting 6Th on grid so must be have outstanding chance to be in top 6 for such a experienced driver.

Worth a look Tikay ?

Really not liking this bet tbh, Massa is simply not the same since his accident. I think its his last year at Ferrari and he will have to drop down to a lower team or this will be the end.

This year he's been awful currently sitting 14th in the overall table whilst his team mate tops the table.

His best result all year has been 6th, behind him on the grid today you have Button, Raikkonen, Grosjean who have all outperformed him this year, and have the pace to get past.

I know he already starts in 6th, but I really don't fancy him to hold it.

Well i hope your wrong .... Massa despite his terrible accident is still a top driver and should not been underestimated ... But i accept that he has had a tough time recently ...but he is still driving a quality car which has performed well this weekend so i will keep my Fingers Crossed, just got a feeling that he will have a good race
you
You guy's have bet it so i hope i'm wrong aswel. The car has looked better this weekend ill give you that.

Out of interest where do you see him next year?

Where do i see him next year ...... Hopefully laying on a beach somewhere, Big fat Cigar in one hand and The Canadian Grand Prix 2012 trophy in the other LOL LOL LOL

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8212 on: June 10, 2012, 03:58:52 PM »

If you lose 1k are you stopping Mr Ken Doll?

No, the 'roll is now £3,000, Mr Costa Coffee.

If we lost £1k of the £3k, we'd reduce the max bet (5% of the 'roll) to £100.

If we lost the lot, yes, we'd stop, & admit we failed.

Good to see the Senior Internet Constabulary is policing the thread, though your apprentice, gatters, keeps an eye on us, & likes to ensure he issues his quota of charges, whilst you concentrate on more major Interweb violations. Proper delegation that.

Gatso is a beast, I'm proud to have him on my team.

But if you increase the roll to say 10k I'm gonna get the Dog of Redness on you.

Few final questions, are you winning or losing atm? Who has given the best tips so far?

Enjoying the thread though, real mix of people who think they are experts and people who really are. Either way, enjoying all the posts.

You are rightly proud of your apprentice, he is well keen, patrols every single thread, & is in like a shot when something hits his all-encompassing radar. He even throws us the odd bone, via winning bets, to keep us sweet. Proper Community Copper, top 3 along with you & Mr Keys.

Increase the roll to £10K? Redness is already ashamed of me, he has disowned me since I moved to the dark side. Luckily, he rarely sees what we are up to, he's too busy training for his bike ride. I was on the 'phone to him for a total of about 2 hours yesterday & today, & I never got a word in edgeways, he can't half rabbit. 

We are winning at the moment, not much, financially, but in fun terms, we are tens of thousands to the good. Click the spreadsheet, all the figures, month by month, & total, are all there.

We don't publish the League Table of Tipsters (though it is easy to work out manually just by working through the spready), not because we don't want to give them due credit, but we don't want those losing to be made to feel or look bad. Lots of people write & ask me (via PM) though. Young Mr Shallow has decent returns, though, but so have lots of "small" punters.

Yup, we have a real mix here. Gradually, the standard of justification is getting better, we bet sensible amounts, & don't have too many "I just fancy this or that" sort of suggestions. I could never have imagined how much fun we could have had, & it's cost us nothing but time.

Can't wait for your first recommend. Let's just say, you had better be right. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8213 on: June 10, 2012, 03:59:33 PM »

Fabregas up front. Anyone think the 5/1 he scores and Spain win might be worth a bet?

Was about to check the spread on unders

Spain playing with no striker. Italy notoriously cautious in group stages

I am vetoed, but it can't have goals can it?

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8214 on: June 10, 2012, 04:01:30 PM »

Fraser - yes, the thread is already on that Croatia bet, & I'll sort Mr Carroll shortly, too, assuming I can get a decent price. We won't be betting too big though. Cos has his eyes on us, so we gotta behave today. 

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8215 on: June 10, 2012, 04:02:37 PM »

Was about to check the spread on unders

Spain playing with no striker. Italy notoriously cautious in group stages

I am vetoed, but it can't have goals can it?

You can appeal the veto.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #8216 on: June 10, 2012, 04:07:18 PM »

The only sport I really ever bet on these days is UFC - which I'm a pretty big winner at and think the bookies get the odd fight very wrong at times.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8217 on: June 10, 2012, 04:08:46 PM »

Coral 15/8 1 or less goals Spain v Italy, tikay

seeking opinions.....

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8218 on: June 10, 2012, 04:12:13 PM »

I can't say I'm really a fan thus far but Word has it that Andy Carroll is going to get the starting spot over Danny Welbeck (Carroll has the No 9 shirt).

If he does start and performs well he could keep his place in a 2 man attack even when Rooney returns.

He is a a very generous price for top English goalscorer for a medium investment but only if you can get the 15-2 on offer at Paddy Power

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/england-euro-2012-specials/top-goalscorer

We have £40 @ 15/2 with Paddy Power, Andy Carroll top England Goalscorer.

Thanks Fraser, & good luck.

ON

10/06/2012 Single To Win A Carroll @ 15/2
Top Team Goalscorer
England Top Goalscorer Pending £40.00

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #8219 on: June 10, 2012, 04:12:44 PM »

Both teams would snap the draw if possible, 0-0 or 1-1 for me.

Pages: 1 ... 544 545 546 547 [548] 549 550 551 552 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: