blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:05:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330984 times)
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #8325 on: June 10, 2012, 09:48:33 PM »

Gatters man, Srna, is quite something to watch, loving him.

he's amazing, to run the game from rightback is quite a skill. expect him to start in midfield for the next 2 group games as bilic should play a more defensive defence against italy and spain

hopefully croatia's 3rd will be given to given as an own goal

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
Singheee

View Profile
« Reply #8326 on: June 10, 2012, 09:53:41 PM »

Washington win another winner in the baseball Smiley

Ooh, you little darling Singheee, what's that, three on the bounce?

Great tipping.

No idea!!

Mere, how many winner to losers have i had in the baseball?
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8327 on: June 10, 2012, 10:01:16 PM »

Great tipping.

No idea!!

7-1

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #8328 on: June 10, 2012, 10:03:18 PM »

Great tipping.

No idea!!

7-1

abs incred % at the mo. well played.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8329 on: June 10, 2012, 10:05:54 PM »

7 winners out of 8 tips?

Wowzer!

NTWICT.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #8330 on: June 10, 2012, 10:16:12 PM »

Does anyone have an update on the Heskey transfer situation?

Ive seen his Leicester price drift out to 6/4. Im on already from before, just wondering if we'd heard anymore.
Xpressman

NEW ADVENTURE..... WITH THE GILLS !!

View Profile
« Reply #8331 on: June 10, 2012, 10:36:14 PM »

Going for my second Euro bet .......

Can not see past a Croatia win this evening despite a large Irish Support.....

Croatia H T / F T  at 3.85 Betfair ..... I have had £30    Croatia are ranked higher than Italy and will dominate the midfield with Modric pulling the strings.

Fixtures 10 June / Rep of Ireland v Croatia / Half Time/Full Time    Croatia/Croatia    Back    20391064867    10-Jun-12
18:54         3.85    30.00    

For those who like betting Odds on i spotted in the Racing post earlier that Croatia gained the most corners in Qualifying (82) in all -  So Odds On Fans might like to take the 1.67 on offer with betfair on (The Corners match bet )  -  Not for me tho -

I Myself have had a l Punt on ( Race to 7 Corners )   on Croatia at 2.84 for £15 on Betfair , quite like this fun bet, better have a pen a paper handy to keep score lol

Fixtures 10 June / Rep of Ireland v Croatia / Race To 7 Corners    Croatia    Back    20391380567    10-Jun-12
19:13         2.84    15.00

Hoping for a win on both ......... Then a Good Night with Massa in the Canada G/P

I Love this festival of Sport    

By the way Tighty great Pick on First player booking yesterday 10/1 Awesome Spot - Superb - Best wishes to you , have not seen you for ages !

Only blot was Massa .... Wish i put these two on Tikays spresadsheet ..... Along with my H T Full Time Russia Bet ......as they all have been good .......

Upset about Massa bet .... But still in decent shape on my Euro bets so Far !! Hiope it continues .... Glad you all cashed on the Baseball well done all

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8332 on: June 10, 2012, 10:42:33 PM »

Thanks Ian, & well done.

The Croatia bet was a bit awkward for me, as we had a position already, but glad you had a good night.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8333 on: June 10, 2012, 11:26:06 PM »

Does anyone have an update on the Heskey transfer situation?

Ive seen his Leicester price drift out to 6/4. Im on already from before, just wondering if we'd heard anymore.

No news. No signing yet, therefore price drifts. I expect he is waiting to see if a bottom half of the prem team comes in

A contract is definitely on the table for him at Leicester

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8334 on: June 11, 2012, 07:35:02 AM »

Daily Update, as @ 0730, Monday June 11th

LOSS on month = £119.84

Unsettled bets = £827.50

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc#gid=8

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8335 on: June 11, 2012, 07:53:43 AM »

Daily Summary as @ 0745, Monday June 11th

Busy busy weekend, plenty of small action, nothing big, no maximums, but we made steady progress & made a profit over the 2 days, & had a bundle of fun.

Golf did (done?) best, with Sandy's "No Hole in One" easing home nicely, & we greened out on McIlroy at exactly the right moment to lock up a small profit.

Singheee gave us three Baseball bets, all three won, giving him 7 wins out of 8 bets, amazing stuff.

F1 continued it's dismal run, we have not had a single winning bet all season. I don't mind continuing to bet on it occasionally, but think some sort of sub-market is more likely to be productive than trying to pick straight, outright winners. 7 different winners in 7 races says it all. Tighty spotted a lovely sub-market bet as to Safety Cars, but it was a pricing rick, so we never bothered, but that's the sort of F1 punt that might get us a result. 

In Rugby League, hector seemed a shade unlucky not to get us a result with Salford in a ding dong swing swong affair, but it was only small money, & he's oodles in profit.

Oddest loss of the weekend was Snowballs "over 7.5 180's" in the UK Open darts. The game never ran anything like expectation until the last few legs, & it might easily have ended with 10 or 11 180's if it had not been so one-sided, & thus short. As it was, we ended one shy.

Today we shall formally write off the England 3-0 Test Cricket bet, not sure if the weather did us, or a remarkably spirited performance by WI, who applied themselves so much better at last.

The Miami Heat Lay continues, & may well go right down to the wire.

Euro12 continues, we are broadly neutral so far, but we've had some fun sweats already.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8336 on: June 11, 2012, 08:00:49 AM »

What's coming up?

Euro12 continues all week, & in Golf, the US Open beckons. In a minor chirp, I shall watch the first 3 days of the US Open in England, & the Final day from a cardroom in Vegas.....MBN.

Tonight's live TV includes Rugby League & Speedway, but I guess all eyes will be on England - France, & Ukraine - Sweden.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8337 on: June 11, 2012, 08:25:02 AM »

Worth, I think setting out our Euro12 book so far, as we have to be careful not to kill our own value too much in upcomimg bets. For sure, there wil be no more "Top Goalscorer" bets, I have made a bit of a mess of this market, I think, backing too many, but if we can get one home, we'll be OK.

In "date placed" order.....

Winner/Top Scorer, France/Benzema, £5 @ 150/1, (Josedinho). Commences tonight, against England.

Top Russian Scorer, Kerzhakov, £50 @ 6/1, (Horneris). Started, no joy so far.

Top Arsenal Goalscorer, RVP, £110 @ 8/11, (Fraser). He failed to score on Saturday, but I don't think any other Arsenal players have yet netted. What would happen if there were no Arsenal Scorers in Euro12?

Top Goalscorer, Llorente, £10 @ 16/1 (Killer). So, Benzema and Llorente to both score tonight please.

Top Goalscorer, Gomez, £20 @ 8/1 (doubleup), wiii, started well, he has 1 in the bag already.

Top Denmark Goalscorer, Agger, £20 @ 16/1 (horsey). No luck yet.

Top France goalscorer, Benzema, £25@ 4/1 (Josedinho).

Croatia to qualify from Group C, £80 @ 7/4 (Fraser). Started perfectly, looks a winner already.

Top Croatia goalscorer, £25 @ 16/1 (gatters). Bit of a daft bet in some ways, but I'm glad we are on, the boy is an absolute joy to watch, & I'd not have done so without the bet. I'll be writing further about this chap on my Diary today, as I've enrolled in his Fanboy Club.

Top Goalscorer, Huntelaar, £25 @ 18/1. No joy yet.

Top England Goalscorer, Andy Carroll, £40 @ 15/2 (Fraser).  Tonight.....?

£410 spent, in total, roughly half of our unsettled bets are in this. Whoops.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8338 on: June 11, 2012, 08:32:07 AM »

Euro12 Match betting so far.

We had THREE bets on Poland Greece, total cost £100, return £99! £1 loss.

We had £10 @ 10/1 on Van Animal to get booked first in his match, won hard-held, £100 profit.

We had £10 @ 66/1 for Hummels to be 1st scorer in Germany v Portugal. £10 loss. 

We had £50 on Spain to win, lost. Cross with myself for this, had no idea what to bet, but wanted to "take advantage" of the freebie bet. Beware bookies bearing free gifts. £50 loss.

So far, then, not too bad. 6 bets, only one won, but we have a profit. God bless Tighty's quirky stuff.   

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #8339 on: June 11, 2012, 08:36:53 AM »

Some might say that to lose a rugby match after being 8 points clear with less than five minutes to go is a shade unlucky. Well I do not believe in luck. What I have in mind is to do to the Salford players what I would like to do to the mink on Spring Watch, and it involves a large flat shovel. But I did get some satisfaction out of seeing Rory bottle it on the last 2 holes knowing we had already banked a profit. Methinks the winner of the US Open will be a trifle hard to find.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Pages: 1 ... 552 553 554 555 [556] 557 558 559 560 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: