blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:45:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2419 2420 2421 2422 [2423] 2424 2425 2426 2427 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436070 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #36330 on: April 03, 2013, 06:56:05 PM »

Flemenstar is a big drifter on betty for Friday's race, 17/2+

Travel-sickness?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36331 on: April 03, 2013, 07:04:23 PM »

The dogs are on sky tonight channel 212. Coventry and rommers. I went through the rommerscard
With a view to playing the hotbox. Made trap 3 a massive favourite. Phoned W Hills (who do the bet) fell off
My chair when they said 7/2. Whipped round the shops and had near my max on.

Suggest a tenner at 7/2 for fred

Get an interest in all the races . Bet is 3 points for winner 2 fir second
1 for third.
Top scoring trap over the 12 races wins.. Simples!

Lee

Thanks Lee.

Happy to get on, but I can't actually.......find this.

Oh, hang on......

Got it. This is Romford ONLY, yes?

We have £10 @ 7/2, Wm Hill, HOTBOX, Trap 3, Romford

ON

03 Apr 2013 - Romford Hotbox - Outright - Live

Trap 3 @ 7/2

Stake : £10.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0000358/F

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #36332 on: April 03, 2013, 07:16:58 PM »

Drogba is 15/1 for fgs, surely this is a bit of value? Got to be worth a fiver, maybe e/w?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:20:44 PM by Silo Graham » Logged

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #36333 on: April 03, 2013, 07:21:27 PM »

Evening Mr T.

The carnage of yesterday made me feel a lot better about the useless rugby league tip I gave on Monday, I almost felt like having some cake to celebrate as I only cost you £15. I think that I may have eclipsed Dai Greene for SPOTY as the worst tip ever. Still tomorrow sees Co-Op rugby league back so I will see if there is any value then.

I know nothing about dogs but I do like that Hot dog box thingy as a decent bet to cheer on from afar.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36334 on: April 03, 2013, 07:30:24 PM »

Evening Mr T.

The carnage of yesterday made me feel a lot better about the useless rugby league tip I gave on Monday, I almost felt like having some cake to celebrate as I only cost you £15. I think that I may have eclipsed Dai Greene for SPOTY as the worst tip ever. Still tomorrow sees Co-Op rugby league back so I will see if there is any value then.

I know nothing about dogs but I do like that Hot dog box thingy as a decent bet to cheer on from afar.

Worry not hector, it happens, we have had, & we will have, worse bets. 84-6 was it? Ha!

It's all good, we are enjoying ourselves, we have to be able to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

Look forward to the Co-Op div, everyone seems to have their angry trousers on tonight, we need a bit of fun, & maybe even.....a return to winning ways!

Hope you are well.

PS - wore the new watchstrap on TV last night, happy days. Photo soonest.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #36335 on: April 03, 2013, 07:32:12 PM »

Billy Hills going 4/1 on 'The New One' @ 830am

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #36336 on: April 03, 2013, 07:33:17 PM »

Apparently there is an injury crisis at Tranmere and they are away at Doncaster at the weekend.

The fans are moaning about their luck with injuries, they have had to bring in players who are now injured and now go away to the top of the league!

I think we are onto a good thing here regardless of form and I am very happy with EVS due to how both teams are performing and the injury crisis at Tranmere, but I think EVS is very good for Doncaster at home to Tranmere.

Just some of Tranmere's last 6 results away from home...

LLLLWD - in those 4 loses (which are most recent and draw is less recent) they have scored zero goals

Doncaster last 6 at home...

WDWDDL

I like this bet and I think EVS is very good here.

Suggest £100 on Donny @ EVS
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36337 on: April 03, 2013, 07:34:17 PM »

Jade Goody comment pretty tasteless. Thought this thread couldn't go much lower..

The coment was not intended to be offensive.

I think the thread decorum is pretty decent, though clearly you don't agree, but I'm not aware of any bad taste here, now or previously.

If you have any probs with the Thread, please PM me or any other Mod.

Thanks.

PS - I'm probably the only one here who do not know who Jake Goody was. I need to get out more, perhaps.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:37:47 PM by tikay » Logged

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36338 on: April 03, 2013, 07:35:15 PM »

Billy Hills going 4/1 on 'The New One' @ 830am

Thanks Marky, I'll keep an eye out for it in the morning, assuming I remember.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #36339 on: April 03, 2013, 07:38:57 PM »

Apparently there is an injury crisis at Tranmere and they are away at Doncaster at the weekend.

The fans are moaning about their luck with injuries, they have had to bring in players who are now injured and now go away to the top of the league!

I think we are onto a good thing here regardless of form and I am very happy with EVS due to how both teams are performing and the injury crisis at Tranmere, but I think EVS is very good for Doncaster at home to Tranmere.

Just some of Tranmere's last 6 results away from home...

LLLLWD - in those 4 loses (which are most recent and draw is less recent) they have scored zero goals

Doncaster last 6 at home...

WDWDDL

I like this bet and I think EVS is very good here.

Suggest £100 on Donny @ EVS

was going to post almost the same

am not a massive fan of donny but tranmere are really paying for there small squad now reckon donny will be odds on come the weekend
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #36340 on: April 03, 2013, 07:40:55 PM »

You see my post about Golden Sprint earlier?

I have now that I searched for it. Got a few views, will post them up when I get home from work.
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #36341 on: April 03, 2013, 07:41:21 PM »

We may see Mr Pujara in the little people big bash bosh cricket tomorrow. I have had a dabble on him to be the top tournament run scorer but that is out of loyalty for his test match efforts. I can't see that he scores any slower than Tendulkar or Dravid but we shall see. He may even be opening the batting with Gayle.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36342 on: April 03, 2013, 07:49:13 PM »

Thanks for these recent Bet suggestions guys, I'm a little tied up with various stuff right now, but will try & attend to them all later, or first thing tomorrow.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #36343 on: April 03, 2013, 07:57:00 PM »

Jade Goody comment pretty tasteless. Thought this thread couldn't go much lower..

The coment was not intended to be offensive.

I think the thread decorum is pretty decent, though clearly you don't agree, but I'm not aware of any bad taste here, now or previously.

If you have any probs with the Thread, please PM me or any other Mod.

Thanks.

PS - I'm probably the only one here who do not know who Jake Goody was. I need to get out more, perhaps.

Tikay, take a tablet and get some rest. You're like some kind of menstrual white knight at the moment

sola virtus nobilitat
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #36344 on: April 03, 2013, 08:05:22 PM »

If this comment isn't a level or typo it is comedy gold.  You would get on great with my Mum Tikay....

Pages: 1 ... 2419 2420 2421 2422 [2423] 2424 2425 2426 2427 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: