blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:31:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272683 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16947 Members
Latest Member: CassioParra
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3185 3186 3187 3188 [3189] 3190 3191 3192 3193 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13502990 times)
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #47820 on: August 12, 2013, 12:39:45 PM »

You would imagine Harris would be 3/4 clear if he had played first game
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47821 on: August 12, 2013, 12:41:39 PM »

You would imagine Harris would be 3/4 clear if he had played first game

Yes

If his body had held up.

I quite fancy Australia for the winter series on fast bouncy tracks. Harris/Siddle/Pattinson and less of a threat from Swann (Sydney apart). Presumably as 5/2 series udnerdogs or similar. You?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #47822 on: August 12, 2013, 12:44:05 PM »

Yeah although I think there will be decent money for them. It's not been as one sided as it appeared, Aussies could and probably should have won first test, got smashed in second and weather cost them in third and this one has been pretty level, assume if Aussies won toss here positions would be similar and England odds against chasing 299
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #47823 on: August 12, 2013, 02:05:49 PM »

Everyone sharp I speak to fancies the Aussies this winter.  Makes me wonder if they won't actually be too short.  Their batting is still very fragile.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #47824 on: August 12, 2013, 02:08:17 PM »

Agree with reds

You could easily take the view this series that a lot of Englands main players have been out of form for whatever reason and there stats suggest they wont stay out of form for to long

Despite this England have still at the very worst drawn the series and very likely won it comfortably
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #47825 on: August 12, 2013, 02:24:15 PM »

Sorry to interrupt your golf sweat guys but hopefully Fred is going to be feeling flush Wink

Suggested bet £70 on Rooney to stay at United this transfer window @ 2.2 with Unibet and 888. (I've backed it as low as 1.9)

The price on him to Chelsea is all wrong. Chelsea appear only half serious in their bid for him but have fully succeeded in upsetting the apple cart at Old Trafford. Also United cannot sell a top star to a domestic rival.

On a similar note I'd also take £40 on Bale to stay at Spurs whilst there's 3.0+ available on Betfair.

Morning Mr McGlashan.

We do badly in transfer markets, & with good reason - the bookies have almost always got access to better info than we have, & are a step ahead of us. We've never made money in such Markets, & we won't be having many bets, ever.

But.....

I love this bet, & I'll tell you why.

There are three hot transfer Markets at present - Bale, Suarez, & Rooney.

Bale

Mr Levy knows the value of money. Bale is the hottest available property in world football right now, or nearly so. Only the likes of Messi & Ronaldo would command more interesty. He is a true Trophy asset, in every sense. Spurs, with respect, are a "fringe" team in the Premier League. He will go, but we know not when.

Suarez

The smoke signals are confusing.

We will not sell him, do you hear us? We will ESPECIALLY not sell him to Arsenal.

How do you read that? See the conflict in those two statements? Seems pretty clear to me. He's available.

But when? No idea.

Rooney

Moyes seemed unequivical yesterday.

We are not selling him.

That was it. They don't need the money. Unlike Arsenal, they are happy to live on borrowed money, despite their fans bitching non-stop about the Glaziers.

They are the most successful side in England, arguably Europe.

So my money is on him staying at United.

Now comes the problem - I don't have accounts with 888 or Unibet. The best price I can get elsewhere 10/11, with Wm Hill.

So, at what price does this cease to be value?

If I can set up an account with 888 or Unibet I'll take the 2.2 if it is still there, but I don't really want to deposit money there only to find the price has gone. 

Bear with me please, whilst I try & sort an Account, & get some of that 2.2.

If I can't, we have to decide if 10/11 is good enough. I think it is, but I loathe the thought of taking a worse price with Wm Hill than elsewhere.

Afternoon Tikay.

That 10/11 with Hills is now a stand out best price and worthy of an investment whilst it lasts. It's also a price I backed myself due to being restricted at firms who were offering better odds.

If Fred has a bad record in transfer dealings can we assume he has been backing these transfers to actually happen?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47826 on: August 12, 2013, 02:28:09 PM »

McGlashan

What would change your view?

For example Hernandez+cash to Spurs (hypothetical newspaper talk) for Bale changes your view on Rooney?

What is Rooney up to training at full pelt when his manager says he's too injured to play the game before?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47827 on: August 12, 2013, 02:30:27 PM »

tikay

Can I reserve two spots for consideration in what no doubt will be a portfolio of NFL season bets?

No time to write them just now

Both AFC, and neither would queer any anticipated pitch on the 49ers etc in the "favourites" camp, these would be value/back to lay suggestions

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47828 on: August 12, 2013, 02:39:26 PM »

tikay

Can I reserve two spots for consideration in what no doubt will be a portfolio of NFL season bets?

No time to write them just now

Both AFC, and neither would queer any anticipated pitch on the 49ers etc in the "favourites" camp, these would be value/back to lay suggestions

BOOKED

I want to address, shortly, the size of our forward book, but if we can get value in any market, I'm fine with it.

Soon, all the County Championship cricket bets will be off the sheet, which will bring down the numbers, & of course bloody Chompy has got us in for about a grand of Novelty bets, & that finishes - pray God - soon.

All being well, I hope we can get a nice NFL book for the Season, just as we already have, I think, a nice football book for this season.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #47829 on: August 12, 2013, 02:49:00 PM »

Big market mover on Oddschecker today is Bale to Manure...4/7

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #47830 on: August 12, 2013, 02:51:10 PM »

Big market mover on Oddschecker today is Bale to Manure...4/7

and in this scenario Rooney leaves?

to part pay for Bale?

My eyes are open wide
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #47831 on: August 12, 2013, 02:53:08 PM »

Vicious bouncer that

Already a good bowler (Harris) could have been a great without constantly getting injured?

I was about to say it takes a lot to become a great then realised you put could. Fascinating test match and Dubais point about the spread is fantastic.

James Anderson played for England before receiving his county cap. Is this unique? Good to see Fred is doing well, not having much of a bet at the moment but I try to keep up. I've been thinking a lot about the tour down under ever since The Camel posting about his hope of a whitewash in this series in the hope of a better Aussie price. At the same time I cant help but feel this England squad are at half pace and romping home.

Didn't do Mr. Westwood's breakdown any justice either lol. Not hacked just embarrassing himself. Rofling about with Barton about paypackets is just ridiculous.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #47832 on: August 12, 2013, 02:54:41 PM »

Hi Tighty.

Rooney is carrying a shoulder injury, he can run around kicking balls all day as long as he avoids any physical challenges.

Nothing is likely to change my view. Bale rumours have been going around for years now. Man United are the most loyal club in Europe, they keep hold of players for longer than any other club out there. They also payed £10mil+ on Zaha instead of masterminding a bid for Bale.  Now their squad is very balanced bar the need for a central midfielder.

Haha just saw BigAdz' post.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #47833 on: August 12, 2013, 03:00:15 PM »

Makes sense Rich.

Even though I don't have much regard for Rooneys brain power, I can't believe even he can throw another wobbler like this and think he can kiss and make up. People keep saying he has the best of everything, Club, honours, money etc, but a bloke like him needs to be centre of adulation and he isn't at Utd, but probably would be at Chelsea, certainly if Torres is the alternative..

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #47834 on: August 12, 2013, 03:01:19 PM »

Adz it looks like said steamer is Rooney to stay @4/7 with Stan James.
Pages: 1 ... 3185 3186 3187 3188 [3189] 3190 3191 3192 3193 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: