blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:51:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3462 3463 3464 3465 [3466] 3467 3468 3469 3470 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13406251 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #51975 on: September 02, 2013, 11:41:22 PM »

The Tottenham special relationship with Madrid does not look to special to me

Spurs sell Real Modric and then Bale, don't get Coentrao, and then watch as Real sell their rivals Ozil.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #51976 on: September 02, 2013, 11:41:50 PM »

Haha, didn't realise the fella on Sky is the chairman of Chompy's mob!

'arry car window backers get a very late weigh in

Wouldn't have been right without that interview Grin

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #51977 on: September 02, 2013, 11:43:22 PM »

We have put in a statement of intent to sign Jerome on loan, I don't know if that counts as a signing on the day though. So assuming those that bet on Palace as top signers on the day will see the bet as a push or half the odds or whatever happens with a draw.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #51978 on: September 02, 2013, 11:51:00 PM »

Division 1 top scorers bets still active.  Stenson wins the golf, which felt inevitable.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #51979 on: September 03, 2013, 12:11:27 AM »

I think the Palace bettors are going to get done on a technical. Jerome's deal will probably be confirmed the day after the deadline day, ie. the hour after midnight, so technically 3 signings on deadline day, which i believe drew with Everton and Liverpool.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #51980 on: September 03, 2013, 12:11:38 AM »

And the Rooney to stay bet lands.

Athletico Madrid are well worth a punt for the CL at 50/1 e/w with SportingBet. Woulda done a write up for Fred but the price has generally crashed plus it takes forever to type stuff up with one good arm.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #51981 on: September 03, 2013, 12:27:44 AM »

Am I the only one that has a horrible feeling Harry might do a Pompey to QPR.  They have signed a lot of very good players on big deals, nobody has left and if they don't get back up this year the owner could easily lose interest........

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #51982 on: September 03, 2013, 12:32:34 AM »

Thought they got 18 players out

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #51983 on: September 03, 2013, 12:34:45 AM »

Am I the only one that has a horrible feeling Harry might do a Pompey to QPR.  They have signed a lot of very good players on big deals, nobody has left and if they don't get back up this year the owner could easily lose interest........

Granero, Samba, Tarbs, Mbia, Cisse and Boswinga have all gone in this window.

Only big wage earners left are Barton and Cesar. (EDIT oh and Zamora too)

I don't like Harry Redknapp, but I think he's undone alot of the mess Mark Hughes left him with.

I'm hopeful and love the signings tonight - esp as they are loans, hopefully the parents clubs will be helping out with the wages.

Pompey didn't have a billionaire as owner remember.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 12:37:19 AM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #51984 on: September 03, 2013, 12:36:42 AM »

The Tottenham special relationship with Madrid does not look to special to me

Spurs sell Real Modric and then Bale, don't get Coentrao, and then watch as Real sell their rivals Ozil.

Good call horsey

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2013/09/02/4233160/revealed-how-arsenal-real-madrid-outwitted-tottenham-to-seal

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #51985 on: September 03, 2013, 12:54:26 AM »

I do love that 'Arry signed Kranjcar. Did make me smile.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #51986 on: September 03, 2013, 02:29:11 AM »

There's always a ringer on Strictly, half an hour of research and watching their reveal videos came up with this story via twitter about Corrie actress Natalie Gumede. You can count out half the field in these things, noone over 35 is gonna win, and seems this girl has a massive headstart. I'm backed her at 8/1 tonight for a hundo, think Fred should do the same. Maybe half that if you need to wait for lord chompy of reality tv-land to confirm this seems a good thing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/strictly-come-dancing-natalie-gumede-2246729?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Incidentally, while I'm a big fan of Rachel Riley, she admits to being a terrible dancer who had to hire someone to get her through her first dance at her wedding so wouldn't fancy backing her as favourite. Peter Crouch's missus is right up there in the betting but didn't find anything saying she could dance. Same with all the boys, some nobody from Hollyoaks with a double barreled name fits the profile to win these things but he reckons he can't dance either. No big sports names like Louis Smith post 2012 or boy banders like Harry Judd this year. All aboard the Gumede express!
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #51987 on: September 03, 2013, 07:50:28 AM »

Am I the only one that has a horrible feeling Harry might do a Pompey to QPR.  They have signed a lot of very good players on big deals, nobody has left and if they don't get back up this year the owner could easily lose interest........

Granero, Samba, Tarbs, Mbia, Cisse and Boswinga have all gone in this window.

Only big wage earners left are Barton and Cesar. (EDIT oh and Zamora too)

I don't like Harry Redknapp, but I think he's undone alot of the mess Mark Hughes left him with.

I'm hopeful and love the signings tonight - esp as they are loans, hopefully the parents clubs will be helping out with the wages.

Pompey didn't have a billionaire as owner remember.

Fair enough.  Just feels like a squad of Prem players to me which I guess is good for you (and obv I have a bit of a soft spot for them nowadays) but those have a habit of going horribly wrong and these big owners from abroad only really seem to want Premiership sides so always a worry they get bored.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #51988 on: September 03, 2013, 08:00:22 AM »

There's always a ringer on Strictly, half an hour of research and watching their reveal videos came up with this story via twitter about Corrie actress Natalie Gumede. You can count out half the field in these things, noone over 35 is gonna win, and seems this girl has a massive headstart. I'm backed her at 8/1 tonight for a hundo, think Fred should do the same. Maybe half that if you need to wait for lord chompy of reality tv-land to confirm this seems a good thing.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/strictly-come-dancing-natalie-gumede-2246729?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Incidentally, while I'm a big fan of Rachel Riley, she admits to being a terrible dancer who had to hire someone to get her through her first dance at her wedding so wouldn't fancy backing her as favourite. Peter Crouch's missus is right up there in the betting but didn't find anything saying she could dance. Same with all the boys, some nobody from Hollyoaks with a double barreled name fits the profile to win these things but he reckons he can't dance either. No big sports names like Louis Smith post 2012 or boy banders like Harry Judd this year. All aboard the Gumede express!

Didn't Denise van Outen get outed by Chris Evans for same thing last year, and went from sure thing to also ran cos he kept on mentioning it? I think she still got a podium finish so can she be done ew....so to speak?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #51989 on: September 03, 2013, 08:02:36 AM »

Didn't Denise van Outen get outed by Chris Evans for same thing last year, and went from sure thing to also ran cos he kept on mentioning it? I think she still got a podium finish so can she be done ew....so to speak?

Was thinking Ladbrokes each way really appeals too.  People like the journey.

Edit. Either looks a very good bet.  Well spotted Jeff.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 3462 3463 3464 3465 [3466] 3467 3468 3469 3470 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: