blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 05:06:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272877 Posts in 66758 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3961 3962 3963 3964 [3965] 3966 3967 3968 3969 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13562508 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59460 on: November 16, 2013, 03:35:14 PM »

Torquay 0-1 Oliver Banks

0-2, BOTH by Banks.

We DID get on this, with PP, but only for about £2. Details to follow, busy at mo.

BET PLACED

aftertiming aftertiming

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59461 on: November 16, 2013, 03:36:27 PM »

Torquay 0-1 Oliver Banks

Nice work Chompy! Posted abit late for me to get on but hopefully some others filled their boots.

Also congrats to Adz and whoever got on his tip of johns spirit

Yup. I was sure Fred got on, after Adz mentioned it in the week, but nothing was confirmed.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #59462 on: November 16, 2013, 03:38:03 PM »

Torquay 0-1 Oliver Banks

Marvellous

First footy bet of yours I've not been on for eons

redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #59463 on: November 16, 2013, 04:10:43 PM »

In the football today there are two bets I like in Scotland.

The first one is Alloa at home to Raith . Raith are marginally the better team, but with home advantage on their non grass pitch I expected Alloa to be more a 13/8 shot you can get 19/10 in places might even be bigger.

The other game I like is Queen of the South at home to Morton. I really expected Queens to be much shorter I would have backed them at shorter too. They can be backed at a shade of just under evens with VC. Assuming VC replicate the price of McBookie in Scottish markets.

Wow are they still going?  In my early days in the industry at VC we used to use them to hedge and bet at the Scottish tracks they bet at.  You could call up them up and they would lay you a proper, proper bet.  10k at 6/4, a grand each way at 20/1, that kind of thing and all you would get was "aye you got that".  The only other bookies that were even comparable were Stephen Little and later, Freddie Williams.  Nice to see they are still around and in business.  Proper bookmakers.

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #59464 on: November 16, 2013, 04:54:59 PM »

The first one is Alloa at home to Raith . Raith are marginally the better team, but with home advantage on their non grass pitch I expected Alloa to be more a 13/8 shot you can get 19/10 in places might even be bigger.

The other game I like is Queen of the South at home to Morton. I really expected Queens to be much shorter I would have backed them at shorter too. They can be backed at a shade of just under evens with VC. Assuming VC replicate the price of McBookie in Scottish markets.

Wow are they still going?  In my early days in the industry at VC we used to use them to hedge and bet at the Scottish tracks they bet at.  You could call up them up and they would lay you a proper, proper bet.  10k at 6/4, a grand each way at 20/1, that kind of thing and all you would get was "aye you got that".  The only other bookies that were even comparable were Stephen Little and later, Freddie Williams.  Nice to see they are still around and in business.  Proper bookmakers.

They are Red and will still lay a decent bet as long as you play the game and don't rip it.  Although they might be running for cover if my trixie holds.  The above bets were my best shouts but I took another game that's in the bag just need Alloa to hold.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59465 on: November 16, 2013, 04:57:23 PM »

They are Red and will still lay a decent bet as long as you play the game and don't rip it.  Although they might be running for cover if my trixie holds.  The above bets were my best shouts but I took another game that's in the bag just need Alloa to hold.

Would be marvellous if you could post the bets much earlier than 10 minutes before kick off at 2.48pm on a Saturday, and 5 minutes before a race, earlier

Its good stuff, but more notice required.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #59466 on: November 16, 2013, 05:12:55 PM »

Would be marvellous if you could post the bets much earlier than 10 minutes before kick off at 2.48pm on a Saturday, and 5 minutes before a race, earlier

Sorry, my bad. The horse was just more thinking out loud. It was writing that post that delayed my timings. I was awaiting team news in a 3rd game as wanted to post all 3 bets but it was late getting to me as my mobile was playing up.

Much of the team news for lower league Scottish games can be most important and it's not so easy to get hold of the information. It's no wonder the game is the backwater of British football but it does sometimes pay for Christmas.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59467 on: November 16, 2013, 05:31:14 PM »

Brett Morris and Jarryd Hayne scored four tries each as Australia reached the Rugby League World Cup last four with an easy victory over the USA. 62-0

Click to see full-size image.

Now that gives Morris, who we have for top try scorer in the RLWC (14/1 e/w top 4), 6 tries for the tournament with probably two games to go

Ahead of England's Quarter final tonight, only including teams left in the competition, the try scoring table is:

6 tries

England Ryan Hall
    Australia Brett Morris
    Australia Jarryd Hayne

5 tries

New Zealand Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

4 tries

New Zealand Bryson Goodwin
    New Zealand Manu Vatuvei
    Samoa Antonio Winterstein

Australia play Samoa or Fiji in one semi

Probably Eng v NZ in the other

the semi is a chance for Morris to score more, which if you recall was a rationale for choosing an Australian in this market, avoiding the tougher semi, and potentially putting 30-40 points up in the Semi

We are well placed, accepting that Ryan Hall probably scores a couple against the CESM later

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59468 on: November 16, 2013, 05:31:29 PM »

Sorry, my bad. The horse was just more thinking out loud. It was writing that post that delayed my timings. I was awaiting team news in a 3rd game as wanted to post all 3 bets but it was late getting to me as my mobile was playing up.

Much of the team news for lower league Scottish games can be most important and it's not so easy to get hold of the information. It's no wonder the game is the backwater of British football but it does sometimes pay for Christmas.

All understood, but I'd have got on those Scottish football bets if I had seen them in time, but hopefully those quicker off the mark got on.

Keep them coming, please.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59469 on: November 16, 2013, 05:32:54 PM »

Brett Morris and Jarryd Hayne scored four tries each as Australia reached the Rugby League World Cup last four with an easy victory over the USA. 62-0

Click to see full-size image.

Now that gives Morris, who we have for top try scorer in the RLWC (14/1 e/w top 4), 6 tries for the tournament with probably two games to go

Ahead of England's Quarter final tonight, only including teams left in the competition, the try scoring table is:

6 tries

England Ryan Hall
    Australia Brett Morris
    Australia Jarryd Hayne

5 tries

New Zealand Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

4 tries

New Zealand Bryson Goodwin
    New Zealand Manu Vatuvei
    Samoa Antonio Winterstein

Australia play Samoa or Fiji in one semi

Probably Eng v NZ in the other

the semi is a chance for Morris to score more, which if you recall was a rationale for choosing an Australian in this market, avoiding the tougher semi, and potentially putting 30-40 points up in the Semi

We are well placed, accepting that Ryan Hall probably scores a couple against the CESM later

That'd be a great one to get home, good luck Rich.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59470 on: November 16, 2013, 05:38:32 PM »

Phil Taylor is now generally 6/5 for the PDC Worlds.......

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/winner

Note that Snowy got us on Taylor @ 15/8 a while back, for £80.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #59471 on: November 16, 2013, 06:38:09 PM »

Don't suppose Richie McCaw was smashing them about in the Rugby was he?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #59472 on: November 16, 2013, 07:47:48 PM »

Savea socred two tries and got MOTM. Kieran Read a close second. McCaw did fine but a couple of flashier performances in the NZ team

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #59473 on: November 16, 2013, 08:03:12 PM »

SCD update

Susanna just got 39, unfortunately the only 4/1 is with SkyBet now.  They very generously offered 13/8 Mark for tonight's elimination, which didn't last long.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #59474 on: November 16, 2013, 08:10:04 PM »

Savea socred two tries and got MOTM. Kieran Read a close second. McCaw did fine but a couple of flashier performances in the NZ team

Ah well, cheers Rich.

I Completely forgot about it until my mate came on telling me how he was on England at 16/1, and then he had plenty more to say come full time.

Pages: 1 ... 3961 3962 3963 3964 [3965] 3966 3967 3968 3969 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: