blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:42:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272477 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4108 4109 4110 4111 [4112] 4113 4114 4115 4116 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333192 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #61665 on: December 15, 2013, 04:33:51 PM »

oh dear michael dawson

still cant pass the ball
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61666 on: December 15, 2013, 04:35:43 PM »

Sometimes you have to remind yourself that Kyle Naughton is a professional footballer, playing in his preferred position. The team selection of him and Chadli as headscratchers go is up there with Stonehenge and the continued success of Keanu Reaves.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61667 on: December 15, 2013, 04:55:48 PM »

Frightening.

AvB will be back to having to answer questions. Allen and Henderson in the opposing midfield should be the green light to dance straight through. We've even managed to make Sterling look good.

This is worse than the man city performance. We're getting done over by a pub team with a superstar up front.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #61668 on: December 15, 2013, 04:59:59 PM »

Frightening.

AvB will be back to having to answer questions. Allen and Henderson in the opposing midfield should be the green light to dance straight through. We've even managed to make Sterling look good.

This is worse than the man city performance. We're getting done over by a pub team with a superstar up front.

When i saw the lineups I really thought Spurs would control the game from midfield, turns out not to be the best read!  AVB next manager out 5/1, any views from yourself as a Spurs fan? 
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61669 on: December 15, 2013, 05:04:41 PM »

Frightening.

When i saw the lineups I really thought Spurs would control the game from midfield, turns out not to be the best read!  AVB next manager out 5/1, any views from yourself as a Spurs fan? 

I'll level with you: I'm probably not in an impartial frame of mind to answer that question at this very moment! Team selection is a huge problem for us. We know we need a left back but to leave out Townsend in favour of Chadli can't be rational.

Levy will look at the league table and see we aren't in major trouble, but the fans are certainly losing patience.

JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #61670 on: December 15, 2013, 05:07:05 PM »

I might post the strictly result here just so Tal can make his excuses and leave. AVB out at 5/1, going for a look
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61671 on: December 15, 2013, 05:11:26 PM »

I might post the strictly result here just so Tal can make his excuses and leave. AVB out at 5/1, going for a look

Very compassionate. I think. Cheesy

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #61672 on: December 15, 2013, 05:13:09 PM »

Frightening.

I'll level with you: I'm probably not in an impartial frame of mind to answer that question at this very moment! Team selection is a huge problem for us. We know we need a left back but to leave out Townsend in favour of Chadli can't be rational.

Levy will look at the league table and see we aren't in major trouble, but the fans are certainly losing patience.

Yeah true you are not in trouble and still sitting in a decent spot.  Talking of team selection, soldado/defoe upfront on their own isn't working either as shown by lack of goals.  Need some more attack minded midfields, Townsend would obv help with that.  You spent a lot of the Bale money on players already, don't know if you'll be looking to buy big in Jan, but if you do I guess they need to decide if they will keep AvB and let him buy, or get someone new in time to choose some players in the transfer window.

AvB moved into 3 with betv as  i type this, 5's with lads still.  He was 10s pre game, so i suppose a lot of value has gone out of it already.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61673 on: December 15, 2013, 05:16:20 PM »

Spurs getting spanked, England throwing the ashes away. Staring down the barrel of the thought the Bills will find a way to lose to the Jaguars, I'm tempted to watch the chess instead!

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61674 on: December 15, 2013, 05:33:35 PM »

Alan Smith has given us two pens and says the red card wasn't right.

We must be bad.

Great news on the Paulinho bet, too.

Might stay off the Radiohead CD tonight.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61675 on: December 15, 2013, 05:43:52 PM »

5/1 you say?

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #61676 on: December 15, 2013, 05:53:36 PM »

If Tikay was a Spurs fan, he would be ashamed of you Tal.

But he aint, and is probably somwhere  ......like me.xx

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #61677 on: December 15, 2013, 05:55:38 PM »

First time I've ever cringed with fear when someone mullers a Liverpool player

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #61678 on: December 15, 2013, 05:57:36 PM »

I've never had such fun fully clothed.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #61679 on: December 15, 2013, 06:23:51 PM »

AVB now 1/4, 1/3 and 1/2 to leave next on the three sites pricing up the market.  That 5/1 is now looking rather juicy!
!
Pages: 1 ... 4108 4109 4110 4111 [4112] 4113 4114 4115 4116 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: