blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:24:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4111 4112 4113 4114 [4115] 4116 4117 4118 4119 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13331940 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61710 on: December 15, 2013, 10:28:54 PM »

I have an NFL question.

Here is the AFC East:

New England Patriots 10-3-0
Miami Dolphins 7-6-0
New York Jets 6-7-0
Buffalo Bills 4-9-0

The top two meet in chilly Foxboro, MA, home of the Patriots. Both teams need a win: Pats want top spot in the conference; Miami want a wildcard berth in the playoffs. Pats are 4-1 in their last five games.

So, why are Miami favourites away, in the cold, against a team that is more highly rated?

It's taking place in Miami Tal. Gronk, Thompkins and Dobson out for New Eng too so banged up at wr and obv got some messy rb issues  beyond your mate Vereen. Struggling badly to stop the run too.

I had an 8-timer on the early games and got seven. Guess which game cost me? At least I can blame myself on this one :/

The only consolation is the next sporting day won't go this badly!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #61711 on: December 15, 2013, 10:30:15 PM »

Horsey/maldini/anyone else, what do you make of Luis Enrique as a coach?

Baldini will be the one choosing the manager and knows him from Roma, he's coached Lamela and should be reasonably obtainable.

Is it a risk too far?

He's a certainly a lot more expansive coach than AVB. You'll be losing games 6-4 instead of 5-0.

At Roma he tended to play wide midfielders at full back, he even played De Rossi at centre back. Trying to bring the Barcelona-esque styly of football there did'nt entirely work but they were never boring to watch.

If I remember rightly he bought Lamela in from River Plate, so obviously rates him.

Thanks, Maldini. Might have a look if...if...the market opens in the near future.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #61712 on: December 15, 2013, 10:45:44 PM »

What price was Halfpence in the betting without Scotchman market anyone?

Gumball is back out to the price at which I backed her. Incred! December sure is going well.

25/1 i think
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #61713 on: December 15, 2013, 11:10:48 PM »

Natalie might go, here. I can't believe I'm typing that.

Edit: not surprised she didn't. Would be a slight injustice to have the final without the best dancer. Felt Natalie's dance off was the weaker of the two. Seems impossible for her to win against the public vote, though, now.

When do we plough into Susanna and Kevin from Grimsby?

last week?  Now Sophie 4/1 with quarter first two in a 3 horse race looks ok to me.

Are you making an assumption that Nat will go next?

Think she is likely to.  Sophie and Susanna have been the most popular throughout.  It is possible Abbey might have caught up. 

I just can't see Natalie in the final 2 at all, so the final 2 should be any 2 from 3.   Even if she is the real outsider of the 3, evens seems a good price that she can get past one of them? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61714 on: December 15, 2013, 11:17:25 PM »

There is absolutely no way Natalie can win a 100% public vote next week (hopefully that can be quoted back to me!)

Simply not popular enough, and up against a couple of very popular contestants

We'd be very unlucky after all this not to claim the each way, but its a real possibility

Up to Jaffa as bet originator, but really the play here is to add Sophie or Abbey (Doobs preference/feel is better than any, really) at 4/1 e/w top 2 to get the Natalie stake back

Its nine days too late to back Susanna (she's gone 16-1 start, 5/1 then and 11/10 now) which was postulated on here at the time

--

as for SPOTY, There was a big Welsh get the vote out for Halfpenny.Wish I had known about it before hand as didn't have him top 3 and Mo Farah out of the top 3 at all!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 11:19:58 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #61715 on: December 15, 2013, 11:51:02 PM »

The Big Bash starts on Friday and I've got a bet which I think is value. Perth Scorchers have signed Dwayne Smith, he was the player of the tournament in the recent Champions League twenty 20 whilst playing for Mumbai. He will be opening the batting with Shaun Marsh who is also a fantastic twenty 20 player.

The only other real threat is Voges, but for all intents and purposes its a 2 horse race. Smith is 4/1 to be top Perth batsman, that on its own seems a decent bet. Add to the mix Marsh and Voges will be playing for Australia in the one day stuff from January 12th onwards v England. Smith will play the whole tournament and wont miss any matches.

I think its a great bet. PP are a standout 4's which is ool. I don't know how much you can get on with them. I'd recommend £50. I'd back anything bigger than 3's and consider it a decent bet.

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/t20-big-bash/top-perth-scorchers-batsman
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #61716 on: December 15, 2013, 11:52:54 PM »

Darts Update

We are still waiting for the first 100+ max.  Chisnall was sat looking at double 18 for the match with three darts in his hand, had he hit with any of the three he would have had a 100+.  He missed and ended up losing the match.  Loads of averages in the high 90s and a bit unlucky not to have landed one or two yet.  In the outright market we lost Klaasen.  Not a surprise as he has been awful for the past 3 months.
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #61717 on: December 15, 2013, 11:58:48 PM »

Theirs been 8 averages above 96.5, still very early Days tho.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61718 on: December 16, 2013, 12:04:42 AM »

The Big Bash starts on Friday and I've got a bet which I think is value. Perth Scorchers have signed Dwayne Smith, he was the player of the tournament in the recent Champions League twenty 20 whilst playing for Mumbai. He will be opening the batting with Shaun Marsh who is also a fantastic twenty 20 player.

The only other real threat is Voges, but for all intents and purposes its a 2 horse race. Smith is 4/1 to be top Perth batsman, that on its own seems a decent bet. Add to the mix Marsh and Voges will be playing for Australia in the one day stuff from January 12th onwards v England. Smith will play the whole tournament and wont miss any matches.

I think its a great bet. PP are a standout 4's which is ool. I don't know how much you can get on with them. I'd recommend £50. I'd back anything bigger than 3's and consider it a decent bet.

Thanks maldini.

Looks a great bet. We are on, but got savagely Restricted, to £5.48 @ 4/1. Still a nice bet though.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61719 on: December 16, 2013, 12:07:09 AM »

Bet365 went 100/30, & allowed me £6, so I have taken that, too.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #61720 on: December 16, 2013, 12:10:53 AM »

Darts Update

We are still waiting for the first 100+ max.  Chisnall was sat looking at double 18 for the match with three darts in his hand, had he hit with any of the three he would have had a 100+.  He missed and ended up losing the match.  Loads of averages in the high 90s and a bit unlucky not to have landed one or two yet.  In the outright market we lost Klaasen.  Not a surprise as he has been awful for the past 3 months.

Top work Bazza, thank you.

Be good to see some of these 100+ averages start to come in soon, but plenty of time I guess.

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #61721 on: December 16, 2013, 12:22:04 AM »

Is anyone plannin staying up for a decent amount of the cricket? If so any chance I could pm u my mobile number if u haven't got it and u send me a couple of wake up texts when England are about to bat
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #61722 on: December 16, 2013, 12:23:36 AM »

Is anyone plannin staying up for a decent amount of the cricket? If so any chance I could pm u my mobile number if u haven't got it and u send me a couple of wake up texts when England are about to bat

I'll be up until the NFL match fishes (about 5am) if thats any good.

What time is likely?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #61723 on: December 16, 2013, 12:25:01 AM »

Anytime between 3 and 6. Probably 4ish I'd say. Cheers drop me a text if they go into bat when you're still up
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #61724 on: December 16, 2013, 12:31:22 AM »

Anytime between 3 and 6. Probably 4ish I'd say. Cheers drop me a text if they go into bat when you're still up

Haven't got your number saved.

PM me it

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Pages: 1 ... 4111 4112 4113 4114 [4115] 4116 4117 4118 4119 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: