blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:53:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4912 4913 4914 4915 [4916] 4917 4918 4919 4920 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436794 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #73725 on: April 09, 2014, 12:53:49 PM »

Humour someone who watches golf half a dozen times a year. Why is Westwood such a big price?

I recognise he doesn't win majors, but he's not bad at placing. If the weather is bad, won't that slow the greens down? If so, that would help him two-putt more easily, if he can have more confidence than if the ball he's hit an inch wide is going forty feet past and into a ravine. His greens in regulation stats must be up there with the best, right?

One for a top six place bet?

Past Westwood backers have had accounts closed at the Samaritans and have now given up hope.  In the absence of their money his price has drifted.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #73726 on: April 09, 2014, 12:57:46 PM »

Use the Hills free bet on Scott?  Just tried to use it on Rory, but they limit you to £20.  Scott has been good to us/me the last year or so.

I assume these prices aren't going to be there all day.  If for some reason, we think Scott is rubbish (I know Tikay brackets him with Joey Barton as an example) we can just hedge it later. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #73727 on: April 09, 2014, 01:00:26 PM »

I posted same in golf theard yesterday tal I know he's been shakey recently but seems really good for a place bet and I'm probably gonna back him for top 20 unless someone says. He now only has one arm or one leg etc!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #73728 on: April 09, 2014, 01:01:16 PM »

Humour someone who watches golf half a dozen times a year. Why is Westwood such a big price?

I recognise he doesn't win majors, but he's not bad at placing. If the weather is bad, won't that slow the greens down? If so, that would help him two-putt more easily, if he can have more confidence than if the ball he's hit an inch wide is going forty feet past and into a ravine. His greens in regulation stats must be up there with the best, right?

Past Westwood backers have had accounts closed at the Samaritans and have now given up hope.  In the absence of their money his price has drifted.

LOL, A new breed have emerged from the embers, those that survived because they never backed him before, see Golf Thread, for some pathetic sentimental reasoning Tal.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #73729 on: April 09, 2014, 01:05:57 PM »

Tal this seems like my friends tactic on the FOBT where he waited for people to do there bollocks and then would slope in stick £20 as the machine was "due"

We are in here tal this is our moment!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #73730 on: April 09, 2014, 01:11:16 PM »

Tal this seems like my friends tactic on the FOBT where he waited for people to do there bollocks and then would slope in stick £20 as the machine was "due"

It is time to start backing Soldado?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
biggle57

View Profile
« Reply #73731 on: April 09, 2014, 01:15:12 PM »

The reason for Westwoods price is Achilles heel is his chipping/scrambling from off the green. He is capable of going low, however over 4 rounds its hard to fancy him
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #73732 on: April 09, 2014, 01:16:30 PM »

Betfred are top/equal top price on

dustin johnson 28/1

jason dufner 40/1

lee westwood 50/1

webb simpson 80/1

of the sub 100/1 shots

not recommendations, just observations

not sure if any appeal for free bet homes

I have backed Dufner and think he is a good use of a free bet. He is a tad bigger on BF but it isn't a huge difference and a 40-1 shot is a good way to use a free bet.  Maybe a tenner?

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #73733 on: April 09, 2014, 01:49:29 PM »

Tighty/Chompy

Any mileage in Bournemouth +14 on handicap with BV 1/4 1/2/3 @ 100-1

Would probably have to finish in top 8 for the e/w to come in and although sitting 8th at the moment they have lost more games (5) this season than those around and they are the only team in top 13 with a negative goal difference. All things considered surely the 100-1 is too high?

No other markets to compare it too so I presume BV think the will start to slide.

You may know more about there current squad than me as to whether they can maintain a top 1/3 finish this season?

No deliberate  aftertiming here  Grin but big squeaky bum time for the last few games.

Did you get on @ 100/1?

If so, wowzer, & good luck Scott.

Confused here Ommmmm. Which handicap? The one from the start of the season? If so, impossible to say without seeing all the numbers.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #73734 on: April 09, 2014, 02:20:06 PM »

Was gonna recommend a double max today but we missed prices slightly. If we can get on with S James then £100 T2 Oakfield Lucy Romford 10.26- if that's not an option cut stakes to £60 @13/8 with corals. Think this could be a rare odds on shot in a graded Romford race. Its last form is obviously good enough to win the race comfortably but the race before that which is listed as "no race" it was miles clear and gonna do a really decent time when the hare was stopped on the 2nd circuit.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73735 on: April 09, 2014, 02:27:21 PM »

Was gonna recommend a double max today but we missed prices slightly. If we can get on with S James then £100 T2 Oakfield Lucy Romford 10.26- if that's not an option cut stakes to £60 @13/8 with corals. Think this could be a rare odds on shot in a graded Romford race. Its last form is obviously good enough to win the race comfortably but the race before that which is listed as "no race" it was miles clear and gonna do a really decent time when the hare was stopped on the 2nd circuit.

Oooh.....what a shame we missed the DOUBLE MAX......

We have £60 @ 13/8, Corals.

The price is dropping like a stone.

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/romford/22:26/winner

Oakfield Lucy13/810:26 Romford - 09/04/2014

Stake £60.00

Estimated Return:£157.50

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #73736 on: April 09, 2014, 02:32:28 PM »

Use the Hills free bet on Scott?  Just tried to use it on Rory, but they limit you to £20.  Scott has been good to us/me the last year or so.

I assume these prices aren't going to be there all day.  If for some reason, we think Scott is rubbish (I know Tikay brackets him with Joey Barton as an example) we can just hedge it later. 

Did we get on?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #73737 on: April 09, 2014, 02:42:08 PM »

Did we get on?

asked to wait for the bobby1 stuff, so its on hold, unless tikay placed it

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #73738 on: April 09, 2014, 03:15:38 PM »

Delbonis is through to the 1/4 final after winning today in 3 sets. Probably will have to play the No2 seed Anderson but I have a sneaky feeling that Hanescu could surprise Anderson later on.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #73739 on: April 09, 2014, 03:32:25 PM »

It is time to start backing Soldado?

You'd love him. He a like an upmarket Giroud.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 4912 4913 4914 4915 [4916] 4917 4918 4919 4920 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: