blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:36:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4968 4969 4970 4971 [4972] 4973 4974 4975 4976 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13412436 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #74565 on: April 16, 2014, 03:55:14 PM »

For those interested

Bayern are 1/14 on tonight and its a cup game they will be arsed in unlike the last two league games

Probably an even better than City for the goalscorer stuff and certainly a must for any doubles e.t.c

Which ones would you say look best in this game mate?

Know little about their team tbh, just on prices Schweinsteiger seems ok @10's?

Manduzkic (Spl) at 12/5 looks the banker, always tricky with Bayern as they rotate so much and also share the goals so much. Schweinsteiger would not be for me.

Muller, Ribery and Robben would be next in line.

Will post the starting line up as soon as i find it later.

I was going to wait till 7pm?

I guess thats when both teams will be available and just do 3/4 Bayern players 3/4 Citeh players and then mix and match in doubles

Be a bit wary of leaving it to late
366 usually cut players badly once teams are out, should be ok at 7pmish but 7.20 probably be cut.

I will stick it on here as soon as i see it on twitter
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #74566 on: April 16, 2014, 04:05:21 PM »

My mate's an Everton season ticket holder, reckons John Stones is a star of the future, and also very dangerous at set pieces when he plays centre half (rather than full back). He's playing there tonight in what should be a tight game with Palace, think the market underates him as he's not scored many (don't think he's ever scored, but he's 19 and has played like 40 games total), my mate reckons he's gonna score a few a season once he settles in. Suggest a first goal banzai tenner at 50s (or better) on the machine
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #74567 on: April 16, 2014, 04:32:34 PM »

In we go then...

Lay Kingman @ 2.5 for as much as you like. Depends how much is in the account I guess. As this is a trade, it's either go for it or don't bother, so either £300 to lose £450, or £500 to lose £750.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74568 on: April 16, 2014, 04:35:00 PM »

In we go then...

Lay Kingman @ 2.5 for as much as you like. Depends how much is in the account I guess. As this is a trade, it's either go for it or don't bother, so either £300 to lose £450, or £500 to lose £750.

ok, firstly to do this tikay needs to fund Betfair. if he does, i or he will do it

secondly, wasn't it just hugely impressive in the Greenham? See timeform rated it the second best greenham winner behind Frankel, Gosden (who is normally quite conservative in the press stuff post race) purred about it, just looked a complete monster didn't it, and will come on for the Guineas weekend too?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #74569 on: April 16, 2014, 04:40:43 PM »

In we go then...

Interested in this.  One question.  What has happened since the £17k that was matched on it at 2.2 on betfair to cause it to go out to 2.5 now?  Was that just an over reaction after it's win on Saturday?  Chompy can you give me roughly in your view now the worse case scenario for this?  ie what the ground will have to be and what price the horse will be given that situation?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 05:01:47 PM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74570 on: April 16, 2014, 04:57:25 PM »

Note

the IPL has started today, the first half of the comp is in Dubai/Sharjah.

the first match now the boundaries are in, way in...50-60 yard boundaries... KKR are 120/1 and motoring

worth watching sixes quotes from tomorrow

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #74571 on: April 16, 2014, 05:04:13 PM »

For this bet it's kind of irrel how good Kingman might be or whether we fancy him.

John Gosden will run the horse where he sees fit and is more likely to swerve a Classic than most others if he thinks the ground is too fast. Fast ground, and the prospect of hitting fast ground coming out of the dip, means there will be some opposition to him on the day even if he does run.

Also, Listen O'Brien's wonderhorse is unlikely to go off bigger than 3/1 imo, so there's not huge scope for Kingman to shorten dramatically from his current price. All things being equal obv.

If we lay £500 @ 2.5 and Kingman doesn't run we win £500.
If we lay £500 @ 2.5 and he does run, we can back him back on the day.

Of course it's racing and anything can happen. It could rain, Australia could do a leg and Kingman could start 4/6. Them's the gambles.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #74572 on: April 16, 2014, 05:14:20 PM »

For this bet it's kind of irrel how good Kingman might be or whether we fancy him.

John Gosden will run the horse where he sees fit and is more likely to swerve a Classic than most others if he thinks the ground is too fast. Fast ground, and the prospect of hitting fast ground coming out of the dip, means there will be some opposition to him on the day even if he does run.

Also, Listen O'Brien's wonderhorse is unlikely to go off bigger than 3/1 imo, so there's not huge scope for Kingman to shorten dramatically from his current price. All things being equal obv.

Of course it's racing and anything can happen. It could rain, Australia could do a leg and Kingman could start 4/6. Them's the gambles.

Sure.  I missed out the 'all other things being equal' which obviously applies.  So it's pretty certain to run on good ground or softer is that the point?  Seems a more than fair gamble to me given Paddy are willing to lay 6/4 anyway now. ty
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74573 on: April 16, 2014, 05:22:08 PM »

understood thanks

BF isn't funded for that amount, so over to tikay.

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #74574 on: April 16, 2014, 05:26:58 PM »

If you're doing the bets, shouldn't you have credit card details and security number too? Feels like a lack of trust otherwise.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #74575 on: April 16, 2014, 05:29:26 PM »

If you're doing the bets, shouldn't you have credit card details and security number too? Feels like a lack of trust otherwise.

LOL

Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #74576 on: April 16, 2014, 05:31:43 PM »

To good!
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #74577 on: April 16, 2014, 05:38:08 PM »

Quite impressed by the fav Munjaz who won the 510 just now at Newmarket.

Commentator made out that it was quite workmanlike but I feel it had quite a bit more left in tank.

Everytime it was challenged it just pulled out a little more. One for my notebook anyway.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #74578 on: April 16, 2014, 05:42:05 PM »

Like Hamza tomorrow in the 3.30 Newmarket.

Frontrunner/out and out sprinter in a small field on drying ground on the Rowley Mile, who's had a run. He's against a favourite who hasn't run in a sprint since his 2yo debut and been off since last August.

Baldyfred go 5/1. There are eight runners at the moment. Win or each-way fine, athough the latter dependant on one not coming out and dropping it too to places.

Either £30 on the nose, oi oi, or £20 win and show. Up to betplacer.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74579 on: April 16, 2014, 05:48:09 PM »

Like Hamza tomorrow in the 3.30 Newmarket.

Frontrunner/out and out sprinter in a small field on drying ground on the Rowley Mile, who's had a run. He's against a favourite who hasn't run in a sprint since his 2yo debut and been off since last August.

Baldyfred go 5/1. There are eight runners at the moment. Win or each-way fine, athough the latter dependant on one not coming out and dropping it too to places.

Either £30 on the nose, oi oi, or £20 win and show. Up to betplacer.

used part of the free bet balance

£30.00 Single
Market   Selection   Price   Hcp
Newmarket 15:30
Outright Betting
   Hamza    5/1    
Total stake   £ 30.00
Estimated return   £ 150.00
Full stake   £ 30.00
Full estimated return   £ 150.00

BET PLACED

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 4968 4969 4970 4971 [4972] 4973 4974 4975 4976 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: