blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:13:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5598 5599 5600 5601 [5602] 5603 5604 5605 5606 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330993 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84015 on: July 28, 2014, 03:53:07 PM »

who should win this?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84016 on: July 28, 2014, 03:56:32 PM »

For future reference as to F1 Betting.....

Does anyone know at what time or stage (pre-race, obv) the "Safety Car, Yes/No" Market is closed?

Around an hour before the start yesterday, it rained heavily @ the track, after all the cars had been set up for a dry race.

The real price for a Safety Car "Yes" must have been about 1/100. Anyone know what price it was during the morning?

its available until lights out

and yes, there was a changed circumstance here

safety cars at hungary are very rare (only two in the seven hungarian gp before this), so is bad weather, and no was an odds on favourite

so we missed one, with the change in conditions

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84017 on: July 28, 2014, 05:25:59 PM »

chompy

Kyle Vassell has scored 4 in 3 pre-season (brighton, wolves included) for Peterborough ( following the dwight gayle path of dropping out of the league, scoring a hatful non-league and being spotted by Peterborough )

Mght he push Conor Washington for his place?

if we are on washington for league one golden boot (which we are), should we be on Kyle at 125-1 e/w Betvictor too, just in case?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/top-goalscorer

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #84018 on: July 28, 2014, 06:02:47 PM »

Kyle will be our third choice imo and might get 20 or so games this season, but Britt and Conor will be the main men unless Britt goes of course.

He was way out of his depth last season after joining from Bishop Stortford, but has come on in leaps and bounds this summer and has a really good attitude. He might be pushing for a start at Rochdale but Conor is Darragh's new pet since Fatty left the building.

Anyone with a Scuybet account that doesn't mind putting one on for me, please send a PM. Ta.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #84019 on: July 28, 2014, 06:11:50 PM »

Loving the amount of F1 chatter on here right now!  Cheesy

A £5 profit overall for the thread on the Hungarian GP, not as much as I had hoped to be honest ... the conditions made for a crazy race, nevertheless profit is still profit!

F1 has now moved up a place on the list of sports! Take that, snooker!!  Next target: Rugby Union

toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84020 on: July 28, 2014, 06:55:41 PM »

BET SUGGESTION £25 JAMAICA when lads price up (should be soon) (money back as a free bet if second to weld horse, clear second fav)

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/galway/18:10/winner

Our very good friends Badbrokes have an offer at Galway this week. £25 back as a free bet if your horse finishes second to a Dermot Weld horse.

This looks the best race for the offer today a maiden Weld or O Brien always win and the market tells us that.

Winner, cheers
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #84021 on: July 28, 2014, 07:13:18 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/galway/18:45/winner

PP money back if 2nd, 3rd

Quick Jack best priced 9/2 along with boyles and sid and matches betfair price in a formed market.

I know fred will only be allowed £1.21 but others may be able to get on!

oioi!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84022 on: July 28, 2014, 07:15:38 PM »

Quick Jack best priced 9/2 along with boyles and sid and matches betfair price in a formed market.

oioi!

Oioiiii indeed, managed to get on and did a double with horseys tip. Scoop

Top tipping
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #84023 on: July 28, 2014, 07:22:29 PM »

Before we sign off for the evening, there is one piece of news to bring you.

England batsman Moeen Ali wore wristbands declaring his support for the population of Gaza while batting and fielding on the second day. Moeen's extra clothing featured the slogans 'Save Gaza' and 'Free Palestine'.

Rule 19F, covering clothing and equipment in the ICC players' code of conduct, states: "Players and team officials shall not be permitted to wear, display or otherwise convey messages through arm bands or other items affixed to clothing or equipment unless approved in advance by the player or team official's Board. Approval shall not be granted for messages which relate to political, religious or racial activities or causes."

A statement from the England and Wales Cricket Board read: "The ECB believe Moeen has done nothing wrong."

One for tighty. Thoughts on this?

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #84024 on: July 28, 2014, 07:24:25 PM »

oioi!

Oioiiii indeed, managed to get on and did a double with horseys tip. Scoop

Top tipping

sigh nitty mc nit son here only had singles Sad

"ace high"

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84025 on: July 28, 2014, 07:28:48 PM »

Before we sign off for the evening, there is one piece of news to bring you.

England batsman Moeen Ali wore wristbands declaring his support for the population of Gaza while batting and fielding on the second day. Moeen's extra clothing featured the slogans 'Save Gaza' and 'Free Palestine'.

Rule 19F, covering clothing and equipment in the ICC players' code of conduct, states: "Players and team officials shall not be permitted to wear, display or otherwise convey messages through arm bands or other items affixed to clothing or equipment unless approved in advance by the player or team official's Board. Approval shall not be granted for messages which relate to political, religious or racial activities or causes."

A statement from the England and Wales Cricket Board read: "The ECB believe Moeen has done nothing wrong."

One for tighty. Thoughts on this?

The ECB is spineless

The ICC should charge him with a level 1 offence, consistent with the laws shown above

irrespective of his personal views

My eyes are open wide
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #84026 on: July 28, 2014, 07:44:38 PM »

Take the 9/2, I know Scotty said that we want the 5-1 but you can see others are 3-1 already and it will probably nearer 2-1 come the off.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84027 on: July 28, 2014, 08:56:34 PM »

Sorry, ironside and Mark Porter, but I just saw this:

Click to see full-size image.

BetBright.com @BetBright

Who said advertising doesn't work? #Southampton
4:24 PM - 28 Jul 2014

Spurs reported to be having talks over a dual purchase of Rodriguez and Schneiderlin.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #84028 on: July 28, 2014, 09:10:36 PM »

What is even more funny is £27 million for Schneiderlin and £20 million for JRod.

Stupid stupid money. 12 months ago and you could have had the pair for 1/3 of the price. They are not vastly different players today and just not worth that money, not even close, even in today's market.

Admittedly we have no players left... changed my mind about going to Anfield on opening day. 2/5 Liverpool opening day will go off shorter?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84029 on: July 28, 2014, 09:19:44 PM »

What is even more funny is £27 million for Schneiderlin and £20 million for JRod.

Stupid stupid money. 12 months ago and you could have had the pair for 1/3 of the price. They are not vastly different players today and just not worth that money, not even close, even in today's market.

Admittedly we have no players left... changed my mind about going to Anfield on opening day. 2/5 Liverpool opening day will go off shorter?

I'd be astonished if we paid those prices, although maybe getting there with some form of incentive payments/bonuses. For all our madness at times, we're surely not going to go bonkers two summers in a row?

Can't believe I even typed that.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 5598 5599 5600 5601 [5602] 5603 5604 5605 5606 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: