blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:29:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5651 5652 5653 5654 [5655] 5656 5657 5658 5659 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13423059 times)
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #84810 on: August 07, 2014, 02:25:43 PM »

One more suggestion - if fred hasn't put any on with joke orals - they give a £10 in play free bet for £10 staked.  So I suggest £10 EW Justin Rose @ 16-1

Justin Rose16/1Outright - 07/08/2014
Each Way
Stake £20.00
Estimated Return:£220.00
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Return: £220.00

could you please prod us when you want the £10 free bet used, and where? risk is we'll miss doing it otherwise as its a busy few days with the DTD festival starting, thanks

ps the top ten bets don't count for the betfair offer

thank you. Scott was the first BFSB bet placed and is the eligible bet for the Rory offer

Adz has pointed out that EW bets may not count for this offer  Angry  So that will be me off to the ASA again......

I can't get live chat to check.

It isn't a bad bet on its own tho just not as good.  I've put it on as well so should find out if the free bet appears this afternoon.

FYI

We’re giving Coral customers a FREE £10 BET on our fantastic In-Play markets throughout the US PGA Championship, so you can find out why so many people are taking advantage of our Golf Guarantee!

BET £10 GET £10 on the US PGA Championship
Simply place a pre-tournament £/€10+ Win Single bet on the US PGA Championship Outright market and we’ll give you a free £/€10 bet to use in-play.*

That isn't entirely clear imo - as we have placed a win bet (as well as a place bet).  As EW bets are so popular in the golf market AND they will def have received complaints if they don't qualify, they should have stated it in the T&C.  The GC have taken the "clear fair and not misleading" wording from the financial sector in their code of conduct and recently said the ASA were getting pissed off at the constant stream of complaints.  And this is going to be another one.

It is becoming an absolute pain, I put my Moore bet through Corals thinking I'd get the offer. Attrition rates must be so high on this offer with people forgetting to take the in play and others falling for the each way bit.  I was left wondering if they'd now tell me that the Rose bet wasn't the first bet I had on the market!

Free bet token received.  Complaint troops returning to barracks.

Got it too.  

We need a bet, it is up to you as I think it was your bet and not one of mine.  FWIW Rose now 14/1 vs 17/17.5 on Betfair, Keegan Bradley at 33/1 is close to Betfair (34/36).  I just tossed up between the two and did the latter.  Some others are missing Betfair by a margin.

Edit I obviously prefer getting in early and going for a long sweat, no harm in waiting 3 days either, though choices may be more limited then.

ok tighty just put it on keegan if you can get 33-1

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84811 on: August 07, 2014, 02:32:23 PM »

One more suggestion - if fred hasn't put any on with joke orals - they give a £10 in play free bet for £10 staked.  So I suggest £10 EW Justin Rose @ 16-1

Justin Rose16/1Outright - 07/08/2014
Each Way
Stake £20.00
Estimated Return:£220.00
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Return: £220.00

could you please prod us when you want the £10 free bet used, and where? risk is we'll miss doing it otherwise as its a busy few days with the DTD festival starting, thanks

ps the top ten bets don't count for the betfair offer

thank you. Scott was the first BFSB bet placed and is the eligible bet for the Rory offer

Adz has pointed out that EW bets may not count for this offer  Angry  So that will be me off to the ASA again......

I can't get live chat to check.

It isn't a bad bet on its own tho just not as good.  I've put it on as well so should find out if the free bet appears this afternoon.

FYI

We’re giving Coral customers a FREE £10 BET on our fantastic In-Play markets throughout the US PGA Championship, so you can find out why so many people are taking advantage of our Golf Guarantee!

BET £10 GET £10 on the US PGA Championship
Simply place a pre-tournament £/€10+ Win Single bet on the US PGA Championship Outright market and we’ll give you a free £/€10 bet to use in-play.*

That isn't entirely clear imo - as we have placed a win bet (as well as a place bet).  As EW bets are so popular in the golf market AND they will def have received complaints if they don't qualify, they should have stated it in the T&C.  The GC have taken the "clear fair and not misleading" wording from the financial sector in their code of conduct and recently said the ASA were getting pissed off at the constant stream of complaints.  And this is going to be another one.

It is becoming an absolute pain, I put my Moore bet through Corals thinking I'd get the offer. Attrition rates must be so high on this offer with people forgetting to take the in play and others falling for the each way bit.  I was left wondering if they'd now tell me that the Rose bet wasn't the first bet I had on the market!

Free bet token received.  Complaint troops returning to barracks.

Got it too. 

We need a bet, it is up to you as I think it was your bet and not one of mine.  FWIW Rose now 14/1 vs 17/17.5 on Betfair, Keegan Bradley at 33/1 is close to Betfair (34/36).  I just tossed up between the two and did the latter.  Some others are missing Betfair by a margin.

Edit I obviously prefer getting in early and going for a long sweat, no harm in waiting 3 days either, though choices may be more limited then.

ok tighty just put it on keegan if you can get 33-1

Singles

Keegan Bradley33/1US PGA Championship 2014 - 07/08/2014
Stake £10.00
Estimated Return:£340.00
free bet

i will take the £10 win only Rose off the spreadsheet, that i put on earlier in case the e/w bet was invalid

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #84812 on: August 07, 2014, 03:36:42 PM »

Hi Swooshers, what's our position on rookie of the year in the NBA? This trade moving the number one pick Andrew Wiggins is going through, I think it makes him huge now at six to one.

I know I reccy'd a bet on Nerlens Noel, and I've put a lump on him myself, but I think this trade is a market changer and the bookies haven't responded (it hasn't happened and can't til 23rd Aug but all the good journos and sites are reporting it as a done deal today). Rather than watch our money on Noel disappear and say how ul we are, think we have the chance to get on Wiggins for a bigger bet and turn it round.

We also have a small cover bet on Jabari Parker, I think that's fine, we wouldn't wanna get caught if he takes off, but really Wiggins is now the outstanding value. Think Argueboy will agree, and also might be able to help construct a nice shape to our book where our big winner is now Wiggins, and Noel and Parker winning wouldn't be a disaster either
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84813 on: August 07, 2014, 03:48:45 PM »

Hi Swooshers, what's our position on rookie of the year in the NBA? This trade moving the number one pick Andrew Wiggins is going through, I think it makes him huge now at six to one.

I know I reccy'd a bet on Nerlens Noel, and I've put a lump on him myself, but I think this trade is a market changer and the bookies haven't responded (it hasn't happened and can't til 23rd Aug but all the good journos and sites are reporting it as a done deal today). Rather than watch our money on Noel disappear and say how ul we are, think we have the chance to get on Wiggins for a bigger bet and turn it round.

We also have a small cover bet on Jabari Parker, I think that's fine, we wouldn't wanna get caught if he takes off, but really Wiggins is now the outstanding value. Think Argueboy will agree, and also might be able to help construct a nice shape to our book where our big winner is now Wiggins, and Noel and Parker winning wouldn't be a disaster either

12-Jul   jaffacake   williamhill may-2015basketball   NBA  Rookie of the Year Nerlens Noel   10/1   40
18-Jul   jaffacake   bwin   may-2015   basketball   NBA Rookie of the year wiggins   7.0   20
18-Jul   arbboy   bwin   may-2015   basketball   NBA Rookie of the year parker   3.0   40

advise away.....

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84814 on: August 07, 2014, 03:50:12 PM »

Yes argue on all the above.  That actually wasn't a deliberate typo!!  I meant agree!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 03:58:42 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84815 on: August 07, 2014, 04:06:37 PM »

In the meantime whilst trying to get on Wiggins at 6/1 at bwin i have found a max bet at bwin.

Stoke to finish higher than villa and WBA 8/5.  Stoke are only 5/4 to be top midlands side and that includes Leicester.  This 3way matchbet doesn't.  Recommend whatever bwin will allow.  I got 5 times more putting it in a double with Wiggins at 6/1 than i would as a single.  £81 singles and £405 multis are standard bwin limits.

Also Newcastle top 10 finish is 6/4 with bwin which is a huge price as well.

Recommend £80 newcastle 6/4

Recommend £80 stoke 8/5
https://sports.bwin.com/en/sports#categoryIds=277&eventId=&leagueIds=46&page=0&sportId=4
Recommend £80 Wiggins 6/1 (put this down to jaffa)

All 3 at bwin.

£20 'mug' treble as well if bwin will allow on top of the singles.  If treble not allowed £20 double wiggins and stoke which is allowed as i have just had it.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:10:30 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84816 on: August 07, 2014, 04:23:22 PM »

bwin now 9/2 wiggins.  hills still 6/1

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11320537/kevin-love-trade-cleveland-cavaliers-minnesota-timberwolves-agreement-place
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:26:40 PM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84817 on: August 07, 2014, 04:23:26 PM »

£80 Wiggins at 7.0 bwin is on

£80 Stoke at 2.6 v Villa and West Brom is on

£80 Newcastle top ten 2.5 is on

i tried doubles and trebles, and the system (for me) is incredibly clunky, left me hanging, gave up, too busy

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84818 on: August 07, 2014, 04:30:10 PM »

While we are at it we might as well back the Cavs at 9/2 to win the NBA championship with hills.  Recommend £50.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84819 on: August 07, 2014, 04:33:15 PM »

While we are at it we might as well back the Cavs at 9/2 to win the NBA championship with hills.  Recommend £50.

run me through that one again please

(its the cavs)

lebron and  kevin love...combination of elite rebounding, passing and long-range shooting ability could complement James' game.

"With Love, Cleveland would rank as the undeniable favorite to win the Eastern Conference, something the Cavs managed only once in James' initial seven-season stint with his home-state franchise."

or is it a price out of line trade?

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84820 on: August 07, 2014, 04:34:57 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/nba-championship/winner

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/eastern-conference/winner  19/10 for the eastern conference is probably an even better bet than the 9/2 for the title given how weak the east is.  Again it depends how much you want to tie up ante post but i would recommend £50 19/10 for East conf as well.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 04:38:47 PM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84821 on: August 07, 2014, 04:36:03 PM »

16 Oct 2014 - NBA - Championship Winner 2014/15 - Championship Winner

Cleveland Cavaliers @ 9/2

Stake : £50.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001068/F

boss, send more money

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84822 on: August 07, 2014, 04:44:01 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/nba-championship/winner

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/eastern-conference/winner  19/10 for the eastern conference is probably an even better bet than the 9/2 for the title given how weak the east is.  Again it depends how much you want to tie up ante post but i would recommend £50 19/10 for East conf as well.

the second part was added after i placed the other bet

i will stick with the first please. need some firepower in wm hill for other stuff

My eyes are open wide
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84823 on: August 07, 2014, 04:44:25 PM »

ok that's fine.
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #84824 on: August 07, 2014, 04:50:04 PM »

Think Chicago will be a danger in the East but abs noone else, it's kinda been missed how big it is that Paul George did a David Busst (remember him) last week and will be out for the season. George is Indiana's best player, great defender, young, improving, top scorer, and Indiana finished last year top of the East above Miami. They are no channers without him.

I've backed Cleveland at 50 and 60/1 and loving the price crash but have to agree even at 5's now the price is very unlikely to go out much and much more likely to contract. Thinking it might be time to think of greening only when we see the Eastern Conf finals between the Bulls and Cavs, and even then it may be time to hold strong. I'm still not sure I see them winning so think greening might be best then, the East is so weak but they have to beat the West champs to win it all still.

Chris Broussard just tweeted saying Ray Allen (all time 3 point leader) is only likely to not retire if the Cavs get Love, he will sign there too. He will be great for that team
Pages: 1 ... 5651 5652 5653 5654 [5655] 5656 5657 5658 5659 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: