blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:30:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5681 5682 5683 5684 [5685] 5686 5687 5688 5689 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444384 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #85260 on: August 16, 2014, 10:48:34 AM »

If anybody wants to lay me Lamela v Bojan in a matchbet please let me know!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85261 on: August 16, 2014, 10:50:26 AM »

was asked yesterday about rooney

this is the bet we have

arbboy   betvictor   may-2015   football   Top Premier League goalscorer   Rooney   14/1   100   £50 e/w 1/4 1,2,3,4

no champions league rotation
captain
better team likely this year
maybe on pens if RVP out

was the rationale i recall...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85262 on: August 16, 2014, 11:01:05 AM »

Happy to accommodate as a Stoke fan at evens for a bit of fun.  Let me know how much.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85263 on: August 16, 2014, 11:04:36 AM »

Morning all, & well done plenners on the 40/1 thing.

Big Brother, honestly, the mere thought of watching it or backing it, makes me want to throw up, so I pay no heed to bets or  chatter about it, but well done all those who got on. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85264 on: August 16, 2014, 11:09:44 AM »

Big Brother, honestly, the mere thought of watching it or backing it, makes me want to throw up, so I pay no heed to bets or  chatter about it, but well done all those who got on. 

i heard sky might be buying it in the future , you must be in line to host the betting companion show

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #85265 on: August 16, 2014, 11:12:13 AM »

i heard sky might be buying it in the future , you must be in line to host the betting companion show

Cheesy

Still can't believe a brass won it!

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #85266 on: August 16, 2014, 11:13:56 AM »

I've got a pretty strong stomach for such things, but even I struggled to watch any of that series.  I am astonished that she won given the little I saw.  Was one of the most dislikable people I ever saw on the show, and that is saying something there.  Guess the rest must have been even worse.  

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85267 on: August 16, 2014, 11:14:17 AM »

Cheesy

Still can't believe a brass won it!

I know.  That really should be the end of the show really.  It's amazing it's lasted this long.  It's run well over it's course just put it to sleep please.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #85268 on: August 16, 2014, 11:16:49 AM »

Happy to accommodate as a Stoke fan at evens for a bit of fun.  Let me know how much.

£50 ok?

cheers
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85269 on: August 16, 2014, 11:18:02 AM »

I've got a pretty strong stomach for such things, but even I struggled to watch any of that series.  I am astonished that she won given the little I saw.  Was one of the most dislikable people I ever saw on the show, and that is saying something there.  Guess the rest must have been even worse. 

I confess I'm more than a little grumpy & tetchy this morning, so I apologise if this offends anyone, but the mere thought of wasting a minute of my life on that shite appals me.

PBS America showed "the Construction of the Alaska Highway" last week. Now THAT is what TV was invented for. Proper interesting it was. It was built to repel the Japs you know. Yup, in Alaska.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #85270 on: August 16, 2014, 12:05:52 PM »

One last one from me pre season. Wasn't going to put it up because of all the exposure, but it's the best value bet I have seen but truly a banzai.

Gayle to top score £5 ew 350/1 with b365

https://m.oddschecker.com/m#football-english-premier-league-top-goalscorer

Explained before how many chances Palace had without goals. Jerome probs at fault. Gayle hardly played but proved to be deadly with what little gametime he had. Also by the end of the season the pressure released off him and he was much more potent.

He may not start for us and have to work his way past Campbell, but he could eventually usher him out of the team with better finishing. The worry also would be a player like Wickham coming in via transfer (archetypal target man) that may not give either Campbell or Gayle a chance but that is more than incorporated into the price.

Altidore is 200/1 ffs with a goal to his name in 30 last season, while Gayle got 7 in extremely limited gametime especially when we were playing better under Pulis.

17 goals may well get the ew part of the bet through, and that isn't completely impossible.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85271 on: August 16, 2014, 12:13:21 PM »

£50 ok?

cheers

Fine. gl!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85272 on: August 16, 2014, 12:14:08 PM »

One last one from me pre season. Wasn't going to put it up because of all the exposure, but it's the best value bet I have seen but truly a banzai.

Gayle to top score £5 ew 350/1 with b365

https://m.oddschecker.com/m#football-english-premier-league-top-goalscorer

Explained before how many chances Palace had without goals. Jerome probs at fault. Gayle hardly played but proved to be deadly with what little gametime he had. Also by the end of the season the pressure released off him and he was much more potent.

He may not start for us and have to work his way past Campbell, but he could eventually usher him out of the team with better finishing. The worry also would be a player like Wickham coming in via transfer (archetypal target man) that may not give either Campbell or Gayle a chance but that is more than incorporated into the price.

Altidore is 200/1 ffs with a goal to his name in 30 last season, while Gayle got 7 in extremely limited gametime especially when we were playing better under Pulis.

17 goals may well get the ew part of the bet through, and that isn't completely impossible.

ant i love your support for Palace!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #85273 on: August 16, 2014, 12:24:14 PM »

Was just about to put Altidore up again after what a great bet it was last season

joke Smiley
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #85274 on: August 16, 2014, 12:24:55 PM »

No Montero starting for Swansea today Sad

Fabianski, Rangel, Amat, Williams, Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Dyer, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Bony.
Pages: 1 ... 5681 5682 5683 5684 [5685] 5686 5687 5688 5689 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: