blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:20:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5987 5988 5989 5990 [5991] 5992 5993 5994 5995 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13424844 times)
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #89850 on: October 31, 2014, 05:43:07 PM »

We (Brentford) have gone off the boil a bit since a really decent start. Primarily because we lack depth up front. We are still creating plenty of chances but Andre Gray looks a bit knackered and our other options upfront are short of form. Off the back of a weeks rest, we might be alright but Derby are a strong team. The plus side with Brentford is that they always press for a goal and will never set up just to try and take a point at home like some sides do against the likes of Derby.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #89851 on: October 31, 2014, 05:51:32 PM »

Are Bolton really a 6/1 shot at Norwich?  

I obvs have a soft-spot for the Trotters given that I want Lennon to do well and that i snaffled up the 4/7 for staying up and had a small punt on the 250/1 for promotion :-)

I haven't seen much championship football this season so can't really comment with any impartiality, but would welcome views.  

Wouldn't have thought any team in the Champs would be 6/1 away anywhere.

Disclaimer: I'm a fish

Blues at Wolves?

(They will now win 3-0 obv and this will make various people's signatures)

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #89852 on: October 31, 2014, 05:55:13 PM »

We (Brentford) have gone off the boil a bit since a really decent start. Primarily because we lack depth up front. We are still creating plenty of chances but Andre Gray looks a bit knackered and our other options upfront are short of form. Off the back of a weeks rest, we might be alright but Derby are a strong team. The plus side with Brentford is that they always press for a goal and will never set up just to try and take a point at home like some sides do against the likes of Derby.

Thank you. Have had a small bet, and was thinking of pressing, but will probably leave it as it is.
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #89853 on: October 31, 2014, 06:07:09 PM »

Bolton out to 13/2 with Sky, for anyone that can get on.
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #89854 on: October 31, 2014, 06:08:16 PM »

Briefly....
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89855 on: October 31, 2014, 06:14:43 PM »

its not my idea, but i saw this

Betfred are 9/1 Bolton to score and over 6.5 corners

(under friday matchday specials)

i was trying to work out the individual odds

to score..8/11 maybe

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/norwich-v-bolton/home-clean-sheet

over 6 corners? well we only have one market up for over 5.5 corners

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/norwich-v-bolton/total-away-corners

that's 6/4

an 8/11 and 6/4 double pays just under 7/2

lets say the extra corner shoves it out to 5/2

an 8/11  and 5/2 double pays 5/1

its fairly unmissable value, without even liking Bolton to do anything in the match (apart from score and get some corners!)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #89856 on: October 31, 2014, 06:37:02 PM »

Briefly....

They went 7/1 with 365 for about 2 minutes.   I took that for a small punt.  I don't think it can ever be a bad bet at that price.  They are now into 11/2 with same firm. 

I have also had a small punt on Motherwell away to St Johnstone, Motherwell have been rank this season but Saints although the better team imo had a tough game at Rangers on Tuesday and Well had a break.  Both teams struggling in front of goal but think Motherwell are a spot of value at 16/5.  I am also on under 2.5 goals in this game @4/5
jakally

View Profile
« Reply #89857 on: October 31, 2014, 06:54:11 PM »

its not my idea, but i saw this

Betfred are 9/1 Bolton to score and over 6.5 corners

(under friday matchday specials)

i was trying to work out the individual odds

to score..8/11 maybe

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/norwich-v-bolton/home-clean-sheet

over 6 corners? well we only have one market up for over 5.5 corners

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/norwich-v-bolton/total-away-corners

that's 6/4

an 8/11 and 6/4 double pays just under 7/2

lets say the extra corner shoves it out to 5/2

an 8/11  and 5/2 double pays 5/1

its fairly unmissable value, without even liking Bolton to do anything in the match (apart from score and get some corners!)

Very quick play with some stats, and over 6 looks about 3/1, worst case, maybe shorter as Bolton are an 'overs' away team.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #89858 on: October 31, 2014, 06:55:53 PM »

I did lots of work on the Breeders and have ended up having one bet tonight.  Hoping a big track bias is going to show up in the early races to give me something to get stuck into or the local horses maybe get overbet which normally happens but feel a bit like I have wasted my time so far.....

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #89859 on: October 31, 2014, 07:38:41 PM »

Ignore that, nonsense.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 07:47:07 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #89860 on: October 31, 2014, 08:01:47 PM »

Ignore that, nonsense.

Anything specific?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #89861 on: October 31, 2014, 08:11:59 PM »

Ignore that, nonsense.

Anything specific?

Me misreading the prices-based nonsense.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #89862 on: October 31, 2014, 08:40:46 PM »

Breeders Cup Saturday

Run out of time to do a full preview like Friday but i only like one horse at a monster price. Away for a few days now so good luck to all on fred this weekend.

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/2014-11-01-santa-anita/00:35/winner THE CLASSIC

Like MAJESTIC HARBOUR here at 33/1 (various firms) suggest £20 win

The shortened version is his best ever career performance was over course and distance, a repetition of that gets him in the top four speed figures and with Moreno Bayern and California Chrome all likely to be getting in a massive speed scrap upfront he has a better chance (i make him about 20/1 fwiw)

The reason he is 33/1 is the last two runs, well if you like looking for excuses for bad runs they are easy to find here. Nine Furlongs out the back against soft fractions had zero chance and then getting beat on a different surface.

We know he acts around here will be one of only a few to benefit from an utter war upfront which looks a short price to happen and the gold cup figures look competitive.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #89863 on: October 31, 2014, 08:46:30 PM »

Breeders Cup Saturday

Run out of time to do a full preview like Friday but i only like one horse at a monster price. Away for a few days now so good luck to all on fred this weekend.

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/2014-11-01-santa-anita/00:35/winner THE CLASSIC

Like MAJESTIC HARBOUR here at 33/1 (various firms) suggest £20 win

The shortened version is his best ever career performance was over course and distance, a repetition of that gets him in the top four speed figures and with Moreno Bayern and California Chrome all likely to be getting in a massive speed scrap upfront he has a better chance (i make him about 20/1 fwiw)

The reason he is 33/1 is the last two runs, well if you like looking for excuses for bad runs they are easy to find here. Nine Furlongs out the back against soft fractions had zero chance and then getting beat on a different surface.

We know he acts around here will be one of only a few to benefit from an utter war upfront which looks a short price to happen and the gold cup figures look competitive.

Thanks John, and good luck with tonight's picks, too.

Am looking forward to watching the card tonight from 9pm on ATR, and we might just get a sweat on.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #89864 on: October 31, 2014, 09:17:45 PM »

We have one of your Spanish players enrolled on an english course at our school atm.....hasn't given us any inside information yet.....but has invited all the girls in his class to the match tomorrow  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 5987 5988 5989 5990 [5991] 5992 5993 5994 5995 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: