blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:58:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6369 6370 6371 6372 [6373] 6374 6375 6376 6377 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13444110 times)
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #95580 on: March 01, 2015, 11:51:48 AM »

50/1 for atfisherscross in the world hurdle looks value. I know hes been off the boil but hes never ran a bad race at cheltenham, infact his only defeats came from a bit of freak result, and by far the best bit of form over CD in the race in last years race. None in the race would get as close as he did to the more of that/annie power that ran in last years race. Think hes tremendous value for an EW bet with mccoy confirmed to remain loyal, his price will also no doubt shorten. (I actually think hes the perfect rider for atfisherscross in this race)

Note- 50/1 at stanjames only people not NRNB atm
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 12:06:14 PM by JohnCharver » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95581 on: March 01, 2015, 12:08:47 PM »

Welcome to fred John. 
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #95582 on: March 01, 2015, 12:12:31 PM »

thanks
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95583 on: March 01, 2015, 12:45:24 PM »

Big Fred welcome to Larry David & John Charver.

Your timing may - or may not - be bad, as we are currently all of a dither as to whether we continue with Fred. It's been a thread of beauty until recently - free money & fun for everyone, the greatest freeroll ever - but inexplicably, it has imploded of late due to a variety of malaises & ills, so we might just lay it to rest. We'll make a decision later this week.

Don't go away though, there'll be other punting threads in it's place, & we might still have some fun.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #95584 on: March 01, 2015, 12:59:29 PM »

I can't disagree with you, I think they peaked last season but unfortunately the Spurs were in a different league.  GSW will be very difficult to beat, although I agree with you that thunder have one hell of a task they could still throw a spanner in the works against GSW.  I believe the Thunder are one of the only teams who could live with the GSW when they are firing, this warriors teams scores so heavy they will be difficult to stop.  I must admit I haven't been watching as closely as I did last season, usually I start watching closely from March onwards once the NFL season has finished.  The Spurs are interesting, if I was Popovic I would have went all out from the off,tie up a play-off spot and wrap the two veterans in cotton wool, along with Ginobli they are still a big threat to repeat.  As good as these three players were last season,the main star was Kawhi Leonard.

Lay Low Back High
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #95585 on: March 01, 2015, 01:05:01 PM »

Thanks Tikay, I have had a little scan through the earlier pages, unfortunately 99% of this type of forum ends up that way.  Nothing you can do about it really.

I only signed up as I was told this forum has pages of great poker info, had a quick glance over the last day or so and lots of very good info, need to brush up again after years away from the game. 

Lay Low Back High
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #95586 on: March 01, 2015, 01:10:36 PM »

You won't go broke backing Atfisherscross, you can just forget it's last few runs.  I don't know if JP has any other runners in the race as I haven't looked through the market.  I would start getting excited if late money comes for this horse, wouldn't put it past JP to pull a rabbit out of the hat, that is what he does.

good luck

Lay Low Back High
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95587 on: March 01, 2015, 01:25:52 PM »

Biblical rain in Dublin

it was already set to be a kicking contest, two very strong packs, lots of playing for position

i had bets on ht/ft switchround at 7-1 each eng ht/ire ft was my favoured

tricky to see it more than one score either way

but you can still get 12-1 no try scorer.

i remember the game 2 years ago? in similar conditions. going to be a real arm wrestle

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/six-nations/ireland-v-england/first-tryscorer

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95588 on: March 01, 2015, 01:27:37 PM »

Thanks Tikay, I have had a little scan through the earlier pages, unfortunately 99% of this type of forum ends up that way.  Nothing you can do about it really.

I only signed up as I was told this forum has pages of great poker info, had a quick glance over the last day or so and lots of very good info, need to brush up again after years away from the game. 

You got it, it's the very nature of the internet, where the "bad apple" syndrome is magnified.

We had a great run & some tremendous fun though, & we all made a few bob.

It may continue, but it looks odds against. If we could get the warring factions to wipe the slate clean, fresh start sorta thing, & lance a few boils, you never know, it might work.

Hang around, we'll be discussing it this week, we may have a few other ideas up our sleeve. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95589 on: March 01, 2015, 01:33:11 PM »

Biblical rain in Dublin

Now a very slight smattering of snow beginning to settle here now.
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #95590 on: March 01, 2015, 01:33:56 PM »

No try scorer is 16-1 with bet fred.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #95591 on: March 01, 2015, 01:35:33 PM »

I will hang around, always someone out there who will know something I don't, vice versa.

Is their a particular part of this thread where it all went wrong? I thought it was a thread to share tips, not sure why this kind of thread goes wrong,share tips, either place them or don't.

Good luck with the rugby Tightend, I have punted the draw.

Lay Low Back High
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95592 on: March 01, 2015, 01:36:07 PM »

Biblical rain in Dublin

Now a very slight smattering of snow beginning to settle here now.

Biblical snow, or just ordinary snow?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95593 on: March 01, 2015, 01:36:53 PM »

Biblical rain in Dublin

it was already set to be a kicking contest, two very strong packs, lots of playing for position

i had bets on ht/ft switchround at 7-1 each eng ht/ire ft was my favoured

tricky to see it more than one score either way

but you can still get 12-1 no try scorer.

i remember the game 2 years ago? in similar conditions. going to be a real arm wrestle

http://www.oddschecker.com/rugby-union/six-nations/ireland-v-england/first-tryscorer

If you have time, I think we should get on.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95594 on: March 01, 2015, 01:39:55 PM »

I will hang around, always someone out there who will know something I don't, vice versa.

Is their a particular part of this thread where it all went wrong? I thought it was a thread to share tips, not sure why this kind of thread goes wrong,share tips, either place them or don't.

Good luck with the rugby Tightend, I have punted the draw.

It's that simple, I've no idea why people ended up frothing at the mouth over a fun punting thread, but they did.

Pages: 1 ... 6369 6370 6371 6372 [6373] 6374 6375 6376 6377 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: