blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:50:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6672 6673 6674 6675 [6676] 6677 6678 6679 6680 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13412321 times)
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #100125 on: April 30, 2015, 08:08:40 AM »

Be nice to see a world champion called Hawkins.

Jake is incredulous as he's never seen anyone with his surname who isn't family before.

Surely you've told him about Long John Silver's cabin boy Jack.

I haven't or the oldest American pro team sportsman either.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/latroy-hawkins-to-retire-following-2015-season-012837368.html

He's not quite as old as the legendary Jaromit Jagr, Keith. Jagr playing at least another year too.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarom%C3%ADr_Jagr

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #100126 on: April 30, 2015, 09:02:04 AM »

Note for tighty re wiggins.  It will not be officially announced until this afternoon so to keep the boss happy I think it can be settled tomorrow and go into the may figures to give him the kickstart to the month he wants.
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100127 on: April 30, 2015, 09:07:13 AM »

Don't forget Screamin' Jay

Sophie B

Peter. *shudder*

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100128 on: April 30, 2015, 09:25:59 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £1022.99

Outstanding Bets £4034.02

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit?pli=1#gid=23

A profit of £340 yesterday

I am taking the Wiggins bet today, as it will be announced before midnight tonight

+£540 Wiggins NBA Rookie of the Year, £600 profit less the £20 lay and the £40 Nerlens Noel bet

Wiggins is 1 of only 5 players age-19 or younger to average 16+ PPG in NBA history

Click to see full-size image.

losers yesterday

-£100 Leicester's loss to Chelsea confirmed what we long knew, that they wouldn't finish top half. Horrible bet from start to finish, but not the last stale bet to be taken in the next few weeks

-£50 Mcgill lost 13-8 to Murphy, a losing handicap bet

-£20 Robertson lost 13-12 to Keith Hawkins, a losing outright bet

-£20 Krunic lost a tight 3 set match at WTA Prague

-£10 the Portland Trailblazers lost 99-93 to the Memphis Grizzlies and were knocked out of the play offs

ongoing

Snooker

Murphy plays Hawkins in the Crucible semis. We have an each way bet at 11/1. win this game and we are guaranteed a return

Football

Real Madrid beat Ameria 3-0 to go back to two points behind Barca in the race for La Liga title

MLB

In an eerie scene behind closed doors, the White Sox lost 8-2 to the Orioles yesterday

the Red Sox beat Toronto 4-1 to clinch their series

our man mookie betts, the young rookie center-fielder who can hit, run, catch and throw was at it again

cricket

we had a stroke of luck in the IPL yesterday

RCB Amassed 200 off their 20 overs with talented 17 year old Sarfaraz Khan hitting 45 off 21 balls

then

match rained off, one point each. one point Rajasthan probably weren't going to get

A good day in the county championship

in division one Middlesex chased down 400+ to win in Taunton

in division two Lancashire beat Kent to go 2 wins out of 2 and clear at the top. Derbyshire beat Gloucestershire

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #100129 on: April 30, 2015, 09:33:37 AM »

Be nice to see a world champion called Hawkins.

Jake is incredulous as he's never seen anyone with his surname who isn't family before.

Surely you've told him about Long John Silver's cabin boy Jack.

I haven't or the oldest American pro team sportsman either.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/latroy-hawkins-to-retire-following-2015-season-012837368.html

He's not quite as old as the legendary Jaromir Jagr, Keith. Jagr playing at least another year too.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=2497

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #100130 on: April 30, 2015, 10:06:03 AM »

Tighty runs a tight ship on the accounting, nice April numbers!  would need to be a bit more flexible to work for Tesco though.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #100131 on: April 30, 2015, 11:08:47 AM »

If we can get through the weekend without Kate popping then the Royal baby will be bringing profit.

April 20th - April 26th +£30
April 27th - May 3rd + £40
May 4th - May 10th +£20

It could have been more but prices were collapsing just as Fred got on.

I suspect a few will be on May at 10/1 with PP. Now best price 2/1 but seems unlikely given the below outside the hospital wing.

Stay off the Vindaloo tomorrow flower.

Please hold for one more day...
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #100132 on: April 30, 2015, 11:12:18 AM »

The ECB gets some stick but their scores app is really good imo.

I'm not sure why they even bother listing cricket on flashscores, the scores tend to be pretty hard to figure out =/

KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #100133 on: April 30, 2015, 11:46:38 AM »

Quick question...someone I know (it actually isn't me this time) has been offered to set up accounts for a pro. What's the going rate? Feel free to pm me / delete this if worried ...
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #100134 on: April 30, 2015, 12:22:43 PM »

Bautista Agut is through after a 6-0  6-3 win over Stepanek.

Emphatic, well done hector.

When does he next play?

Ok.  I'm not going to make any friends here - but do we need to stroke Hector's ego every time an odds on shot wins?   I don't remember a tennis match update from Hector when Nadal (tournament jolly) got ripped up by Fognini last week.  (tighty updated it on the dailies of course)  I imagine I'm alone but this feature of TFT winds me up no end - it's like the old betfair forum.  I assume Hector has a positive ROI but do we really need to congratulate every little progress and ignore when players crash and burn?

Dung happy to check out of thread, but I spit feathers internally every time I see it.

Morning Dungbeetle.

Thanks for this post. I'd just like to clarify exactly what our arrangement is here.

I am expected to research and find profitable bets across a number of sports.

I have to write a detailed proposal of why they are good bets.

I have to give a detailed account after each event of how the bet fared.

You maintain the right to be abusive towards me or anyone who writes anything nice about my selections whenever you run low on addictive substances.

The only question I have is this. What's in it for me?

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #100135 on: April 30, 2015, 12:25:55 PM »

FWIW

I wouldn't mess with Hector.

I've met him and he makes Brock Lesnar look like Ronnie Corbett.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #100136 on: April 30, 2015, 12:30:47 PM »

Quick question...someone I know (it actually isn't me this time) has been offered to set up accounts for a pro. What's the going rate? Feel free to pm me / delete this if worried ...

I have paid up to £1k before for a totally clean from gambling ever bank account.  That was in the days when sign up bonuses and free bets were more valuable to be fair.  I have also rented a Hills account for £25 a day before to arb horses years ago as well.   There are so many different ways to do it. 

One word of warning for the person you know.  There is a lot more admin nowadays involving doing this for a pro.  Scanning copies of ID's etc for accounts which you never had to do in the past.  The potential effect it will have on their ability to get/renew their mortgage/other credit facilities as banks clamp down on certain types of spending.  Depending on who they actually bank with they might actually get their current account closed for 'too many gambling transactions'.

Anytime i buy a bank account i make it very clear it is not money for old rope.  There is work to do/risks to take.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #100137 on: April 30, 2015, 12:31:05 PM »

Bautista Agut is through after a 6-0  6-3 win over Stepanek.

Emphatic, well done hector.

When does he next play?

Ok.  I'm not going to make any friends here - but do we need to stroke Hector's ego every time an odds on shot wins?   I don't remember a tennis match update from Hector when Nadal (tournament jolly) got ripped up by Fognini last week.  (tighty updated it on the dailies of course)  I imagine I'm alone but this feature of TFT winds me up no end - it's like the old betfair forum.  I assume Hector has a positive ROI but do we really need to congratulate every little progress and ignore when players crash and burn?

Dung happy to check out of thread, but I spit feathers internally every time I see it.

Morning Dungbeetle.

Thanks for this post. I'd just like to clarify exactly what our arrangement is here.

I am expected to research and find profitable bets across a number of sports.

I have to write a detailed proposal of why they are good bets.

I have to give a detailed account after each event of how the bet fared.

You maintain the right to be abusive towards me or anyone who writes anything nice about my selections whenever you run low on addictive substances.

The only question I have is this. What's in it for me?

He apologised for the post.

Just accept the apology, lay off with the sarcasm and move on?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #100138 on: April 30, 2015, 12:49:20 PM »

I have paid up to £1k before for a totally clean from gambling ever bank account.  That was in the days when sign up bonuses and free bets were more valuable to be fair.  I have also rented a Hills account for £25 a day before to arb horses years ago as well.   There are so many different ways to do it.  

One word of warning for the person you know.  There is a lot more admin nowadays involving doing this for a pro.  Scanning copies of ID's etc for accounts which you never had to do in the past.  The potential effect it will have on their ability to get/renew their mortgage/other credit facilities as banks clamp down on certain types of spending.  Depending on who they actually bank with they might actually get their current account closed for 'too many gambling transactions'.

Anytime i buy a bank account i make it very clear it is not money for old rope.  There is work to do/risks to take.

Cheers, will let them know :-)

Eta: actually after rereading I meant bookie accounts not bank accounts...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 01:09:04 PM by sharplea » Logged
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #100139 on: April 30, 2015, 01:29:02 PM »

20% of all profit made.
Pages: 1 ... 6672 6673 6674 6675 [6676] 6677 6678 6679 6680 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: