blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:50:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6986 6987 6988 6989 [6990] 6991 6992 6993 6994 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13431367 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104835 on: August 04, 2015, 06:40:00 PM »

I just had a gander at Alan Hudson's Wiki page - quite interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Hudson

Since his retirement, Hudson has suffered a series of setbacks.

He had problems with alcoholism and was also declared bankrupt.

In December 1997, Hudson suffered multiple injuries when run over by a car while walking along a London street. He spent two months in a coma and the doctors treating him were doubtful as to whether he would walk again. He has since undergone more than 70 surgical operations. He remains disabled, using crutches to walk and says "Every day now is a chore".

Following the collision, he took up writing professionally. His autobiography The Working Man's Ballet was a critical success and led to work as a columnist on the Stoke Evening Sentinel and The Sporting Life.

A further book The Tinker and The Talisman was self-published in 2003. In 2004 Hudson appeared as himself in a cameo appearance in the British film The Football Factory.

In June 2006, Hudson joined Radio Napa in Cyprus, where he commentated on the FIFA World Cup in Germany.

In 2008 Alan Hudson released his third book, titled "The Waddington Years", which described his great friendship with former Stoke City manager Tony Waddington. Speaking in December 2012 Hudson revealed that he believes that his accident was actually an attempt on his life.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #104836 on: August 04, 2015, 06:52:58 PM »

we already have this position

premier league top goalscorer 2015-16   Sterling   80/1   20   £10 e/w 1/4 1,2,3,4

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/man-city/top-league-goalscorer has sterling favourite over Yaya

That's a very good price methinks, really expect/hope Sterling to hit the ground running. Can see him contributing quite a few goals this season.

Good to see you here Rotund Bloke.

Tighty's reply was not an objection, he was just stating the facts so you were aware.

All first time tipsters get a "free bet", so a fiver (ew?) can't be the worst thing in the world.

If we get on, we'd expect you to give us a little update after each Man City game, please. That eases Tighty's workload, keeps us ticking over, & maintains interest. Long term bets are like erections, sometimes they need a little help if matters go on for a while.

Yeah would have to be e/w for sure.

Looking at recent seasons and getting into the top 4 of the scoring charts can require a lot of goals (4th in 2009/10 was Tevez with 23, Benteke in 2012/13 with 19 and Austin last year with 18), or a somewhat paltry amount (14 was enough for Robinho and Torres in 2008/9, and just 13 goals in 2010/11 was enough for mushy pea, Malouda, Kuyt, Van Der Vaart and Campbell (lol!) to share the honours of making the top 4).

Anywhere around the 20 goal mark should be close, and he has previous for that amount. He's had a low key summer tabloid wise, which can only be a good thing.

Happy to report how shit, wasteful and lazy he is after every game Smiley

I would just say on the Yaya bet, from a Fantasy Football perspective, his conversion stats were insane and unsustainable in the 20 goal season. He was basically scoring with every shot/free kick he took.
The same for Kane last year, so some regression due there.
I'm not saying the Yaya bet is bad, and 100/1 is a big price but just that the 20 goal target would be very unlikely.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #104837 on: August 04, 2015, 07:02:32 PM »

we already have this position

premier league top goalscorer 2015-16   Sterling   80/1   20   £10 e/w 1/4 1,2,3,4

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/man-city/top-league-goalscorer has sterling favourite over Yaya

That's a very good price methinks, really expect/hope Sterling to hit the ground running. Can see him contributing quite a few goals this season.

Good to see you here Rotund Bloke.

Tighty's reply was not an objection, he was just stating the facts so you were aware.

All first time tipsters get a "free bet", so a fiver (ew?) can't be the worst thing in the world.

If we get on, we'd expect you to give us a little update after each Man City game, please. That eases Tighty's workload, keeps us ticking over, & maintains interest. Long term bets are like erections, sometimes they need a little help if matters go on for a while.

Usually end up a little messy and mostly in ultimate disappointment?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #104838 on: August 04, 2015, 07:09:18 PM »

1-0 Real at half time and they have brought on a defensive midfielder. 

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #104839 on: August 04, 2015, 07:16:16 PM »

Thanks for all the responses on the Premier League Points spread bet.

http://www.sportingindex.com/spread-betting/football/domestic-long-term-markets/group_a.8946c8a1-49e8-4593-865a-309775a53b01/premier-league-points-2015-16

Shouldn't we be considering buying Stoke? They scored 54 points last season, and have made good signings .. surely they'll score higher than 49 this year?

Argue makes a fair point I think - it's a spread bet, but Stoke, realistically, are not going to go much higher or lower than the spread.

How we looking for Spa? Explain these new regulations, please, as to "driver aids" which got the car off the line quicker now being changed/outlawed?

I'm not convinced that Stoke will do as well as last season after their fairly big turnover of personnel which can always be risky with any team.

I was a big fan of Nzonzi who appeared to be the lynchpin of the team and I'm curious as to how the midfield will adapt to life without him.

Begovich was solid if not spectacular in my eyes and Stockwell is not highly-tried despite Hughes' obvious faith in him.

Crouch and Walters have another year each on the clock.

Personally I wouldn't be rushing in to buy Stoke on the spreads.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #104840 on: August 04, 2015, 07:55:18 PM »

Real cling on for a very convincing 2-0 win.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #104841 on: August 04, 2015, 08:56:32 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/user/racingpostdotcom/live

if you want to watch bent arry tell everyone he has had 252 bets ahead of the season and talk utter bile
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #104842 on: August 04, 2015, 09:20:38 PM »

Does fred have a joe jennings account?  They are offering 2/1 Chelski for up to £250 to all new accounts per their advert in the racing post pullout.

Is there a signup code on the RP ad? Can't find any mention of this on their website

Feel free to PM if its a code and I'll buy a copy of the RP tomorrow, can't have any shareholders going short on a thread with Tikay's name on it Wink

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #104843 on: August 04, 2015, 09:23:35 PM »

It is actually an offer for their telephone accounts only.  Not available on their website.  0500521421 is the number to open an account from their advert.

Hoping coral might go 2/1 Chelski as their head of football seems very keen to oppose Chelski.  Think we might have to settle for 15/8 as it is decent under on bf for good money.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:40:05 PM by arbboy » Logged
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104844 on: August 04, 2015, 10:07:00 PM »

To be serious for a second Tikay

Please write a will will make things A LOT easier in the future especially given your recent good news

If I'm getting the house can I have it now? I hear the garden needs sorting.

The older I get, the better I was.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #104845 on: August 04, 2015, 10:58:41 PM »

Any other ice-creamers out there want to check their emails/spam for one from Laddies - lots of great EPL offers being served up.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #104846 on: August 04, 2015, 11:04:45 PM »

Any other ice-creamers out there want to check their emails/spam for one from Laddies - lots of great EPL offers being served up.

I got a book in the post from them last week 'Your 2015/16 Season Ticket'.

Not had a chance to look at it yet, so guessing it's something to do with that.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #104847 on: August 04, 2015, 11:22:58 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/fa-cup/winner

Arsenal 9/1 with vc £50 win recommended.  Pretty obvious why.  No description needed.  They are clear 3rd favs for the EPL but not priced the same in FA cup. 
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #104848 on: August 05, 2015, 12:22:12 AM »

We need some more League One flicks please.

Wigan have signed so well this summer - Will Grigg, Max Power, Craig Morgan, Craig Davies Michael Jacobs. Like I've sayed before this league is not as tight as the prices suggest and there's every chance of a small breakaway group at the top again.

£20 @ 18-1 on the handicap +2 (general) please.

And we'll take on Chesterfield in a match bet.

£110 @ 8-11 Bury to finish above Chesterfield, Lolbrokes.

And finally, saw a lot of the Grimsby-Poshies friendly and they looked very good. They've crushed pre-season. Obv you can't take that at face value but...

£25EW double, Wigan @ 6-1 and Grimbsy @ 5-1, Coralololol. Stick it in Clare's eye.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #104849 on: August 05, 2015, 09:31:31 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/fa-cup/winner

Arsenal 9/1 with vc £50 win recommended.  Pretty obvious why.  No description needed.  They are clear 3rd favs for the EPL but not priced the same in FA cup. 

FA Cup Winner 2015 / 2016 Arsenal (Outright - Outright) Odds: 9/1 Stake: 50.00 Possible Return:  500.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 6986 6987 6988 6989 [6990] 6991 6992 6993 6994 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: