blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 04:52:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272978 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7155 7156 7157 7158 [7159] 7160 7161 7162 7163 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13594328 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107370 on: September 25, 2015, 09:12:03 PM »

Based on today's F1 practice sessions being a washout, we learned nothing and therefore I have no further bets to suggest.

Tomorrow is expected to be dry, with a 10% chance of precipitation on race day.

What do you mean we learned nothing? We got to see Jenson pootle!

Friendly warning, Tal - do NOT go near the Liverpool thread. Just don't. OK?

Delude-apool fans

Roll Eyes

They've been our level for the last few years. We had Bale. They had Suarez. We blew the money. They blew the money.

Chadli tho...

I won't post that on the thread. We need to keep the post count up, right? Wink

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107371 on: September 25, 2015, 09:19:03 PM »

Anyway...More importantly...thirty minutes!!!!!

Click to see full-size image.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tonji
They got a name for all the winners in the world. I want a name when I lose.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107372 on: September 25, 2015, 09:48:07 PM »

365 are 3 places with a thousand runners

does not scream a good each way betting heat to me

good to see you post tonji

I did think that but Tonji says '20 or so' could win so it's probably not as bad as it looks.
It doesn't matter anyway, we'll get the 1-2 home Smiley

2 Laps to go. Big peloton chasing, may need the 3 places. Not a hugely selective course depending on how hard the final is ridden.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

sonour

View Profile
« Reply #107373 on: September 25, 2015, 10:20:39 PM »

Jimmy Hill wins the races.

I O TV's Tony Kendall £109+£50 stake. Got a chunk coming back on July hottest month, so will keep it on my records for now.

Not a great CBB for TfT, but a small profit tonight to add to Austin's top USA bink.

Ergo...

Always a pleasure to see Sir Saveloy, well done Mr Chomps.

When do we get settled up for Hottest Month? Surely we don't have to wait until December 31st?

Last year they wouldn't settle the shop bets until 1st Jan but I emailed for the online ones in early October and asked them to settle them and they did.

When I went to collect the shop ones in January :-

Shop manager ' This isn't on the system '

Me ' Oh, why would that be ? '

Manager '  It doesn't go back that far '

Me ' Ah, ok '

Manager ' I'll ring up and get it settled '

Me 'Ok, thanks '

Manager Reads out bet to someone on the phone, gets put through to someone else and reads it out again, and gets through to some one else and reads it out again.

Manager '  You placed this bet on 20th July but the hottest day was 19th July so you placed it after the event '

Me ' Yes but your prices took account of this and it was still possible for August to beat it '

Manager ' I can see what you're saying but I can see what he's saying as well, I think it is unclear '

Me ' No, it is very clear '

Manager ' He says you'll have to send the slip to head office to be settled '

Me ' I would prefer not to do that, could you ask to speak to his manager please ? '

Manager ' I can't do that '

Me ' Could I talk to him please '

Manager ' No '

Me ' Ok,  one last request could you tell him a my online bet was settled as a winner ' ( In hindsight this was a mistake, I should have just sent the slips off )

Manager ' Ok, he said to settle it as a gesture of good will '

Me ' Thank you, bye '

I was probably in there for an hour in total. Sad

Tonji

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107374 on: September 25, 2015, 10:29:06 PM »

365 are 3 places with a thousand runners

does not scream a good each way betting heat to me

good to see you post tonji

I did think that but Tonji says '20 or so' could win so it's probably not as bad as it looks.
It doesn't matter anyway, we'll get the 1-2 home Smiley

2 Laps to go. Big peloton chasing, may need the 3 places. Not a hugely selective course depending on how hard the final is ridden.

Nope, our lads didn't feature. Rain on the final lap fractured the race in to pieces.

http://www.photonet.org.uk/

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #107375 on: September 26, 2015, 01:12:41 AM »

Looks like the very easy to use William Hill mobile website has been replaced by one that was a joint effort between the fellas who previously put together the Ladbrokes and Coral ones.  At least it looks prettier than before, which is much more important than making it easy to put bets on.

If you want to experience the pleasure, Besharar 5/2 looks nice for a HIlls mobile £25 in the 2.35.  I also did £25 e/w on Abseil 14/1 in the Cambridgeshire.  You get to match betfair and get the free bet if 2nd and then 5 places is always nice.  Horse is relatively unexposed for a 5 year old.

Don't ask me how to get rid of all the stuff that keeps getting in your way or how to get the place bet button to appear on the screen.  Just keep going back then forward and try scrolling up.  Eventually the place bet button will appear.  Might still be at it when I wake up, mind.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #107376 on: September 26, 2015, 07:31:03 AM »

Not sure if anyone is here at this time but got a few bets to suggest based on practice three:

To reach Q3 - Carlos Sainz @ 20/21 with betfair. Given just how quick the Toro Rosso's were in FP3, this price is too high. Suggest £25.

Podium Finish - Valtteri Bottas & Daniil Kvyat, both at 6/1 with various bookies. This is an interesting one. Both drivers look similarly paced here, and are both way overpriced at 6/1. Can't choose between them really. Pick one or both, it's up to you. At 6/1, I'm putting £50 on both.

You don't have much time to get these on, qualifying begins in 15 minutes from now.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #107377 on: September 26, 2015, 08:51:42 AM »

Not sure if anyone is here at this time but got a few bets to suggest based on practice three:

To reach Q3 - Carlos Sainz @ 20/21 with betfair. Given just how quick the Toro Rosso's were in FP3, this price is too high. Suggest £25.

Podium Finish - Valtteri Bottas & Daniil Kvyat, both at 6/1 with various bookies. This is an interesting one. Both drivers look similarly paced here, and are both way overpriced at 6/1. Can't choose between them really. Pick one or both, it's up to you. At 6/1, I'm putting £50 on both.

You don't have much time to get these on, qualifying begins in 15 minutes from now.

Not the best qualifying for my bets after Daniil has a huge accident at the end of the session, he is okay, but might well need to start from the back tomorrow. Although, Bottas did qualify P3 which I am happy about.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107378 on: September 26, 2015, 10:28:35 AM »

Looks like the very easy to use William Hill mobile website has been replaced by one that was a joint effort between the fellas who previously put together the Ladbrokes and Coral ones.  At least it looks prettier than before, which is much more important than making it easy to put bets on.

If you want to experience the pleasure, Besharar 5/2 looks nice for a HIlls mobile £25 in the 2.35.  I also did £25 e/w on Abseil 14/1 in the Cambridgeshire.  You get to match betfair and get the free bet if 2nd and then 5 places is always nice.  Horse is relatively unexposed for a 5 year old.

Don't ask me how to get rid of all the stuff that keeps getting in your way or how to get the place bet button to appear on the screen.  Just keep going back then forward and try scrolling up.  Eventually the place bet button will appear.  Might still be at it when I wake up, mind.

took a bit of getting used to

anyway

£25 Besharar at 5/2 in the 2.35

£25 e/w Abseil in the Cambs. 14-1 1/4 5 places

both on wh mobile, money back as free bet if 2nd

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107379 on: September 26, 2015, 10:31:44 AM »

Hi guys,
            Cambridgeshire  at Newmarket tomorrow 3.50.
Always a hard race- cavalry charge affair.
Just one to have a look at imo is GABRIALS KAKA
Last year this horse was rated 103 in this race and was 20/1 was hampered furlong or so out and finished near last (was prob in worst side group also)
This year rated 88 thats over a stone less and is 40/1 , but only with Paddypowerless. Only 40s on batfair.
It may appear this horse has been going backwards but R.Fahey is a genius with handicappers , and when you look into latest runs there are a few things to note
last time , stumbled not recover (had 1st time visor)
time before was fav finished 3rd
before that lost a shoe in running
before that decent handicap at york, hampered .
As hes a hold up horse you will always run the risk of getting blocked but this seems a big price for a punt.esp at the weights.@ 40/1 with PPower

we were limited to a tenner e/w at bfsb, but 40-1 is scarce

15:50 Newm 26th Sep BOG

40/1
    £520.00
    Gabrials Kaka
    £10 EW

Bet Ref: O/0140260/0000172

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107380 on: September 26, 2015, 10:39:15 AM »

tomorrow night three back up quarterbacks play for their teams after injuries to the starters

each have caused a line move of around 7 points against their teams

Saints +8 at Panthers, it was a pick em game

Cowboys +1 vs. Falcons, cowboys were 6 point favourites

Bears +14.5 at Seahawks, seahawks were 7-10 favourites

anyone fancy being contrarian?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107381 on: September 26, 2015, 10:50:28 AM »

Aston Villa at Liverpool

Liverpool 8/15

really?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/liverpool-v-aston-villa/winner

any thoughts welcome

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107382 on: September 26, 2015, 10:51:42 AM »

chompy and glenn

funniest headline of the day?

Will Graham Westley bring a positive style of football to Peterborough? Listen here: http://skysports.tv/Tn9kO6 

My eyes are open wide
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #107383 on: September 26, 2015, 11:06:52 AM »

Ha!

Darragh seems to think it's unfair that GW has been tarred with the long-ball brush and that he's definitely the right man for the job.

Closer to the truth is that Westley is minted and a cockerney mini-Darragh.

Got a couple of texts when it was confirmed: "Graham Westley roffle" horsey, and "Hoofley, hahaha". Marv.

I'm happy to give him a chance and he's a very convincing speaker, unlike Robbo with his "ermmm, over the moon" garb.

We'll soon know though. McCann made a massive difference in his two games and the style was like the good old days under Fergie.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 11:13:15 AM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #107384 on: September 26, 2015, 12:09:30 PM »

Aston Villa at Liverpool

Liverpool 8/15

really?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/liverpool-v-aston-villa/winner

any thoughts welcome

Yeah, we've been here before. Pool have something ridiculous like 20 points from their last 18 games. Pool under priced on reputation imo and it may go on for a while yet.
I suggest laying Pool.
Pages: 1 ... 7155 7156 7157 7158 [7159] 7160 7161 7162 7163 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: