blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:14:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7172 7173 7174 7175 [7176] 7177 7178 7179 7180 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446594 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107625 on: October 03, 2015, 12:33:42 PM »

Dick Advocaat is understood to be considering quitting the club after Saturday's home game against West Ham, having become disillusioned with life on a limited budget.

good or bad news for our relegation bets?

Nigel Pearson would suit it, would he not, if it happened? would take absolutely no crap whatsover from old lag drinking pros. got rid of several non team players in his first three months at lcfc

Weren't there a number of serious issues with players misbehaving while he was in charge?

BTW I also want Kirsty to stay in. She has potential but needs to conquer the nerves to show it.

the three youth team lads including his son? can't think of any others

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107626 on: October 03, 2015, 12:39:29 PM »

Dick Advocaat is understood to be considering quitting the club after Saturday's home game against West Ham, having become disillusioned with life on a limited budget.

good or bad news for our relegation bets?

Nigel Pearson would suit it, would he not, if it happened? would take absolutely no crap whatsover from old lag drinking pros. got rid of several non team players in his first three months at lcfc

Weren't there a number of serious issues with players misbehaving while he was in charge?

BTW I also want Kirsty to stay in. She has potential but needs to conquer the nerves to show it.

the three youth team lads including his son? can't think of any others

The other one that came to mind was Danny Simpson.

He'd be a change of pace for sure, though. I do wonder how bad Toronto must have been for Defoe to go to that mess in Sunderland. 

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #107627 on: October 03, 2015, 01:04:33 PM »

New Bay at 5/1 quarter first 3 with beteveryday is a bet got thd arc.  Doubts about Treve on the ground and this horse has looked v impressive this season.  Pretty much evens on Betfair the place.  If you want 20 e/w of mine let me know.

Think we should also get Flintshire each way at 22/1 with Victor.  20 e/w is fine too.  Flintshire tends to always be there or thereabouts and think the ground is going in his favour. 

Don't take fifth the odds, plenty offering quarter and that makes them the good each way bet they are.

Isn't it about time we started going against the spread on the rugby.  scotland with 15 looks fine to me and Korals were 11/10 this morning.  I know they are a bit rubbish and not much better than Georgia before anyone pipes up!  Any views?  Guess Tighty is constrained a bit and no idea which way he went.

Cheers

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107628 on: October 03, 2015, 01:09:05 PM »

New Bay at 5/1 quarter first 3 with beteveryday is a bet got thd arc.  Doubts about Treve on the ground and this horse has looked v impressive this season.  Pretty much evens on Betfair the place.  If you want 20 e/w of mine let me know.

Think we should also get Flintshire each way at 22/1 with Victor.  20 e/w is fine too.  Flintshire tends to always be there or thereabouts and think the ground is going in his favour. 

Don't take fifth the odds, plenty offering quarter and that makes them the good each way bet they are.

Isn't it about time we started going against the spread on the rugby.  scotland with 15 looks fine to me and Korals were 11/10 this morning.  I know they are a bit rubbish and not much better than Georgia before anyone pipes up!  Any views?  Guess Tighty is constrained a bit and no idea which way he went.

Cheers

we'll take your new bay please

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107629 on: October 03, 2015, 01:13:08 PM »

and here's flintshire

Flintshire Longchamp 14:55 Winner
22/1 Each Way (3 Places at 1/4 Odds)
Total Stake: £40.00
Potential Returns: £590.00

on scotland, i would be worried that he has picked a team with an eye on beating samoa first and foremost (to get out of the group) and trying to limit the damage here. otherwise he would have picked ford, dickinson, hardie, bennett etc

My eyes are open wide
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #107630 on: October 03, 2015, 01:23:14 PM »

Agree re Scotland. He's trying to get out the group by beating Samoa.

SA still not firing though. If he'd have picked his first team he might have beaten them!
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #107631 on: October 03, 2015, 01:27:00 PM »

and here's flintshire

Flintshire Longchamp 14:55 Winner
22/1 Each Way (3 Places at 1/4 Odds)
Total Stake: £40.00
Potential Returns: £590.00

on scotland, i would be worried that he has picked a team with an eye on beating samoa first and foremost (to get out of the group) and trying to limit the damage here. otherwise he would have picked ford, dickinson, hardie, bennett etc

Cheers will give Scotland a miss then. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107632 on: October 03, 2015, 01:27:57 PM »

Agree re Scotland. He's trying to get out the group by beating Samoa.

SA still not firing though. If he'd have picked his first team he might have beaten them!

because i think Cotter is along the lines of finish second in the group and you might beat wales/england or australia in a one off quarter. scotland are improving fast, after all. very talented set of backs

finish first and you get one of those three anyway. so beat Samoa, don't leave it all out there against south africa.

we'll see

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #107633 on: October 03, 2015, 01:35:33 PM »

One Strictly point of order, if i may be so bold...

As the Saturday and Sunday shows may well both be filmed tonight - unlike last week - may I ask that no one posts the results before they are shown on TV tomorrow, please?

I'll be travelling back from London tomorrow during the show, but I'd rather not avoid the thread on a Sunday morning and afternoon when there's so many other sporting things going on. Equally, if I see an NFL bet or something for the spurs game, say, it gives me scope to come on here and post it.

I can dodge the forum (and the niche spoiler threads on sites like digital spy) from showtime til I watch it when I get home. Hopefully, we get a good result. Once it's been broadcast, entirely fair game IMO to discuss it here.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 01:37:29 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107634 on: October 03, 2015, 01:54:32 PM »

One bet I fancy today is Tim Nanai-Williams anytime try scorer for Samoa at 13/8 with Bill Hills.

For those who don't know, he's Sonny Bill Williams cousin, plays for the Chiefs and is an awesome talent. He's playing full back today and will be hitting the line at every opportunity. He's as low as evens at most sites so 13/8 is a bit of a bargain.

Not sure if Fred can get on with Will Hills, sure they can? Recommend whatever your minimum stake is.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #107635 on: October 03, 2015, 01:59:40 PM »

Tim Nanai-Williams Samoa v Japan Anytime Tryscorer
13/8
Total Stake: £10.00
Potential Returns: £26.20

My eyes are open wide
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #107636 on: October 03, 2015, 02:30:34 PM »

anyone that can get on with bet 365
in esports, lol world champs, group betting, CLG are 5/4 to win group a
great bet
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #107637 on: October 03, 2015, 02:55:38 PM »

What a truly awful approach to the game West Brom have.
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #107638 on: October 03, 2015, 03:08:52 PM »

great bet

Stake suggestion? I can get on for Fred at 364

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #107639 on: October 03, 2015, 03:39:06 PM »

great bet

Stake suggestion? I can get on for Fred at 364

fiddy
Pages: 1 ... 7172 7173 7174 7175 [7176] 7177 7178 7179 7180 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: