blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 12:07:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272901 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7786 7787 7788 7789 [7790] 7791 7792 7793 7794 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13569780 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #116835 on: April 30, 2016, 05:28:26 PM »

Ooh, also well done to EsoChomp for Wigan & Griggs.

No idea what we had at what price, but I expect we did the full up/down/middle routine. 

win or lose

TfT has won about £1,000 net on Wigan (£1360 gross - covers and a handicap bet)

Grigg wins or not next week, won't be settled today

If Grimsby get third in the conference, there is an e/w double with Wigan to come too

Any truth in the rumour tikay is cancelling his staking for this year? Or that he's going the other way and will be having a table at XS?

XS?

No, no, PURE.

Showing my age now, as that was the last nightclub I went to in Vegas, and it's not even there anymore!

Really? Oh dear. I only know of it as it was next door to the old & much missed Caesars Palace cardroom, & I used to observe the queues to get in whilst we were on break.

I thought the Cardroom had been closed down to allow PURE to expand?

I tried to be street, & failed.

Never mind, see you at EDC I guess, Mark.   

It's called Omnia these days. Used to be PURE and I think had a Pussycat Dolls affiliation.

Hard to keep up with changes on the Strip if you spend all your time in the Glitter Gulch, I guess.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #116836 on: April 30, 2016, 05:35:11 PM »

Townsend? 4 goals in 11 for us, been MOTM probably half of the game, fully fit now and a bunch of assists. Has shown very good form when playing for England and does well going back and forward, Roy also loves him.

Currently 12/1.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #116837 on: April 30, 2016, 05:38:14 PM »

Not sure if field is big enough to go over there, but Ballesteros now the heavens have opened in the last at Thirsk could be overpriced at 25s, with that low draw.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #116838 on: April 30, 2016, 05:43:16 PM »

Could get better with Stoke winning
Sad

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116839 on: April 30, 2016, 05:58:24 PM »

Not sure if field is big enough to go over there, but Ballesteros now the heavens have opened in the last at Thirsk could be overpriced at 25s, with that low draw.

Don't think Tighty is around, Adz, how much would you suggest?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116840 on: April 30, 2016, 05:59:39 PM »

Townsend? 4 goals in 11 for us, been MOTM probably half of the game, fully fit now and a bunch of assists. Has shown very good form when playing for England and does well going back and forward, Roy also loves him.

Currently 12/1.

That one is less time sensitive, so it can await Tighty.

PS - 12/1 for what?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #116841 on: April 30, 2016, 06:09:36 PM »

Haha, I bet they called the old bill, when you screamed the gaff down!

Incred stuff!

Congrats.

I couldn't see or hear much, those who know Ramsgate will be aware there is a very very very old school independent betting office next to New Look. Went in there first and they were showing some Lithuanian 3rd division womens game instead... Didn't react to well to me asking them to put Thirsk on Smiley

Tikay I have never been afraid of a price and one thing plenty of better judges than me have taught me (mainly Chompy) is make sure you have enough on if you think the price is too big regardless of how big it appears to be Smiley The trainer being in snidey form the jockey being one I had noted as much improved over the winter were the factors that swung it to be a bet for me (along with the draw possibilities).

Those colours have done me a right few favours over the last decade will do a longer post on that tomorrow when more time.

After all had only been beaten 115 lengths last 3 starts Smiley

Really appreciate the kind comments go plenty between drinks on here at times with my stuff so thanks, biggest thanks to two fred regulars who got me on the biggest price this morning no questions asked when i was very short of time. It is not taken for granted.

Great stuff with Wigan and Grigg and good shout from Doobs on the Guineas winner, Hugo Palmer is some trainer isn't he?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116842 on: April 30, 2016, 06:22:15 PM »

r

Getting close to off time, so we have had a speculative £10 ew with Wm Hill @ 20/1. Probably not best price, sorry, but have got 4 poker tables on the go, so can't really mess around on Oddschecker etc.

GL, and thanks.

BET PLACED

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #116843 on: April 30, 2016, 06:40:24 PM »

r

Getting close to off time, so we have had a speculative £10 ew with Wm Hill @ 20/1. Probably not best price, sorry, but have got 4 poker tables on the go, so can't really mess around on Oddschecker etc.

GL, and thanks.

BET PLACED

Threatened for a while, but I think the old boy has totally gone at this level now. Only a small dent in the winnings. Grin

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #116844 on: April 30, 2016, 06:42:23 PM »

Tremendous shout Horsey which I sadly missed Sad

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #116845 on: April 30, 2016, 06:45:45 PM »

r

GL, and thanks.

BET PLACED

Threatened for a while, but I think the old boy has totally gone at this level now. Only a small dent in the winnings. Grin

Yup, no complaints.

kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #116846 on: April 30, 2016, 06:49:10 PM »

Seriously well done to Horsey, seems like a great guy and what an amazing spot that was!
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #116847 on: April 30, 2016, 07:02:58 PM »

This next race at Doncaster has the makings of a filthy e/w I have backed the 3rd best blind. 

Anyone have any thoughts?
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #116848 on: April 30, 2016, 07:14:45 PM »

Nearly!
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116849 on: April 30, 2016, 07:23:43 PM »

Did the horrible spell of form for Watford kill their e/w handicap chances? Does someone out there keep a spreadsheet of that?

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Pages: 1 ... 7786 7787 7788 7789 [7790] 7791 7792 7793 7794 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: