blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:16:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7835 7836 7837 7838 [7839] 7840 7841 7842 7843 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13408900 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #117570 on: May 21, 2016, 01:09:06 PM »

Mercier won a scoop!! Multiple finals too. Should be locked up I think.

Been railing him all Scoop, he really is a sicko.

Just a shame he had to beat a mate of mine HU in the one he did win.

Lunch on me in Vegas, should our paths cross, Pads.

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #117571 on: May 21, 2016, 01:15:45 PM »

yeah I want to bet against Kerber so I've bet Bacsinszky at 7/1 with the bald man. I'd tentatively put it forward for Fred, though my knowledge of women's tennis is certainly not extensive.

The other favourites for each quarter are clear and justified but I don't see how Kerber can be so short.

I'm not an experienced enough gambler to know whether it is good value to also back Keys at 7/1 with the other bookmaker. Perhaps more experienced judges can advise the merits of Dutching two 7/1 shots if we think they are both good value.

, but the disparity between the  
What do you think about Bacsinszky or Keys to win the second quarter at 7/1?

Don't see how Kerber with her bad form can be such a favourite, even though it is a weakish quarter.
http://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/french-open/womens/player-to-win-2nd-quarter

Can someone please explain why Serena is 5/2 to win the French Open?

Thought she would be around Evens (as i think she was last year).

Thanks in advance.

Really tough draw (Azarenka, Ivanovic and Kerber before she gets to the final)

Plus her sponsorship deal with Winalot hasn't gone as planned.

I think that the price for Serena Williams is based on her lack of dominance in recent times. She has only won one tournament since Cincinnati last year and has lost the last two Grand Slam events (Australia and the US Open). The draw has not affected her price despite being drawn to meet Azarenka in the quarter-finals potentially.

Azarenka has a back problem which I think will hamper her although she has had over a week to rest after her first round loss to Begu in Rome – it might even be worth backing Karin Knapp at 20/1 to beat her in the first round. Azarenka's tournament price has drifted on Betfair which may be an indication that people are unsure about her fitness.
Ivanovic is really no threat at all mainly due to her mental frailties and Kerber has been erratic since her win at the Australian Open. Kerber has lost in the opening round of her last two tournaments (Rome and Madrid) and both were on clay.
Serena won the “Premier 5” event in Rome on clay at a canter and looked calm throughout the tournament so I'd say that her lack of match practice (even by her standards) isn't too much of a worry.
Unibet have a price boost to 4/1 if you can get any of that.
I've backed Serena myself (along with half the field).

That's a good spot.
I was really impressed with Keys last time out in Rome where she lost to Serena Williams in the final. Clay is her worst surface and I've always thought that she's too inconsistent to win a Grand Slam event but that changed my mind.
I've backed her for Wimbledon.
Bacsinszky has a tough second round match against an improving Bouchard or the "feisty" Siegemund but I really like her attitude. Apart from that Bacsinszky has the weaker 1/8 of the draw and beat Keys in this event last year so I'd probably favour her. All three seeds in her 1/8 (Venus Williams, Jankovic and Niculescu) are in poor form.

What do you think?
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117572 on: May 21, 2016, 01:23:21 PM »

yeah I want to bet against Kerber so I've bet Bacsinszky at 7/1 with the bald man. I'd tentatively put it forward for Fred, though my knowledge of women's tennis is certainly not extensive.

The other favourites for each quarter are clear and justified but I don't see how Kerber can be so short.

I'm not an experienced enough gambler to know whether it is good value to also back Keys at 7/1 with the other bookmaker. Perhaps more experienced judges can advise the merits of Dutching two 7/1 shots if we think they are both good value.

, but the disparity between the  
What do you think about Bacsinszky or Keys to win the second quarter at 7/1?

Don't see how Kerber with her bad form can be such a favourite, even though it is a weakish quarter.

Can someone please explain why Serena is 5/2 to win the French Open?

Thought she would be around Evens (as i think she was last year).

Thanks in advance.

Really tough draw (Azarenka, Ivanovic and Kerber before she gets to the final)

Plus her sponsorship deal with Winalot hasn't gone as planned.

I think that the price for Serena Williams is based on her lack of dominance in recent times. She has only won one tournament since Cincinnati last year and has lost the last two Grand Slam events (Australia and the US Open). The draw has not affected her price despite being drawn to meet Azarenka in the quarter-finals potentially.

Azarenka has a back problem which I think will hamper her although she has had over a week to rest after her first round loss to Begu in Rome – it might even be worth backing Karin Knapp at 20/1 to beat her in the first round. Azarenka's tournament price has drifted on Betfair which may be an indication that people are unsure about her fitness.
Ivanovic is really no threat at all mainly due to her mental frailties and Kerber has been erratic since her win at the Australian Open. Kerber has lost in the opening round of her last two tournaments (Rome and Madrid) and both were on clay.
Serena won the “Premier 5” event in Rome on clay at a canter and looked calm throughout the tournament so I'd say that her lack of match practice (even by her standards) isn't too much of a worry.
Unibet have a price boost to 4/1 if you can get any of that.
I've backed Serena myself (along with half the field).

That's a good spot.
I was really impressed with Keys last time out in Rome where she lost to Serena Williams in the final. Clay is her worst surface and I've always thought that she's too inconsistent to win a Grand Slam event but that changed my mind.
I've backed her for Wimbledon.
Bacsinszky has a tough second round match against an improving Bouchard or the "feisty" Siegemund but I really like her attitude. Apart from that Bacsinszky has the weaker 1/8 of the draw and beat Keys in this event last year so I'd probably favour her. All three seeds in her 1/8 (Venus Williams, Jankovic and Niculescu) are in poor form.

What do you think?

With a bit more thought, I'd definitely go with Bacsinszky as Keys also has a potentially tough 2nd round against the bouncy Gavrilova.
I can't bet with Totesport/BetFred but I think you should put it up for TfT. I certainly think your knowledge is sound!

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #117573 on: May 21, 2016, 01:42:52 PM »

Great spell of bowling from Ravi Ashwin here if anyone is watching. He's keeping Supergiants (and us) in it.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #117574 on: May 21, 2016, 01:57:14 PM »

Suggest £20 Timea Bacsinszky 7/1 to win Second quarter of French Open with the bald man

Gonna top up a bit more myself too with Mere's approval!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117575 on: May 21, 2016, 02:03:47 PM »

Suggest £20 Timea Bacsinszky 7/1 to win Second quarter of French Open with the bald man

Gonna top up a bit more myself too with Mere's approval!

I forgot that Tighty was AWOL today, so I'm temporarily in charge, & the bookies are running for cover.

We have £20 @ 7/1, Timea Bassinszky to win French Open (Girlies) 2nd Quarter, with BetFred.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #117576 on: May 21, 2016, 03:13:07 PM »

Just an FYI thing; I have been looking for Formula E odds, haven't seen any as of yet. Qualifying within in the hour.

I reckon Buemi will in this race from second place on the grid, however, the price on him doesn't really represent value.

I like Sam Bird's price though (14/1 with SkaiBet or 12/1 with Lolbrokes). Suggest £10 EW 1/3 1-2. Sam starts 4th on the grid, and there's a chance his team mate, Jean-Eric Vergne, will let him through for the championship. Race begins in 41 minutes from now.

Sportshead

View Profile
« Reply #117577 on: May 21, 2016, 03:52:38 PM »

Long time lurker of this thread as don't play much poker now
I mainly stick to sports betting now and have enjoyed reading this thread for a while l bet mainly on football the usual plus the more obscure leagues
I have seen a bet today ,sorry it's short notice , in Russian div 1  (yes I know!)
Tom Tomsk away to Spartak Moscow2
Tom Tomsk are in the play offs SPM have missed out and they have pretty much already started their holidays
Obv nothing on the match neither teams position can change
But Tom Tomsk are not resting many and will want to keep their momentum going into the playoffs, they are a much better side and suggest a bet at 5/2 generally
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #117578 on: May 21, 2016, 03:58:01 PM »

All hail MS Dhoni...........

Supergiants need 23 off the last over and then 12 off 2.

Bang Bang and Supergiants win.

Kings XI now bottom.
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #117579 on: May 21, 2016, 04:04:54 PM »

Afternoon Mr T.

If you are not tending the allotment could you put £15 on Castleford to beat Warrington in the superleague that starts in a bit.

Suggest £15 Castleford @ 7-4 with coral, hills, betfred unless your bwin account is ok as they are 24/13

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #117580 on: May 21, 2016, 04:22:55 PM »

Kings XI now bottom.

Never in doubt eh ... Jeeeeeeeeez. Can be booked as a winner :-)

As regards Worcestershire, durhams side last night (particularly bowling) was dreadful. We are skint so can't afford any overseas, and our main bowlers rushworth and onions rarely play white-ball cricket. It'll be way down on our list of priorities and I'd expect us to struggle all tournament.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #117581 on: May 21, 2016, 04:28:36 PM »

Kings XI now bottom.

Never in doubt eh ... Jeeeeeeeeez. Can be booked as a winner :-)

As regards Worcestershire, durhams side last night (particularly bowling) was dreadful. We are skint so can't afford any overseas, and our main bowlers rushworth and onions rarely play white-ball cricket. It'll be way down on our list of priorities and I'd expect us to struggle all tournament.

Wages.

Thanks mate. Agree on Durham by the way. A little bitter that Borthwick managed to score a bucketful against Lancs last week when I had foolishly started to get my hopes up but I do think your team is much better set-up for 4 day stuff rather than white ball games.
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117582 on: May 21, 2016, 04:47:04 PM »

Afternoon Mr T.

If you are not tending the allotment could you put £15 on Castleford to beat Warrington in the superleague that starts in a bit.

Suggest £15 Castleford @ 7-4 with coral, hills, betfred unless your bwin account is ok as they are 24/13

I think that there's a good chance that tikay won't be available in time.
Therefore, as I know that he wouldn't want to miss one of your tips, I've placed it for him.

£15 at 9/5 with 10Bet.

Booked.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117583 on: May 21, 2016, 04:58:06 PM »

Afternoon Mr T.

I think that there's a good chance that tikay won't be available in time.
Therefore, as I know that he wouldn't want to miss one of your tips, I've placed it for him.

£15 at 9/5 with 10Bet.

Booked.

Thank you for sorting that Vince - hector called it right, or almost so - I was in the Gym.

Will send the cash across first thing in the morning.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #117584 on: May 21, 2016, 04:59:05 PM »

Long time lurker of this thread as don't play much poker now
I mainly stick to sports betting now and have enjoyed reading this thread for a while l bet mainly on football the usual plus the more obscure leagues
I have seen a bet today ,sorry it's short notice , in Russian div 1  (yes I know!)
Tom Tomsk away to Spartak Moscow2
Tom Tomsk are in the play offs SPM have missed out and they have pretty much already started their holidays
Obv nothing on the match neither teams position can change
But Tom Tomsk are not resting many and will want to keep their momentum going into the playoffs, they are a much better side and suggest a bet at 5/2 generally

Hi Mr Sportshead,

Sorry I missed this, Tighty & I were both AWOL, but welcome aboard, & keep them coming.

Pages: 1 ... 7835 7836 7837 7838 [7839] 7840 7841 7842 7843 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: