blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:55:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8245 8246 8247 8248 [8249] 8250 8251 8252 8253 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333915 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123720 on: November 29, 2016, 11:02:06 AM »

a little bit of non public info.

LCFC are holding a ballot amongst their most frequent away supporters, to take 200 (4 coaches) of them to the SPOTY at Genting Birmingham the week before Xmas

3 course meal in the conference facilities at the ground at lunchtime, private training session to watch afterwards, Q and A in the press room with Ranieri ("Claudio, why doesn't Mahrez pass to Vardy any more?") then coach to the awards

they are 1/4 to win team of the year with coral, too short for most i am sure but pretty sure the true price is much much shorter. Club has definitely been given the nod, to go to the bother/expense of getting 200 fans there

http://www.oddschecker.com/awards/sports-personality-of-the-year/team-of-the-year

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123721 on: November 29, 2016, 11:41:53 AM »

good news and bad news

good news

Pakistan were 100/0 at lunch and started the last session 158/1. Lost 9 for 49 after tea to lose by 138 runs.

bad news

Anthony Jshua was not on the SPOTY shortlist so the series of bets placed in March are losers

Crikey........

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #123722 on: November 29, 2016, 12:41:05 PM »

Cricket

NZ v Pak 2nd test Hamilton begins Friday 9.30pm

on a very seam friendly pitch in the first test in Christchurch NZ bowled Pak out for 133 and won by 8 wickets

here is the pitch for Friday. cricket, not crown green bowling, apparently

Click to see full-size image.

Misbah top scored for Pak in christchurch but misses this test

most of the grass is expected to stay on to minimise the threat of Yasir Shah

NZ Wicketkeeper Watling ""It can swing when it's overcast. I'm hoping it doesn't spin too much because Yasir Shah is a world-class bowler, and we really don't want to bring him into the game too much." "

NZ are 5/4. If they were to win the toss they are immediately odds on. Lose the toss and at worst are fair value as their attack of Boult/Southee and the dibbly dobblers really suit the conditions. Doesn't really suit Amir and the Pak top order dislikes the moving ball...

from a local report

"the cloud cover and rain expected for the first three days of the match may also prevent the track from drying out as much as Pakistan and Yasir would like."

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/new-zealand-v-pakistan/2nd-test/winner

Rec £40 NZ 5/4 Coral

Didn't get on this myself, but heard that NZ won this morning. Excellent bit of analysis Tighty.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #123723 on: November 29, 2016, 12:44:51 PM »

LCFC are holding a ballot amongst their most frequent away supporters, to take 200 (4 coaches) of them to the SPOTY at Genting Birmingham the week before Xmas

3 course meal in the conference facilities at the ground at lunchtime, private training session to watch afterwards, Q and A in the press room with Ranieri ("Claudio, why doesn't Mahrez pass to Vardy any more?") then coach to the awards

they are 1/4 to win team of the year with coral, too short for most i am sure but pretty sure the true price is much much shorter. Club has definitely been given the nod, to go to the bother/expense of getting 200 fans there

http://www.oddschecker.com/awards/sports-personality-of-the-year/team-of-the-year

How is it voted for? It sounds like a 1/1000 shot if it is 'voted' for the right way to suit us.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123724 on: November 29, 2016, 12:50:17 PM »

How is it voted for? It sounds like a 1/1000 shot if it is 'voted' for the right way to suit us.

"the award's recipient is decided by an expert panel selected by the BBC."

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123725 on: November 29, 2016, 12:54:25 PM »

Cricket

on a very seam friendly pitch in the first test in Christchurch NZ bowled Pak out for 133 and won by 8 wickets

NZ Wicketkeeper Watling ""It can swing when it's overcast. I'm hoping it doesn't spin too much because Yasir Shah is a world-class bowler, and we really don't want to bring him into the game too much." "

NZ are 5/4. If they were to win the toss they are immediately odds on. Lose the toss and at worst are fair value as their attack of Boult/Southee and the dibbly dobblers really suit the conditions. Doesn't really suit Amir and the Pak top order dislikes the moving ball...

from a local report

"the cloud cover and rain expected for the first three days of the match may also prevent the track from drying out as much as Pakistan and Yasir would like."

Rec £40 NZ 5/4 Coral

Didn't get on this myself, but heard that NZ won this morning. Excellent bit of analysis Tighty.

Amen to that, well done Tighty, & thanks.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #123726 on: November 29, 2016, 12:55:33 PM »

"the award's recipient is decided by an expert panel selected by the BBC."

No public vote at any stage then?  So it is effectively already over the line if the bbc have asked for 200 Leicester fans to attend.  This must be fred's biggest ever bet right?  £2250 to win £500?  How can it be too short for some if it is effectively weighed in already based on your inside info?  Off to local Joe's shop to try and get on.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 12:59:53 PM by arbboy » Logged
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123727 on: November 29, 2016, 02:06:10 PM »

Spotty team of year could the bbc lump all the Olympic teams into team GB  this would seriously dent the chances of lcfc if the bbc are that against skysports

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123728 on: November 29, 2016, 04:04:40 PM »

Peter Wright has a good draw for the world championship
Huybrechts is a big price
Thoughts?
NoCardDSC

View Profile
« Reply #123729 on: November 29, 2016, 04:11:58 PM »

Cricket

from a local report

Rec £40 NZ 5/4 Coral

Nice spot Tighty, cheers.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #123730 on: November 29, 2016, 04:18:41 PM »

Peter Wright has a good draw for the world championship
Huybrechts is a big price
Thoughts?

Anderson got a peach of a draw. He might as well get put into the 4th round directly given how hard his first three matches are going to me then the 'big 3' seeds in his half of the draw are Wade, Chiss and Wright. 13/2 ew looks a maximum bet to me ew.  There is no chance he is anything close to a 3/1 shot to make the final here.  2nd quarter is brutal.  Huybrechts is bang in the middle of that 2nd quarter.  Why do you think he is a big price?  His route is James Wilson (ranked 36 in the world therefore one of the toughest non seeded players to face in the first round) then VVDV then Taylor then Barney/lewis before he meets MVG in the semis!  Possibly the toughest draw of anyone in the event.  Not sure he will be a big fav to even beat VVDV.

http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/rjunk8z09id61e6iz0u3ahfyc/title/william-hill-world-darts-championship-draw

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/winner
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 04:28:05 PM by arbboy » Logged
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #123731 on: November 29, 2016, 04:31:49 PM »

I probably read it all wrong lol
Huybrechts is fantastic tho!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123732 on: November 29, 2016, 04:51:26 PM »

13/2 Anderson is with bet victor or stan james, 6/1 elsewhere. tikay can't do either outlet

can anyone get us on e/w?

draw looks very lopsided see above.

3/1 to win a half without MVG, Taylor, Lewis, RVB as above and doesn't have to play Wade or Wright to a semi final

My eyes are open wide
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #123733 on: November 29, 2016, 04:53:51 PM »

13/2 Anderson is with bet victor or stan james, 6/1 elsewhere. tikay can't do either outlet

3/1 to win a half without MVG, Taylor, Lewis, RVB as above and doesn't have to play Wade or Wright to a semi final

can do either  Cheesy...how much?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #123734 on: November 29, 2016, 04:54:43 PM »

£200 ew at 13/2 put it down to arb on the spreadsheet.  Chiss is no certainty to be his 1/4 final opponent either with Klassen in his section.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 04:56:16 PM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8245 8246 8247 8248 [8249] 8250 8251 8252 8253 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: