blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:13:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8326 8327 8328 8329 [8330] 8331 8332 8333 8334 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332950 times)
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #124935 on: January 19, 2017, 08:56:55 PM »

this Coral case is fun isn't it?

the defence about the article saying "rangers were relegated" being that because it was written by a freelance it wasn't the company's view, even though it was published under a coral logo!

Click to see full-size image.

for those interested there's live reporting on twitter

https://twitter.com/jamesdoleman

There is also a detailed bf forum thread as well.

http://community.betfair.com/football/go/thread/view/94070/30788611/gambler-claiming-250k-from-c0ral-tells-court-bookie-cheated-by-claiming-rangers-werent-relegated#flvWelcomeHeader

Been following on twitter, some of the things being said are hilarious. Koral said Kinloch was a pro, because he wanted to profit from his bets. What are the rest of us doing, trying to give it away?  Tongue
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #124936 on: January 19, 2017, 09:25:05 PM »

big wide monmore BAGS tonight.  Racing until 915pm.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124937 on: January 19, 2017, 11:13:37 PM »

big wide monmore BAGS tonight.  Racing until 915pm.

Missed the 5-6 RFC in the 2115. Got it in the 2200. At about 9/1. Thanks Arb

PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #124938 on: January 19, 2017, 11:25:57 PM »

this Coral case is fun isn't it?

the defence about the article saying "rangers were relegated" being that because it was written by a freelance it wasn't the company's view, even though it was published under a coral logo!

for those interested there's live reporting on twitter

https://twitter.com/jamesdoleman

Due to the nature of fans of the former Govan based team the SFA tried to pedal the myth that they were relegated as well. Mr Kinloch should have called up Stewart Regan.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124939 on: January 20, 2017, 09:34:57 AM »

Directly after back-to-back victories might also be the nut worst time to bet on him.

Personally I don't think he will be too inconvenienced by Augusta as he doesn't move the ball that much in the air - well not sideways anyhow.

Some great rookies in this year's Masters - that will be an interesting market.

A Masters competition might be fun too Wink

Those Comps that Mere ran were the nuts, he had the perfect touch.

Cheltenham, Super Bowl, The Masters, Royal Ascot, what a great job he did.

Such a shame to lose him.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #124940 on: January 20, 2017, 09:42:21 AM »

A question for the tennis boys as I am not a regular tennis punter:

Should we be filling our boots on Murray at 1.9ish for the Aussie Open now Djok is out?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #124941 on: January 20, 2017, 09:46:35 AM »

A question for the tennis boys as I am not a regular tennis punter:

Should we be filling our boots on Murray at 1.9ish for the Aussie Open now Djok is out?

He is carrying an injury to his ankle from the last match.  Not sure how bad it is, but it is still botgering him.  Not sure who can beat him though.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #124942 on: January 20, 2017, 10:08:01 AM »

Directly after back-to-back victories might also be the nut worst time to bet on him.

Personally I don't think he will be too inconvenienced by Augusta as he doesn't move the ball that much in the air - well not sideways anyhow.

Whyd he leave?
Seems lots of people leave, it's the Internet, people are too soft
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #124943 on: January 20, 2017, 10:53:49 AM »

Whyd he leave?
Seems lots of people leave, it's the Internet, people are too soft

We are not going to go into that again, it's been done to death, but it has nothing to do with "too soft".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124944 on: January 20, 2017, 01:26:02 PM »

Melbourne Renegades stay alive with a crazy victory against Brisbane Heat.

After the Renegades posted 199, Brendon McCullum scored an 18 ball fifty and Heat were coasting before managing to lose six wickets in the last three overs to lose by a run off the last ball.

The final over contained 3 wickets, 2 run outs, 4 wides and 2 sixes.

Renegades now need Sydney Sixers and Hobart Hurricanes to lose in the final 2 games (though a tight Hobart victory would still be ok).
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #124945 on: January 20, 2017, 02:00:35 PM »

Australian Open 100-1 ew shot Svetlana Kuznetsova went through to round four after a gutsy epic three set win over Jelena Jankovic
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/article/6249204/title/kuznetsova-outlasts-jankovic-in-aussie-epic-to-reach-round-four

Let's hope that she manages to find some more energy for her next match. She's now 2/1 to win her quarter in is set up to possibly face Venus Williams in the quarters and number one seed Kerber in the semis.

Elsewhere in the quarter our 50-1 shot Svitolina lost in a close three set match to Pavlyuchenkova. Another long match by ladies standards. Pavlyuchenkova now faces Kuznetsova.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #124946 on: January 20, 2017, 02:13:08 PM »

It is a bit late now, but Shy did the strangest thing yesterday.  Sorry I couldn't link to it, I was sat on a train in Newcastle thinking how great Richard Branson* was and am crap at doing links on the phone.

They wrote an article where they trumpeted they were going non runner no bet at Cheltenham, and put a link in to the prices in the article.  If you followed the link, as well as the non runner no bet prices, you could see the previous prices too.  So you could see that they had moved the Gold Cup price on Cue Card from 12/1 to 9/1 to go with the change in terms.  Maybe this is the new Shy and they are now going to let us know the adjusted price you are taking when you cash out, or the price chop they put in so they could go one fifth the first 6 places in a handicap?   I expect it was just a bit of unjoined up thinking.

http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/article/2/10734836/sky-bet-go-non-runner-no-bet-on-championship-races-at-2017-cheltenham-festival

https://www.skybet.com/horse-racing/cheltenham/event/20249872 

PS Go on Dan Evans, maybe we should put £20 on him in the next round?   

* He isn't that bad, I got an upgrade to first, ticket refund, free booze and taxi home at the end. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #124947 on: January 20, 2017, 02:23:33 PM »

I saw some stats that showed Evans was massively overperforming on breakpoints both for an against to an unsustainable level, so if anything I'd bet against him...

Regardless, I'll be cheering him on in every match even if he is a Villa fan. Great match last night! Loving the Aussie tennis.

Also Federer looked in top form. Potential banana skin for Murray there!
Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #124948 on: January 20, 2017, 02:34:15 PM »

I actually think nishikori is the pick in what looks a great next match.  Had this a lot closer than the odds put up for this one.

I haven't checked my two accounts as yet so I'm possibly missing something here as nobody else has mentioned it.  Nellberg put up a great spot on the big bash, did this not sneak home by 1 run? Finch scored 71.
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #124949 on: January 20, 2017, 02:37:24 PM »

On the cricket tomorrow (Brisbane Heat v Melbourne Renegades, 8.40am start), there's an arb with a slight chance of a middle. Need though.

Highest individual score:

Over 70 with Stanley is 6/4

under 74.5 with 8 8 8 is 87/110, or failing that under 74.5 with beteveryday is 5/6.

Small % profit either way, with a score of 71, 72, 73 or 74 for the scoop. So far this tournament at the ground the winner has been 85, 84* and 81 so it looks like it's the Stanley price that's out of line. Some other bookies have the line at 68.5.

71 was top score here,  so this scooped if anyone was on
Pages: 1 ... 8326 8327 8328 8329 [8330] 8331 8332 8333 8334 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: