blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:43:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8358 8359 8360 8361 [8362] 8363 8364 8365 8366 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438783 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #125415 on: February 04, 2017, 03:14:16 PM »

Tikay and I had a good friend who was one of those "bigger the price bigger the bet" merchants.

He had £750 EW a 50/1 shot in Dubai that led all the way until being headed in the last 100 yards but then got back up to win - I bet that felt good!

Unfortunately his form took a few turns for the worse afterwards.

What a sad tale that was.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #125416 on: February 04, 2017, 03:31:56 PM »

Any views on Rock the Kasbah in the 3:35 at Sandown?

Possible stamina doubts but I'm not convinced it'll be a problem. Market agrees. Price coming in as we speak and now 4/1. Can see it being shorter soon.

I can accommodate up to £25 each way for Fred with Staniel Jiminez, as it is 1/4 first 3 (betfair prices are 5.1 and 1.95 respectively)

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #125417 on: February 04, 2017, 03:35:51 PM »

Gonna need some Bet365 help with this please.

Tomorrow Clan des Obeaux runs in the Scilly Isles at Sandown. He has been one of the most impressive novices over fences this season. Nicholls has been reluctant to talk up big targets due to him only being a 5 year old, but he is a potential superstar.

If he wins, I suspect Nicholls will let him take his chance in the JLT at Chelts next month, despite concerns about his age.

Currently he is top priced 16-1 with 365 for the JLT and with NRNB could end up under half that price tomorrow if he wins.

If he doesn't I fully expect no appearance at the Festival and we wait til next year for him to realize this potential.

It feels like a no brainer bet to me

Suggest £50 ew at 365 NRNB, if someone can.

advice on this one mow please

http://www.oddschecker.com/cheltenham-festival/jlt-novices-chase/winner

365 are 12-1

betfred and 888 are 16-1 but 1/5 1,2,3 and not NRNB

i've left it so far as unfortunately 365 cut while we were looking for someone to get us on

anything to do?

Not sure what the pros would do(been down this road too often to make a call)?

My own opinion is that the price I wanted is gone(but the original idea stands, that if he wins the price shortens, and if he doesnt it will be a Noner), and Im a "bigger the price/value, bigger the bet" merchant, so I would halve the original stake.

As I said, I dont think the 365 price will move any more this morning, so see what the recognised approach is first.

At first look a dreadful performance, but too massive novicey jumps did for him, and wouldn't be surprised if he has an over reach type minor injury, as a result.

The positive is that will mean he surely wont run in JLT, and be saved for next year. Think he will still be a very decent horse in the not too distant future despite what that run says.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #125418 on: February 04, 2017, 04:55:10 PM »

What manager is going to leave next?
Watford been through so many managers, their manager favourite to go, but we are already half way through the season
I reckon Sunderland will keep moyes even if they go down, allardyce has already been snapped up.
West Ham have been shit all season, bilics a hero though
Puel on a dreadful run with soton
But what about no manager to go at 25/1?

Ooooh 17/2 now
Hold on karanka
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #125419 on: February 04, 2017, 04:59:27 PM »

Drumcliff in the 3.15 at Muss tomorrow, has been eyecatching in recent races.

He has missed a recent appointment after being well backed and is fairly prominent in the Betfair market next week.

He is currently 11/4 with Billy. I don't see him going off that price.

If you can have £40 at 11/4.

Into a general 2-1.

Fingers crossed.

Meh. Looked like a total noner.

I expect Noel has pushed harder on the bog than he did on Drum.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #125420 on: February 04, 2017, 07:29:32 PM »

He has missed a recent appointment after being well backed and is fairly prominent in the Betfair market next week.

Into a general 2-1.

Fingers crossed.

Didn't seem to be any effort at all!....maybe something was wrong with the horse?
maccol

View Profile
« Reply #125421 on: February 05, 2017, 12:44:33 AM »

who the hell are snickers bet
You need to be a certain age to appreciate this.

Embracing the variance.
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #125422 on: February 05, 2017, 12:48:08 AM »

gold n green *untouchables*

Into a general 2-1.

Fingers crossed.

Didn't seem to be any effort at all!....maybe something was wrong with the horse?

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #125423 on: February 05, 2017, 03:56:48 AM »

Matt Ryan - 25
Tom Brady - 10
Ezekiel Elliott - 6
Derek Carr -  6
Aaron Rodgers - 2
Dak Prescott -  1

Matty Ice wins the MVP in a landslide, and hopefully now he can iron the Patriots out tomorrow.

Cries into his 40/1 Rodgers ticket Cheesy

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125424 on: February 05, 2017, 09:14:57 AM »

Did the thread get any money on Dak for OROTY? I'd already written Zeke winning it. Dak had a good season but Zeke's rookie year was one of the best in ages, he should of won it

Glad Bosa got DPOTY. Looked awesome when he finally broke into the scene.
Nelson comeback player of the year
Khalil Mack DPOTY
Coach of the year went to Jason Garrett

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125425 on: February 05, 2017, 09:59:18 AM »

As a bit of a flyer can you get £10 on Austin Hooper first scorer at 33/1 on WillHill.

Atlanta have scored a TD on 8 consecutive opening drives, the Patriots will be concentrating on locking down Julio, with Sanu and Gabriel probably getting a fair bit of attention, add to that having to cover Coleman/Freeman. It should leave someone open and the Patriots weakest point is against big guys over the middle.

(I think Hooper will have a decent game overall tbh, he's 7/2 anytime on Hills, can get 4/1 elsewhere)

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #125426 on: February 05, 2017, 11:13:31 AM »

Our well thought out bet on Fleetwood each way at 50-1 for L1

Fleetwood Achieved a club record 13 match unbeaten run after a 94th min equaliser at Charlton yesterday

Sheffield Utd and Scunthorpe are clear at the top, but "we" are now on 51 points level with Bolton who are 3rd

The e/w pays 3 places

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #125427 on: February 05, 2017, 11:24:01 AM »

As a bit of a flyer can you get £10 on Austin Hooper first scorer at 33/1 on WillHill.

Atlanta have scored a TD on 8 consecutive opening drives, the Patriots will be concentrating on locking down Julio, with Sanu and Gabriel probably getting a fair bit of attention, add to that having to cover Coleman/Freeman. It should leave someone open and the Patriots weakest point is against big guys over the middle.

(I think Hooper will have a decent game overall tbh, he's 7/2 anytime on Hills, can get 4/1 elsewhere)

Should we not to do anytime instead?

The first touchdown scorer here is tough, about 15 reasonable candidates across both sides. Some games its 5 or less depending on the characteristics of the teams. The match up may see his free as you say.

Hooper is clearly talented, but only has 3 touchdowns in 14 career games and maybe more relevant 19 receptions. Only one ball to go round in this offense.

My eyes are open wide
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125428 on: February 05, 2017, 11:25:41 AM »

(I think Hooper will have a decent game overall tbh, he's 7/2 anytime on Hills, can get 4/1 elsewhere) I know that's not exactly a great reason for risking a few quid!

The first touchdown scorer here is tough, about 15 reasonable candidates across both sides. Some games its 5 or less depending on the characteristics of the teams. The match up may see his free as you say.

Hooper is clearly talented, but only has 3 touchdowns in 14 career games and maybe more relevant 19 receptions. Only one ball to go round in this offense.

Anytime is good with me. I've had an incling on Hooper all week for some reason so thought I'd at least voice it
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 11:37:16 AM by Cavey007 » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #125429 on: February 05, 2017, 11:44:35 AM »

(I think Hooper will have a decent game overall tbh, he's 7/2 anytime on Hills, can get 4/1 elsewhere) I know that's not exactly a great reason for risking a few quid!

Anytime is good with me. I've had an incling on Hooper all week for some reason so thought I'd at least voice it

ok anyone abvble to help £20 at 4-1 Ladbrokes? please shout

might as well take 4/1 if we can. general is 7/2

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8358 8359 8360 8361 [8362] 8363 8364 8365 8366 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: