blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:50:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8489 8490 8491 8492 [8493] 8494 8495 8496 8497 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13434062 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127380 on: April 22, 2017, 08:33:55 AM »

May be miles off here but was expecting to see Fu as favourite against Robertson. What am i missing before piling in? Smiley

how well NR played in round 1 (much better than he has all season) and Fu's struggle to get through

We are on Fu, albeit in a murderous section of the draw

think this should be a very tight match

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127381 on: April 22, 2017, 08:35:03 AM »

good day in the county championship again for us yesterday. Today i will be at trent bridge researching,hopefully report back on more good news

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127382 on: April 22, 2017, 08:35:52 AM »

our super rugby bet the Lions consolidated their place at the head of the africa conference yesterday, just!

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127383 on: April 22, 2017, 08:37:00 AM »

our 33-1 ante post ERCC Bet Leinster play tomorrow in Lyon

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #127384 on: April 22, 2017, 08:51:53 AM »

Thanks for the Updates Rich, quite like old times here this morning.

I've read Road to Riches - a Saturday morning must - and made a small investment, as per usual.

Enjoy your day at Trent Bridge. I did some filming on the outfield there a while back, with Miss Fowler, buggered if I can remember why.

All aboard Leinster tomorrow, too. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127385 on: April 22, 2017, 09:15:03 AM »

our super rugby bet the Lions consolidated their place at the head of the africa conference yesterday, just!

Bit of a tight one. Lions started with a different front row to normal. Didn't see the whole game so not sure why.

7-1 record now with three away games in Oz on the bounce to come.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #127386 on: April 22, 2017, 10:46:13 AM »

Given I have lost 365, I have been trying a few old accounts.  This morning BFSB laid me £50 e/w on a horse.  Given they are now linked with Paddy Power, I guess this must be a change in company policy.   I was previously really badly restricted by both, but can now seamingly get a reasonable bet on with each.  Dare say they won't lay £300 e/w, but better than the past £1.36 e/w at both.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #127387 on: April 22, 2017, 10:57:10 AM »

That Leinster back line is superb. Expect a high scoring one if they're in full flow.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #127388 on: April 22, 2017, 04:52:32 PM »

Fleetwood living a charmed life Smiley

Best Bitter.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #127389 on: April 22, 2017, 05:33:31 PM »

Fleetwood living a charmed life Smiley

going down to the wire  Smiley
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127390 on: April 22, 2017, 10:16:22 PM »

Incredible scenes at Lincoln today as Lincoln celebrated promotion out of the non league

But for looking at Twitter, it seems the players are celebrating a bit TOO hard. They are still out partying and drinking well.

They play away at Maidstone on Tuesday  and I imagine several of the players will still be suffering the after effects of the exuberance.

Maidstone are in the best form they've been in all season (lost one of their last THIRTEEN, 8 wins, 3 away draws, 1 home draw, 1 away loss ) and I expect them to beat the bedraggled Lincoln

Rec £201 at 9/4 with Hills if you can.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 10:42:08 PM by exstream » Logged
junior91

View Profile
« Reply #127391 on: April 22, 2017, 10:16:50 PM »

Incredible scenes at Lincoln today as Lincoln celebrated promotion out of the non league

But for looking at Twitter, it seems the players are celebrating a bit TOO hard. They are still out partying and drinking well.

They play away at Maidstone on Tuesday  and I imagine several of the players will still be suffering the after effects of the exuberance.

Maidstone are in the best form they've been in all season (lost one of their last THIRTEEN) and I expect them to beat the bedraggled Lincoln

Maidstone got nothing to play for though
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #127392 on: April 22, 2017, 10:17:44 PM »

They play away at Maidstone on Tuesday  and I imagine several of the players will still be suffering the after effects of the exuberance.

Maidstone are in the best form they've been in all season (lost one of their last THIRTEEN) and I expect them to beat the bedraggled Lincoln

Ignore this 14 year old, I thought those comments were done with since 2013
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #127393 on: April 23, 2017, 03:35:03 AM »

Odds of 2.75+ for Palace and the draw I think is a bet today for £50. I think the best way available from looking at the markets is laying Liverpool on batfair, as its 2.8 best with unibat (asian handicap Palace +0.5), but i think around 2.88 on batfair with 5% commission considered.

A good price for two results in Palace's favour I think and there may be value from the weight of backing Liverpool get alone.

Liverpool are on great form, seemingly able to win dirty in recent games by grinding out results, but Palace should hopefully put up a decent fight with a style that could cause Liverpool problems.

Palace are on top 4 form currently and have thrived from playing the bigger team recently with Zaha currently blistering. No Sakho as he plays his parent club, but Tomkins returns from injury which is a better replacement than Delaney. This is scary as Tomkins comes in cold and Sakho is colossal, but i think there may be an overreaction in price to this, but i guess we will see later.

I hope the price during the match looks like it should have been at least more a 2.2 shot, because Palace could prove perky.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #127394 on: April 23, 2017, 09:55:37 AM »

Ignore this 14 year old, I thought those comments were done with since 2013

Not exactly helping your cause mate.

At least you put a cogent argument together for the bet though!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 8489 8490 8491 8492 [8493] 8494 8495 8496 8497 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: