blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:32:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8533 8534 8535 8536 [8537] 8538 8539 8540 8541 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13411671 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #128040 on: May 22, 2017, 03:45:35 PM »

Fair play to Utd. Hope I didn't put anyone off.

It was, largely, a good debate, I thought, and it was the debate that got me interested, so no, no harm done.

Weird day in the EPL yesterday - surely a record for "Goals Scored" in a single day? Bookies had a bad afternoon, too, with so many jollies, & BTTS got home in every game.

PaddyPower had the line set at over 33.5 goals, at 6/5, so I bet they were miffed that there were about 10 goals in the first 15 mins across the games. Think the best was in by the 80th.

Though wasn't one game 0-1? That game could have saved the industry a few quid.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128041 on: May 22, 2017, 03:52:57 PM »

It was, largely, a good debate, I thought, and it was the debate that got me interested, so no, no harm done.

Weird day in the EPL yesterday - surely a record for "Goals Scored" in a single day? Bookies had a bad afternoon, too, with so many jollies, & BTTS got home in every game.

PaddyPower had the line set at over 33.5 goals, at 6/5, so I bet they were miffed that there were about 10 goals in the first 15 mins across the games. Think the best was in by the 80th.

My bad, there were FOUR games where BTTS missed. I was almost spot on.

Quite the end of season outing for you boys at Vicarage Road. Were you there? When do you head off for Vegas, via Copenhagen?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #128042 on: May 22, 2017, 04:23:46 PM »

My bad, there were FOUR games where BTTS missed. I was almost spot on.

Quite the end of season outing for you boys at Vicarage Road. Were you there? When do you head off for Vegas, via Copenhagen?

Good job you're not a bookie eh? Paying out BTTS when only 60% came in Smiley

Yeah we were excellent (again) but as suspected Watford really weren't interested, and most of their players looked like they'd rather be anywhere than at Vic Rd having Sane, Jesus and Aguero running at them. Wasn't there, only go to home games and the odd northern away (though sadly 3 feasible away games have gone down!), so hoping for 'uddersfield to come up. Wasn't a vintage season for us but some of the stuff we played in the last 10 games has been sensational and I'm very excited to see what next season holds.

I shall be somewhere over the Atlantic this time next week Smiley Need to sort you out with some $$$, either in person or via bank, whatever suits yourself.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128043 on: May 22, 2017, 05:43:36 PM »

Moyes moves on;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40003697

And the next Sunderland Manager will be.....?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128044 on: May 22, 2017, 05:47:44 PM »

RIP Nicky Hayden.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport/39972058

DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #128045 on: May 22, 2017, 06:42:18 PM »

I know I should probably know this but ..

7/1 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4

or

6/1 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4-5

6/1 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4-5 is slightly better, but assuming that this is a favourite in a golf tournament, the extra place is worth slightly less, so not much in it imo

cricket, IPL outright top batsman. With Kohli possibly missing chunks of the season I'm keen to back Warner.

Found some 9/1 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4 with betweigh, which is assume is much better. Cheers for the help though. Is there a blank formula to use in these cases? just for future reference

Woke up to a lot more in my BW account thanks to this, cheers nellberg.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128046 on: May 22, 2017, 06:48:04 PM »

7/1 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4

or

6/1 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4-5

6/1 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4-5 is slightly better, but assuming that this is a favourite in a golf tournament, the extra place is worth slightly less, so not much in it imo

cricket, IPL outright top batsman. With Kohli possibly missing chunks of the season I'm keen to back Warner.

Found some 9/1 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4 with betweigh, which is assume is much better. Cheers for the help though. Is there a blank formula to use in these cases? just for future reference

Same here. Top man. TY!
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #128047 on: May 22, 2017, 07:13:13 PM »

7/1 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4

or

6/1 1/4 odds 1-2-3-4-5

Same here. Top man. TY!

Forgot I'd even mentioned it on here, glad to have made you's some profit  thumbs up
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128048 on: May 22, 2017, 09:24:33 PM »

Bit of a tennis banzai at ATP Lyon
https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/atp-lyon/lyon-open/winner

It is a new tourney so no data to go on and the week before a Grand Slam is always a funny one in these smaller 250 events. We have four favourites in the market here. Del Potro, Kyrgios, Raonic and Tsonga and you'd have to question the fitness/motivation of all four of these players. Will they be giving it 100% every match? I'd say probably not and more likely they will be using it as a tune up to get fitness and form on clay before Paris next week.

The player I want to bet is Hyeon Chung. He is 28/1 with bet everyday. He is a young Korean who has had some excellent results so far on clay this season on the main tour with a QF in Barcelona  and a SF in Munich. His section is winnable. Starting with the fading Berdych and the similarly declining Simon the other seed in the quarter - and you can bet he will be incredibly motivated. He has already played three matches here including qualifying and hasn't dropped a set. He is still raw and developing but he has got a lot of talent and a a tournament like this, when other players might be less than 100% focused is a great chance to break through.

Recommend £10 ew on Chung in ATP Lyon with Bet everyday

EDIT - price has already gone so leave it, but keep an eye on him this season.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 09:39:18 PM by bergeroo » Logged
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #128049 on: May 23, 2017, 06:25:06 AM »

Hope this isn't seen as a distasteful post. I am very upset and saddened by the deaths last night, absolutely horrible. But perhaps betting ukip and other similar parties in north west areas if the prices haven't changed could be a horrible but good idea.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128050 on: May 23, 2017, 07:55:57 AM »

Hope this isn't seen as a distasteful post. I am very upset and saddened by the deaths last night, absolutely horrible. But perhaps betting ukip and other similar parties in north west areas if the prices haven't changed could be a horrible but good idea.

One for the delete pile I'm afraid

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128051 on: May 23, 2017, 08:22:17 AM »

One for the delete pile I'm afraid

its ok Patrick means well. Not something we will look at for the thread in the circumstances

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
junior91

View Profile
« Reply #128052 on: May 23, 2017, 10:53:43 AM »

Nothing distasteful at all about trying to find a way to profit from the news of children being blown up with a nail bomb, nothing at all.
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #128053 on: May 23, 2017, 11:00:12 AM »

Nothing distasteful at all about trying to find a way to profit from the news of children being blown up with a nail bomb, nothing at all.

It's pragmatic you may not like it or agree with it but there will be others trying to gain some mileage out of this. 

Watch certain politicians try and make capital out of it, that is distasteful and they should know better. 

Out of a point of principle I wouldn't ever back  UKIP in a one horse race but I don't think pleno deserves to be brought to task. 
junior91

View Profile
« Reply #128054 on: May 23, 2017, 11:01:59 AM »

It's pragmatic you may not like it or agree with it but there will be others trying to gain some mileage out of this. 

Watch certain politicians try and make capital out of it, that is distasteful and they should know better. 

Out of a point of principle I wouldn't ever back  UKIP in a one horse race but I don't think pleno deserves to be brought to task. 

The fact that theres more people doing it doesn't make it any less disgusting, have a bit of fucking respect
Pages: 1 ... 8533 8534 8535 8536 [8537] 8538 8539 8540 8541 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: