blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:00:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8534 8535 8536 8537 [8538] 8539 8540 8541 8542 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332927 times)
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #128055 on: May 23, 2017, 11:38:07 AM »

Hope this isn't seen as a distasteful post. I am very upset and saddened by the deaths last night, absolutely horrible. But perhaps betting ukip and other similar parties in north west areas if the prices haven't changed could be a horrible but good idea.

Nothing distasteful at all about trying to find a way to profit from the news of children being blown up with a nail bomb, nothing at all.

It's pragmatic you may not like it or agree with it but there will be others trying to gain some mileage out of this. 

Watch certain politicians try and make capital out of it, that is distasteful and they should know better. 

Out of a point of principle I wouldn't ever back  UKIP in a one horse race but I don't think pleno deserves to be brought to task. 

The fact that theres more people doing it doesn't make it any less disgusting, have a bit of fucking respect

Perhaps the thread should be deleted before this escalates. I don't know Patrick personally, but from everything I've read from his pen to date, I'm truly amazed that he would make that post. Let's just say it was an aberration, delete it, and move on.
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #128056 on: May 23, 2017, 11:43:49 AM »

at least give pleno a chance to defend his actions
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #128057 on: May 23, 2017, 12:34:33 PM »

Hope this isn't seen as a distasteful post. I am very upset and saddened by the deaths last night, absolutely horrible. But perhaps betting ukip and other similar parties in north west areas if the prices haven't changed could be a horrible but good idea.

Good job Aaron didnt write this, would be world war 3.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128058 on: May 23, 2017, 01:01:55 PM »

Good job Aaron didnt write this, would be world war 3.

Was just thinking that myself.
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #128059 on: May 23, 2017, 01:10:42 PM »

Pretty sure people linked football recs to the French national team after the Paris shootings. Perhaps not in the best taste but gamblers gonna gamble.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #128060 on: May 23, 2017, 03:04:33 PM »

And after Dortmund team bus thing. After the initial shock I wondered how it would affect the general election too, only natural to move to betting after.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #128061 on: May 23, 2017, 03:54:42 PM »

As I tried to point out in my post I was very upset about the whole circumstances, was up for hours reading about it

Twitter

"Targeting innocent, helpless teenage girls is about as cowardly as you can get. Obviously they want a reaction/retaliation."

"Jesus. Probably shouldn't post this, but just so sick. Wait till the end. Absolute scum twitter.com/trobinsonnewer…"

Etc

As I said in the post I hope it wouldn't be seen as distasteful more just realistic reactionall
 effect. Everything we learn about history is usually about a reaction to events how it shapes the world in small or large ways. I find it interesting but sad. As I tried to say wasn't trying to cause any disrespect, apologies if people were for whatever reason annoyed/angered.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #128062 on: May 23, 2017, 04:13:22 PM »

As I tried to point out in my post I was very upset about the whole circumstances, was up for hours reading about it

Twitter

"Targeting innocent, helpless teenage girls is about as cowardly as you can get. Obviously they want a reaction/retaliation."

"Jesus. Probably shouldn't post this, but just so sick. Wait till the end. Absolute scum twitter.com/trobinsonnewer…"

Etc

As I said in the post I hope it wouldn't be seen as distasteful more just realistic reactionall
 effect. Everything we learn about history is usually about a reaction to events how it shapes the world in small or large ways. I find it interesting but sad. As I tried to say wasn't trying to cause any disrespect, apologies if people were for whatever reason annoyed/angered.

Pleno last night
 Click to see full-size image.

Pleno this morning

Btw Tikay, the TV show is called Billions. It's the sort of thing Tighty would watch.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128063 on: May 23, 2017, 04:16:54 PM »

Btw Tikay, the TV show is called Billions. It's the sort of thing Tighty would watch.

Read me like a book why don't you?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #128064 on: May 23, 2017, 04:23:24 PM »

Read me like a book why don't you?

Somebody needs to get the reference otherwise my post could be seen as insensitive.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128065 on: May 23, 2017, 05:12:15 PM »

Twitter

Etc

Pleno last night

Pleno this morning

Appreciate the explanation, I was staring at those 2 photos wondering what football manager that was.

For the record, I don't watch that sort of stuff.

"Mud sweat and tears" was great last night, though, charting the development of wheat farming in the UK, especially for bread, in the last 70 years. Did you see it?

The previous episode of Mud Sweat & Tears explained why we used to, probably still can, be able to "pick your own" strawberries in English farms. ("PYO"). I would never have guessed the reason in 1,000 attempts. Even Tighty does not know that one.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #128066 on: May 23, 2017, 05:31:51 PM »

One for the delete pile I'm afraid

Fwiw, this wasn't a dig at Patrick, loads of time for the bloke, but anticipated the reaction of your average 30 posts contributor, who may not quite understand the levels we go to here,to grind it out.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #128067 on: May 23, 2017, 06:18:23 PM »

Twitter

Etc

Appreciate the explanation, I was staring at those 2 photos wondering what football manager that was.

"Mud sweat and tears" was great last night, though, charting the development of wheat farming in the UK, especially for bread, in the last 70 years. Did you see it?

The previous episode of Mud Sweat & Tears explained why we used to, probably still can, be able to "pick your own" strawberries in English farms. ("PYO"). I would never have guessed the reason in 1,000 attempts. Even Tighty does not know that one.

I have a vivid childhood memory of being driven by a farm with a "PYO Strawberries" sign and asking what it meant. My next question was why (would you want to do that) ? My parents best efforts couldn't convince me it was anything other than a labour saving scam. I'm going to have to catch up on that show.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128068 on: May 23, 2017, 06:25:08 PM »

Twitter

Etc

I have a vivid childhood memory of being driven by a farm with a "PYO Strawberries" sign and asking what it meant. My next question was why (would you want to do that) ? My parents best efforts couldn't convince me it was anything other than a labour saving scam. I'm going to have to catch up on that show.

Why do we pick our own?  I assumed it was because they degrade quickly.  My raspberries go to mush in no time at all.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128069 on: May 23, 2017, 07:02:31 PM »

Twitter

Etc

Why do we pick our own?  I assumed it was because they degrade quickly.  My raspberries go to mush in no time at all.

It's because strawberries are fiendishly difficult to pick "mechanically" due to the way they grow, & typically they form under foliage, rather than as an easily accessible hanging fruit. So it was/is far easier & cheaper to get the public to do it themselves.

Some farmers have developed sort of human conveyor belts to perform the task.

Anyone fancy doing this for 10 hours per day?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 8534 8535 8536 8537 [8538] 8539 8540 8541 8542 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: