blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:37:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272583 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8576 8577 8578 8579 [8580] 8581 8582 8583 8584 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13429695 times)
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128685 on: July 02, 2017, 09:33:17 AM »

The other Lions played yesterday and had an easier day than the British ones.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #128686 on: July 02, 2017, 09:50:37 AM »

Morning Tighty.

Today's superleague has Wigan hosting Widnes. My favourite player to back for anytime try scorer,John Bateman, returned from injury a couple of matches ago. He has scored in both those games yet he is still being priced up too big. I would only have 3 players shorter than him today and I would have him at less than evens.

Suggest £30 Bateman @ 15/8 with Betfred.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128687 on: July 02, 2017, 09:59:46 AM »

Wigan v Widnes
Anytime Tryscorer
Bateman, John   15/8   
Total stake   30.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128688 on: July 02, 2017, 10:32:30 AM »

Off to Uttox for their big summer meeting this afternoon on way home from Towcester.  Anyone fancy anything?
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #128689 on: July 02, 2017, 10:59:46 AM »

Off to Uttox for their big summer meeting this afternoon on way home from Towcester.  Anyone fancy anything?

Southfield Vic in the 3.30 is worth a few quid at 12/1

Feed em rice.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128690 on: July 02, 2017, 11:33:46 PM »

escaped on the day after getting the jolly in at 5/6 on the lucky last.  Went off 4/7.  tough day at uttox.  Wasn't a punters card.  def a layers card.  We didn't win as much ev as we should have done though.  One for the bad guys.  Can't win them all.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128691 on: July 02, 2017, 11:40:30 PM »

coco W at 25/1 must be a bet at the lawns on the most wide open event ever surely?  e/w bald 25/1 1/2 1,2 just has to be value.  £50 ew recommended.  She is over weight and out of shape but this women's event is so wide open she has to be worth a bet at that price surely with her huge serve?  If anyone is in vegas my mate got 6/1 kvitova at the wynn for lumps.  Not sure if it is still there.  Under 9/2 on the machine.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 11:47:37 PM by arbboy » Logged
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128692 on: July 03, 2017, 12:30:23 AM »

coco W at 25/1 must be a bet at the lawns on the most wide open event ever surely?  e/w bald 25/1 1/2 1,2 just has to be value.  £50 ew recommended.  She is over weight and out of shape but this women's event is so wide open she has to be worth a bet at that price surely with her huge serve?  If anyone is in vegas my mate got 6/1 kvitova at the wynn for lumps.  Not sure if it is still there.  Under 9/2 on the machine.

She retired from her last tournament in Birmingham with an ankle injury, she has had a week to rest but can we really be confident in her over a two week grand slam?

Her section of the draw is actually full of dangerous players. Mladenovic, Kontaveit, Kasatkina, Wozniacki, Pironkova, , and then a quarter final with the favourite Pliskova.

I quite like Kerber at 18s if I had to pick one of the favourites, but you can make a case for almost anyone...
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128693 on: July 03, 2017, 09:30:09 AM »

What about Jelena Ostapenko with her enormous serve and heavy ground-strokes?

Reasonable draw too.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128694 on: July 03, 2017, 10:22:31 AM »

"Murray testing the injured hip, doesn't look particularly comfortable. Visibly hobbling"

just now on the practice courts

today he is playing a qualifier and is 1/16, and i dare say will still win but there must be a risk of default?

would anyone be tempted to take him on in something like the games handicap market?

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/mens/andy-murray-v-alexander-bublik/games-handicap

My eyes are open wide
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128695 on: July 03, 2017, 11:19:11 AM »

What about Jelena Ostapenko with her enormous serve and heavy ground-strokes?

Reasonable draw too.

I think at 16s she is plenty short enough, she is not under the radar at all. If you really like her then I guess I'd bet her to win her quarter at 6/1. Williams and Svitolina are too short here IMO and two of the quarter favourites Svitolina and Barty play each other in the first round. I'll be watching Lisicki's match with Konjuh, a tough one. If she gets through it and looks good then she has a great game for grass and could be a big danger.
https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/womens/womens-wimbledon/player-to-win-3rd-quarter
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128696 on: July 03, 2017, 11:34:40 AM »

Is there an easy way to find out the default policy of various bookies? I would expect that Muzza won't default in his home/favourite tourney though unless he could hardly walk, right?

"Murray testing the injured hip, doesn't look particularly comfortable. Visibly hobbling"

just now on the practice courts

today he is playing a qualifier and is 1/16, and i dare say will still win but there must be a risk of default?

would anyone be tempted to take him on in something like the games handicap market?

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/mens/andy-murray-v-alexander-bublik/games-handicap

4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #128697 on: July 03, 2017, 11:44:35 AM »

If we think that Muzza is going to struggle with his hip injury, then it may be worth taking him on in his quarter.

Stan clearly doesn't get on with the surface, barely prepping, so what about Pouille? He won the title in Stuttgart, but had 4 tough matches in the process - 3 going to the full 3 sets - beating Lopez after going a set down in the final. No surprise, then, that he was too drained to get beyond the second round at Halle (which immediately followed Stuttgart).

So, having had a week's break, and batteries recharged, he finds himself facing Jaziri whose record on grass is worse than Stan's. He'll likely have to face Kyrgios before the projected match vs an injured Muzza. His QF opponent would likely be Tsonga or Stan, neither of whom like the green stuff.

18-1 on Irish or Betties for the quarter looks decent, since it's very possible that he won't have to face one or more of the top seeds in this section.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #128698 on: July 03, 2017, 12:04:33 PM »

No strong fancies in any outright or quarter markets. The first time I've said that at a slam for ages.

That being said I've had Djokovic in E/W doubles with Vandeweghe, Pliskova and Kerber for sweats.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128699 on: July 03, 2017, 12:40:01 PM »

If we think that Muzza is going to struggle with his hip injury, then it may be worth taking him on in his quarter.

Stan clearly doesn't get on with the surface, barely prepping, so what about Pouille? He won the title in Stuttgart, but had 4 tough matches in the process - 3 going to the full 3 sets - beating Lopez after going a set down in the final. No surprise, then, that he was too drained to get beyond the second round at Halle (which immediately followed Stuttgart).

So, having had a week's break, and batteries recharged, he finds himself facing Jaziri whose record on grass is worse than Stan's. He'll likely have to face Kyrgios before the projected match vs an injured Muzza. His QF opponent would likely be Tsonga or Stan, neither of whom like the green stuff.

18-1 on Irish or Betties for the quarter looks decent, since it's very possible that he won't have to face one or more of the top seeds in this section.

with Kygrios injured and going out (?) your man is now 14-1, only one firm up though

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wimbledon/mens/mens-wimbledon/player-to-win-1st-quarter

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8576 8577 8578 8579 [8580] 8581 8582 8583 8584 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: