blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:45:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272600 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8616 8617 8618 8619 [8620] 8621 8622 8623 8624 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437358 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129285 on: July 25, 2017, 07:39:49 AM »

Bookie in plea to Gambling Commission over ‘matched-betting’ activity

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/jul/24/john-gosden-decide-midweek-enable-runs-king-george-queen-elizabeth-stakes-horse-racing?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Tweet

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129286 on: July 25, 2017, 07:41:03 AM »

delbonnis 33/1 best https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/atp-hamburg/german-open/winner

leave it at that price?

My eyes are open wide
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129287 on: July 25, 2017, 10:14:40 AM »

yes leave!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129288 on: July 25, 2017, 10:30:18 AM »

The Championship starts in 10 days time

ludicrously competitive, plenty of big budgets,new owners and parachute payments

but probably not a Newcastle nearing 100 points in this division?

its a 7-1 the field division (last year Newcastle 13/8) https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/winner

and the promotion market https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/promotion

rather than talk Villa, Wolves etc i had a few questions about runners at a price:

1 Reading are in at 25-1. A bit derided last season but made the play offs. Haven't lost players. Why wouldn't they be there or thereabouts again?

2 Birmingham at 25-1. Does Redknapp make any difference to make then competitive in the top 10?

3 Sheff U at 33-1. I think they have a sizeable influx of cash from Kyle Walker and Harry Maguire sell ons. spending this would make them competitive in the division? will they spend it?

4 any other teams at fancy prices you like?

it can be done, given the right combination of circumstances. Huddersfield were 50s for the title and 10-1 to go up this time last year

thanks

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129289 on: July 25, 2017, 10:32:32 AM »

and the relegation market, headed by Burton at 6/4

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/relegation

could a team like Hull fall through at 16-1?

who else beyond the front fiew in the arket might struggle?

My eyes are open wide
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #129290 on: July 25, 2017, 10:36:08 AM »

so in the championship ......

Fulham massive at 23-20  / 11-10  for a top 6 finish  

Well run club  , good manager and a strong squad with lots of players having signed new contracts  plus they have re signed  Piazon and signed Cisse from Standard Liege and most importantly Cairney is staying

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/top-6-finish

ties up your money for the season but way better interest than the bank   recommend £100 for a season investment

also 10-1 outright winner beats the machine
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #129291 on: July 25, 2017, 11:02:07 AM »

In Championship I've backed Barnsley on handicaps at plus 32 at 18/1 e/w paying 1/4 odds first four.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/handicaps

Whilst they lost players like Hourihane, Winnall and Roberts, they have an excellent manager in Paul Heckingbottom and have signed some good young players. They aren't the most fashionable club but I think they are underrated and offer a bit of value.

They have midfielder Williams on loan from Everton and striker Ugbo on loan from Chelsea, as well as signing 4-5 up and coming players aged 25 or under from lower league clubs. They seem to have developed the ability to find young talent, develop them and then sell on - look at Stones, Mawson etc etc

Last season they were 23 points off fourth place.
winshoes

View Profile
« Reply #129292 on: July 25, 2017, 11:06:04 AM »

Can't wait for the season.
I think Reading are going to have a good season, with Mannone a improvement on Al Habsi, but will miss Wiliams.
I thought that the best way to get with them was on the handicap market.
Like Wolves too, but the value prices have disappeared.
I want to be against Hull and Sunderland in match bets/spreads because of all the changes, maybe at huge prices to go down.
Unfortunately as a QPR supporter, I think the wheels have come off and I can see us going down this year.
Problems off the field and tightening of purse strings due to the still unresolved FFP fine, along with a really poor end to the season.

Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #129293 on: July 25, 2017, 11:07:32 AM »

1 Reading are in at 25-1. A bit derided last season but made the play offs. Haven't lost players. Why wouldn't they be there or thereabouts again?

We've lost Al Habsi and Danny Williams who absolutely bossed our midfield last year. Our only real striker is 35 years old and out for the first 3 months of the season. I'll be very surprised if we make the playoffs again.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129294 on: July 25, 2017, 11:08:00 AM »

Burton look stronger this season than last imo. Barnsley have sold way too many big names and their time could be up. Agree with QPR being set to struggle.

Zohore very interesting at 33-1 for bootage.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #129295 on: July 25, 2017, 11:17:55 AM »

Put this on Championship thread but its with Scuy. Tikay might like the thought though.

Given the Brentford comments above and the fact they don't seem to have lost any players, I like these bets on Skybet :

Brentford to finish higher than :

Cardiff 10/11
Sheff Utd 5/6
Sunderland 6/5

Will be getting on all three of those. Look great bets to me.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129296 on: July 25, 2017, 11:59:30 AM »

i see Rubbish on

a big weekend ahead

Super rugby semi final

we have

a quick writeup...

Saturday 4.10pm Lions v Hurricanes

The Lions barely justified their No 1 seeding, needing a long-range penalty in the final minute from Ruan Combrinck to see off the unfancied Sharks 23-21 having been 14-3 behind at half time.

The defending champion Hurricanes may be heartened by the South African powerhouse’s apparent struggles and will hope to close them down, as they did in last year’s final in Wellington.

Still to face a Kiwi team this year, the Lions could also find the extra pace of the game an issue. However, 12 months ago the Lions dispatched both the Crusaders and Highlanders in fast-paced home playoff matches, running up 42 points on both occasions.

Last year’s champions the Hurricanes travel from Sydney where they beat the Brumbies 38-16 scoring 24 unanswered second half points and really stepped through the gears after a sluggish first half.

This is expected to be an extremely close game. The Lions are one point underdogs and can be backed at even money, the Hurricanes 5/6 favourites

we have £50 e/w at 7-1 1/2 1,2

IF the Lions win, they host the final (probably as underdogs against the Crusaders)

My eyes are open wide
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #129297 on: July 25, 2017, 12:14:11 PM »

Burton look stronger this season than last imo. Barnsley have sold way too many big names and their time could be up. Agree with QPR being set to struggle.

Zohore very interesting at 33-1 for bootage.

also ......... Shefff Utd  ......Billy Sharp  66-1 top championship goalscorer   takes penalties too

Suggest a Sneaky £15 ew

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/top-goalscorer
RobS

View Profile
« Reply #129298 on: July 25, 2017, 12:28:35 PM »

Bit of an obvious one, but Lukaku top scorer 9/2 each way 1/4 4 places (Stars, Vic).

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-goalscorer

Win price is bang on Betfair, place part we get 9/8, people looking to back odds on prices on Betfair.

Hard to see him not being there or thereabouts unless misses a chunk through injury.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129299 on: July 25, 2017, 12:37:54 PM »

Bit of an obvious one, but Lukaku top scorer 9/2 each way 1/4 4 places (Stars, Vic).

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/top-goalscorer

Win price is bang on Betfair, place part we get 9/8, people looking to back odds on prices on Betfair.

Hard to see him not being there or thereabouts unless misses a chunk through injury.

thanks

we can't use either so would be 4/1 on open accounts, at which point the place is evens.

i will go through the championship stuff later when more opinions given

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8616 8617 8618 8619 [8620] 8621 8622 8623 8624 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: