blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:46:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
StuartHopkin and 26 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8652 8653 8654 8655 [8656] 8657 8658 8659 8660 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13408511 times)
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129825 on: August 13, 2017, 10:30:28 PM »

Zverev beats Federer in straight sets in Montreal final. federer looked crocked. Still some 16/1 around Zverev US Open with smaller bookies. but now is the time to put a bet on. Also if you fancy anyone for Cincinati next week then bet now, I'd say a good chance Deb pulls out.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129826 on: August 13, 2017, 10:34:46 PM »

Also Zverev 33/1 for the Australian Open with the Bald One!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129827 on: August 13, 2017, 10:53:38 PM »

In the PGA, they are all on the final 9, but it's tough to pick a winner, with the lead seemingly changing every hole, and 8 players all bunched up.

Would quite like to see either Patrick Reed or Matsuyama win it. Justin Thomas, the fella who wore a tie at The Open, has come on a right charge and currently leads. Seems a decent kid, him.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129828 on: August 13, 2017, 11:12:08 PM »

Zverev beats Federer in straight sets in Montreal final. federer looked crocked. Still some 16/1 around Zverev US Open with smaller bookies. but now is the time to put a bet on. Also if you fancy anyone for Cincinati next week then bet now, I'd say a good chance Deb pulls out.

Don't bet Nishikori in cinci though, I think he has just pulled out.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #129829 on: August 13, 2017, 11:40:34 PM »

Any chance Justin T makes an eight for a playoff?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129830 on: August 14, 2017, 12:07:53 AM »

Any chance Justin T makes an eight for a playoff?

Sporting Life bloke will be loving life.

That's 2 on the spin, for him.

baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #129831 on: August 14, 2017, 03:21:12 AM »

My thoughts haven't changed in the slightest.  I would only have ever been backing Stoke at 7/1 to lay it all back when they get to 2/1 or 3/1 after their tough start so you win nothing if they go down and nick a few hundred quid when they stay up.  For the purposes of this they will probably still go shorter than their current price so just sit tight would be my suggestion.  The problem is if Stoke nick a couple of wins you are left with a bet you can't get rid of but that's the chance you took having the bet in the first place.  Performance wise Stoke were fine yesterday and were unlucky not to escape with a point.  I can't wait to get stuck into laying stoke around the 2/1 mark in a few weeks time to go down. 

West Ham have some serious problems, going to be a long season for Joe Hart hanging onto his England Jersey with Butland and Pickford among others charging down his throat and it is nice to see Arnie having his no shows for another team now with £24m in the bag at Stoke.  Newcastle have no money to spend as per Ashley's interview so Rafa will probably be on his way sooner rather than later.  Stoke are not going down boys.

Thoughts on our attacking options arb? It's the only area I think we're going to struggle (again!). Hopefully Berahino has an epiphany pretty soon.

Feed em rice.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #129832 on: August 14, 2017, 10:15:51 AM »

TENNIS

Recommend £15 ew on Sam Querrey with Billy at 50s for ATP Cincinnati. He has some nice recent form and is in the weakest section of the draw especially with the pull out of Nishikori and Federer at the top of the market when he may not even play this week or if he does he doesn't seem totally fit. We missed the 66s but 50s are still value. He is as short as 7/2 to win his quarter.

https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/atp-cincinnati/mens-western-and-southern-open/winner

More info - doubts over most players at the top of the market. Fed, Raonic, Kygrios, Berdych not fit. Thiem, Dimitrov, Del Potro struggling with form. Certainly Nadal could win, but he has not looked a master on hard courts this year. It would surely be a big ask for Alex Zverev to win three tournaments in a row even though he is playing delightfully plus everybody knows how good he can be now so his price looks skinny.

It is a serve orientated venue and the other big server in form is Anderson, but he is in a tougher section of the draw with no real easy matches. Isner is certainly another option at 33s but I'd rather take Querrey at a slightly bigger price and in a much weaker section.

The other one I have a slight interest in is Jack Sock at 50s. If Federer pulls out then his draw is amazing, so I will be keeping a watching brief on the latest news. Even with the possibility of Fed still playing I'm a little tempted with 14/1 to win his quarter with 356 but I will hold fire until further info.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:25:23 AM by bergeroo » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129833 on: August 14, 2017, 10:33:12 AM »

My thoughts haven't changed in the slightest.  I would only have ever been backing Stoke at 7/1 to lay it all back when they get to 2/1 or 3/1 after their tough start so you win nothing if they go down and nick a few hundred quid when they stay up.  For the purposes of this they will probably still go shorter than their current price so just sit tight would be my suggestion.  The problem is if Stoke nick a couple of wins you are left with a bet you can't get rid of but that's the chance you took having the bet in the first place.  Performance wise Stoke were fine yesterday and were unlucky not to escape with a point.  I can't wait to get stuck into laying stoke around the 2/1 mark in a few weeks time to go down.  

West Ham have some serious problems, going to be a long season for Joe Hart hanging onto his England Jersey with Butland and Pickford among others charging down his throat and it is nice to see Arnie having his no shows for another team now with £24m in the bag at Stoke.  Newcastle have no money to spend as per Ashley's interview so Rafa will probably be on his way sooner rather than later.  Stoke are not going down boys.

Thoughts on our attacking options arb? It's the only area I think we're going to struggle (again!). Hopefully Berahino has an epiphany pretty soon.

Same old stuff again.  Crouch should be starting week in week out for me.  He isn't too old, hasn't lost it and out of the options we have will score the most goals imo.  Not sure what's going on with Berahino full stop tbh since we signed him.  Our biggest strength this season hopefully is going to be how solid we are at the back.  So many teams this weekend proved they are clueless when it comes to defending.  I don't think selling Arnie for £24m was bad business for Stoke though.  As he proved yday when he doesn't fancy putting a shift in he is a total liability.  Surely the Coates have someone still up their sleeve to purchase this month?  Not like money is an issue is it?

Fletcher is an upgrade on Whelan no matter how much we loved GW.  Stoke make money on the swop as well.  Walters and Bardsley won't be missed at all nowadays.  I don't really see all the fuss about our squad being so weak and a relegation squad.  There are teams way worse off than Stoke without the experience we have in the league as well.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 10:37:40 AM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129834 on: August 14, 2017, 12:33:46 PM »

EFL Trophy 2017-18
Outright
   Peterborough   33/1   
Total stake   18.90
Estimated return   642.60
Full stake   18.90
Full estimated return   642.60

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129835 on: August 14, 2017, 12:34:03 PM »

Sam Querrey Mens Western and Southern Open Winner
50/1 Each Way (2 Places at 1/2 Odds)
Total Stake: £30.00
Potential Returns: £1,155.00

My eyes are open wide
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #129836 on: August 14, 2017, 06:58:45 PM »

Worth considering a bet on Sunderland to beat Sheffield Wednesday at 29/10 with BFSB or 14/5 with baldfred.

Wednesday are having a poor start to the season. Carvalhal is playing a very negative 4-4-2 formation with very little attacking intent. We also have Forestieri out of the squad due to a training ground incident and both Loovens and Hutchinson injured on Saturday. Looks like left back Pudil will have to play centre half - he isn't quick and isn't a centre half. No creativiity to make chances for the likes of Rhodes and Hooper upfront.

So trouble behind the scenes, key injuries and a manager looking not to lose games with the players confidence disappearing fast.

Recommend £20 bet.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #129837 on: August 15, 2017, 04:32:19 AM »

Worth considering a bet on Sunderland to beat Sheffield Wednesday at 29/10 with BFSB or 14/5 with baldfred.

Wednesday are having a poor start to the season. Carvalhal is playing a very negative 4-4-2 formation with very little attacking intent. We also have Forestieri out of the squad due to a training ground incident and both Loovens and Hutchinson injured on Saturday. Looks like left back Pudil will have to play centre half - he isn't quick and isn't a centre half. No creativiity to make chances for the likes of Rhodes and Hooper upfront.

So trouble behind the scenes, key injuries and a manager looking not to lose games with the players confidence disappearing fast.

Recommend £20 bet.

I agree with you 100% Rich, everything is going tits up and the injury crisis just adds to it. Pudil is a liability at left back, never mind centre half. Think we should be getting on for more than £20 as it's clear the bookies aren't aware of how bad we are playing, injury crisis and lack of options. Also interested in /FT markets too, considering how bad we seem to play in the first half.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129838 on: August 15, 2017, 08:49:39 AM »

who said this yesterday?

clue: a chompy favourite

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129839 on: August 15, 2017, 08:52:30 AM »

Any of the boxing boys changing their minds a bit as we near the Money/Conor fight? Or are the odds just now too good to be true?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 8652 8653 8654 8655 [8656] 8657 8658 8659 8660 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: