blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:15:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272583 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8882 8883 8884 8885 [8886] 8887 8888 8889 8890 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13429497 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133275 on: May 21, 2018, 03:52:25 PM »

Mr consonant's bet

missed the 66-1 which was before the exclusion of Morata

reckon Isco can false nine for much of the tournament for Spain

World Cup 2018
Top Goalscorer
EW 1/4 1,2,3,4   Isco,   50/1   
Total stake   £ 30.00
Estimated return   £ 967.50

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133276 on: May 21, 2018, 03:58:19 PM »

IPL Play offs tomorrow

Qualifier 1: SunRisers v CSK in Mumbai

the winner goes straight through to the final

the loser plays the winner of

Eliminator: KKR v rajasthan royals in Kolkota

Sunrisers made their name in this tournament winning low scoring games, often improbably, with a superb bowling attack and innovative captaincy

with their spot at/near the head of the table secure 10 days ago they have gone off the boil, losing their last three games, all high scoring matches

Whilst of course victory tomorrow is not the be all and end all, it would be a major step forward

CSK after their year out of the competition have been consistent, chock of big names and are 4/5 favourites to win tomorrow

We are on outright at 13/2 and they are currently 7/4 2nd favourites

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/india/ipl/indian-premier-league/winner

see if we can get this one to the final on Sunday.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133277 on: May 21, 2018, 06:55:29 PM »

I'm liking Brazil 11/8 to be top South American team at the WC.

Realistically it's them or Argentina. Both should have straightforward enough passages to the QFs, where Brazil are likely to face Belgium or England, and Argentina probably up against Spain. Much more love for Brazil's fortunes from thereon in than Argentina's.

Throw in the maverick nature of the Argentina squad and tactics (so many options up top that 29 goal Icardi has been left out, but it's anyone's guess how they will line up and what kind of balance there will be). Granted they were runners up last time around, but before then hadn't got past the QFs since Italia '90, and they almost fucked up qualifying for this WC. A talented squad, with a chance of implosion Smiley

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup/top-south-american-team

Best Bitter.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #133278 on: May 21, 2018, 08:27:23 PM »

IPL Play offs tomorrow

Qualifier 1: SunRisers v CSK in Mumbai

the winner goes straight through to the final

the loser plays the winner of

Eliminator: KKR v rajasthan royals in Kolkota

Sunrisers made their name in this tournament winning low scoring games, often improbably, with a superb bowling attack and innovative captaincy

with their spot at/near the head of the table secure 10 days ago they have gone off the boil, losing their last three games, all high scoring matches

Whilst of course victory tomorrow is not the be all and end all, it would be a major step forward

CSK after their year out of the competition have been consistent, chock of big names and are 4/5 favourites to win tomorrow

We are on outright at 13/2 and they are currently 7/4 2nd favourites

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/india/ipl/indian-premier-league/winner

see if we can get this one to the final on Sunday.

superb tip. Hope it goes all the way.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #133279 on: May 21, 2018, 09:05:16 PM »

Not watched any of it, but definitely been a great sweat for Fred.

Hope we all get weighed in Grin

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133280 on: May 22, 2018, 07:15:01 AM »

Realistically it's them or Argentina. Both should have straightforward enough passages to the QFs, where Brazil are likely to face Belgium or England, and Argentina probably up against Spain. Much more love for Brazil's fortunes from thereon in than Argentina's.

Throw in the maverick nature of the Argentina squad and tactics (so many options up top that 29 goal Icardi has been left out, but it's anyone's guess how they will line up and what kind of balance there will be). Granted they were runners up last time around, but before then hadn't got past the QFs since Italia '90, and they almost fucked up qualifying for this WC. A talented squad, with a chance of implosion Smiley

Uruguay are also a very decent side. Not sure I understand the maverick nature comment re Argentina likely to be a very different side when sampaoli has had a few weeks getting them playing the way he wants rather than the odd day here and then as in qualifying. I would be very wary using South American qualifying as a guide it really is a different beast.

Nothing against Brazil but the top markets are formed from the outright prices a market which has been open for years and must be close to spot on by now.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133281 on: May 22, 2018, 08:34:00 AM »

Pellegrini to West Ham.

Thoughts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44163423

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #133282 on: May 22, 2018, 09:48:02 AM »

Pellegrini to West Ham.

Thoughts?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44163423

Unsure. I am just gonna make a comment on how I dislike certain clubs thinking they deserve a bigger name thinking it elevates their status and is bound to bring more success, at the disrespect to the Moyes and Allardyce's of this world.

Good luck to them. Could be exactly what they need to establish themselves as pushing for Europe but there shouldn't be too lofty an ambition at any middling premier league club. It should be pining for safety yearly early doors, then the occasional cup run. What is wrong with mediocrity in a league like the prem?

The bias is huge here with the De Boer failure but I've always stood by the annoyance of disillusioned middling club fans including Palace ones.

I can watch 90 mins of every palace league game all year around. That is all I want to be maintained for years to come. #loftyambitions
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133283 on: May 22, 2018, 12:12:33 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup/england/world-cup-england-specials/england-captain-for-the-first-game?selectionName=harry-kane

Isn't this basically 8/13 that Kane is fit to start this game? appreciate nobody will be able to get on but might help someone
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133284 on: May 22, 2018, 12:13:31 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup/england/world-cup-england-specials/england-captain-for-the-first-game?selectionName=harry-kane

Isn't this basically 8/13 that Kane is fit to start this game? appreciate nobody will be able to get on but might help someone

It 100% is.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133285 on: May 22, 2018, 12:29:03 PM »

that has got me looking at the player markets on 888

lets hope other firms follow the lead as some utter horrific ricks in amongst that lot
sm00035

View Profile
« Reply #133286 on: May 22, 2018, 01:02:35 PM »

Have they removed this market already?!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133287 on: May 22, 2018, 01:26:43 PM »

Have they removed this market already?!

guess so was there when I first posted

the teaboy may have been called away
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133288 on: May 22, 2018, 06:18:59 PM »

Uruguay are also a very decent side. Not sure I understand the maverick nature comment re Argentina likely to be a very different side when sampaoli has had a few weeks getting them playing the way he wants rather than the odd day here and then as in qualifying. I would be very wary using South American qualifying as a guide it really is a different beast.

Nothing against Brazil but the top markets are formed from the outright prices a market which has been open for years and must be close to spot on by now.

The Argentina squad is horrifically unbalanced (imbalanced?) in quality.

Probably the best attack in the world, so good they could leave Icardi out. Then you look at their defence and keeper options and it's very limited. Marcos Rojo still makes the squad ffs Smiley Mascherano is one of their better defensive minded players and he's been plying his trade in China since January. They have experienced but average keepers.

If they somehow get it together then they are potent enough to go all the way. I feel they will be picked off by a European heavyweight as and when they meet one (Spain in QFs being the most likely option)

This Brazil squad is supremely talented across the board and expect them to really put the ghost of 2014 to bed.

Yeah Uruguay are decent but it would be quite a shock if they outlasted both of these.

Best Bitter.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133289 on: May 22, 2018, 07:24:55 PM »

The Argentina squad is horrifically unbalanced (imbalanced?) in quality.

Probably the best attack in the world, so good they could leave Icardi out. Then you look at their defence and keeper options and it's very limited. Marcos Rojo still makes the squad ffs Smiley Mascherano is one of their better defensive minded players and he's been plying his trade in China since January. They have experienced but average keepers.

If they somehow get it together then they are potent enough to go all the way. I feel they will be picked off by a European heavyweight as and when they meet one (Spain in QFs being the most likely option)

This Brazil squad is supremely talented across the board and expect them to really put the ghost of 2014 to bed.

Yeah Uruguay are decent but it would be quite a shock if they outlasted both of these.

No doubt it would be a shock but that is all in the price, they have the best defensive centre back pairing at the tournament arguably one of the best front two pairings and  a new wave of attacking midfielders who have come from nowhere to breathe life into their tired and dogged midfield.

Anyway sorry shouldn't be putting down chat and tip suggestions on here, good luck with the bet
Pages: 1 ... 8882 8883 8884 8885 [8886] 8887 8888 8889 8890 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: