blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:33:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8900 8901 8902 8903 [8904] 8905 8906 8907 8908 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13435110 times)
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #133545 on: June 11, 2018, 08:55:30 AM »

Russia....
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #133546 on: June 11, 2018, 08:56:22 AM »

Could be Saudi i suppose!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133547 on: June 11, 2018, 11:21:33 AM »

They are favs for league one relegation anyway but this was en-lighting from the accrington owner on twitter

We have a hole in our budget to fill. We cannot pay lower wages, we were bottom of the 92 clubs last year in terms of average salary.
We have only 6 playing staff and 6 non playing staff.
I can cut no more. It’s down to the bone.

Virtually to a man, our entire staff could earn more elsewhere. There is zero chance of operating on a lower budget. This is a fact and a frightening fact. Our club is crucial to it’s community, a community that has been battered, nearly to death by cuts.
We’re Accy not Chelsea

We have a structural loss of around £300,000. I can’t make more cuts as described earlier. I am not filthy rich like half of football owners, but I am very fortunate to be able to help the club.

Each year, I stare at the same black hole and ask the question “how are we going to fill it?”
What are our options for raising income?
They’re very few.
1. From fan base
2. From player sales
3. Cup runs
4. Sponsorship
5. Beer and pies.

Wish them well a brilliantly run club
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133548 on: June 11, 2018, 01:07:42 PM »

Could I put forward Group B to be the lowest scoring WC Group at 11/2 please? Betfred

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup/lowest-scoring-group

Iran
Morocco
Portugal
Spain

Firstly the key game Spain v Portugal is up first. This is is definitely a "cannot afford to lose" game, whereas if it were the third game it might be a "must win" game

this could easily be 0-0

Spain have De Gea, the Real/Barca back four of Carvajal (when fit, Odriozola if not), Pique, Ramos and Alba and Busquets in front. Shouldn't conceded too many 

Portugal defend well, and in Euro 2016 just got through their group as a 3rd placed finisher, and relied on the odd bit of ronaldo brilliance, lots of extra time and penalties to make it through to the final.

in that competition their knock out goals conceded? 0-1-0-0

Morocco won their qualifying group without conceding a goal. Juve’s Benatia, Real Madrid’s Hakimi and Fenerbache’s Dirar form a really good unit at the back

but they lack options up front

In 2014 Iran scored one goal scored in three games. They had 12 successive clean sheets in Asian qualifying! going to sit back defend and try and counter

I had this group favourite

happy to hear thoughts, of course

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133549 on: June 11, 2018, 01:51:28 PM »

Not looked

Probably might not matter as Santos is a great defensive coach but Pepe and Fonte are way below the levels they were at in euro 16 which would be a worry for me.

Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133550 on: June 11, 2018, 02:47:22 PM »

One that I'm quite keen on for the World Cup is the Top La Liga scorer - Luis Suarez at 8/1 - Recommend £20

Obviously Messi, Ronaldo and Greizmann are shorter priced than everyone's favourite little shit, but despite being the main man for their respective teams, none of them play up top. As Tighty has suggested above, the Portugal group will be quite tight, The Argies always flatter to deceive and the Greizmann will play out wide for the French.

Suarez is in arguably the easiest group which they should top, an then likely play Portugal. He'll more than likely be on penalties and free-kicks (which in fairness the other 3 will as well)

But I think it's a decent price. I'll be honest I've only looked at 365 because that's where I found it, but it could be available elsewhere for Tikay

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133551 on: June 11, 2018, 03:23:01 PM »

Could I put forward Group B to be the lowest scoring WC Group at 11/2 please? Betfred

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup/lowest-scoring-group

Iran
Morocco
Portugal
Spain

Firstly the key game Spain v Portugal is up first. This is is definitely a "cannot afford to lose" game, whereas if it were the third game it might be a "must win" game

this could easily be 0-0

Spain have De Gea, the Real/Barca back four of Carvajal (when fit, Odriozola if not), Pique, Ramos and Alba and Busquets in front. Shouldn't conceded too many 

Portugal defend well, and in Euro 2016 just got through their group as a 3rd placed finisher, and relied on the odd bit of ronaldo brilliance, lots of extra time and penalties to make it through to the final.

in that competition their knock out goals conceded? 0-1-0-0

Morocco won their qualifying group without conceding a goal. Juve’s Benatia, Real Madrid’s Hakimi and Fenerbache’s Dirar form a really good unit at the back

but they lack options up front

In 2014 Iran scored one goal scored in three games. They had 12 successive clean sheets in Asian qualifying! going to sit back defend and try and counter

I had this group favourite

happy to hear thoughts, of course

Yes please Rich, happy for you to go ahead.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133552 on: June 11, 2018, 03:29:13 PM »

One that I'm quite keen on for the World Cup is the Top La Liga scorer - Luis Suarez at 8/1 - Recommend £20

Obviously Messi, Ronaldo and Greizmann are shorter priced than everyone's favourite little shit, but despite being the main man for their respective teams, none of them play up top. As Tighty has suggested above, the Portugal group will be quite tight, The Argies always flatter to deceive and the Greizmann will play out wide for the French.

Suarez is in arguably the easiest group which they should top, an then likely play Portugal. He'll more than likely be on penalties and free-kicks (which in fairness the other 3 will as well)

But I think it's a decent price. I'll be honest I've only looked at 365 because that's where I found it, but it could be available elsewhere for Tikay

i think this is Bet365 only

I like Uruguay quite a bit.

My "analysis" told me they would win group A, beat Portugal or Morocco and then hit the last 8

they have Godin and Gimenez of Atleti at the back and two goalscorers up front

what this team has that the last team didn't, in my view, was young midfield attacking talent to create chances.  Federico Valverde (Real Madrid, on loan at Deportivo La Coruña), Matías Vecino (Inter), Nahitan Nández (Boca Juniors) and Rodrigo Bentancur (Juventus) are the four

33-1 outright last week when i looked. potentially in the other half to brazil/germany if they win A

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133553 on: June 11, 2018, 03:30:32 PM »

World Cup 2018 - Lowest Scoring Group/Lowest Scoring Group   Group B      11/2   £40.00   

Betfred

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #133554 on: June 11, 2018, 06:46:58 PM »

i think this is Bet365 only

I like Uruguay quite a bit.

My "analysis" told me they would win group A, beat Portugal or Morocco and then hit the last 8

they have Godin and Gimenez of Atleti at the back and two goalscorers up front

what this team has that the last team didn't, in my view, was young midfield attacking talent to create chances.  Federico Valverde (Real Madrid, on loan at Deportivo La Coruña), Matías Vecino (Inter), Nahitan Nández (Boca Juniors) and Rodrigo Bentancur (Juventus) are the four

33-1 outright last week when i looked. potentially in the other half to brazil/germany if they win A

Hard to argue with that. Often an outsider gets to the semis and that firat team would rival plenty.

Would love Fred to have a few darts at the big prices for Top Goalscorer. Very often a monster price gets a tie or better.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/world-cup/top-goalscorer

Iago Aspas 80/1
Marco Reus 100/1
Hirving Lozano 150/1

Teams likely to progress from their groups.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #133555 on: June 11, 2018, 07:56:39 PM »

The bald one has some decent prices for the more fancied players in the US Golf Open and 7 places 1/5 odds. 
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133556 on: June 12, 2018, 06:25:32 AM »

I've done zero research so it could be very ignorant of me but Spurs' Son at 11/4 to be South Korea's top scorer with beteveryday?

In group F with Germany so probably scrapping for 2nd with Sweden and Mexico.

Not even gonna pretend to know who the forward rivals are and how they might line up Smiley perhaps someone more knowledgeable can say yay or nay at that price.

Best Bitter.
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133557 on: June 12, 2018, 08:26:10 AM »

There were some weird price flip flops on Marathon yesterday in the top goal scorer market. Looks like a trading bot thing as according to Oddschecker some player prices were doubling/halving every hour or so in the afternoon.

For example Werner was 25/1 and Costa 50/1. Repeatedly for spells all day. Obv win only, but still quite tasty.

Edit: Just looked and seems to still be happening overnight and into this morning.

Click to see full-size image.

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 08:42:13 AM by Jamier-Host » Logged

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #133558 on: June 12, 2018, 09:35:11 AM »

Oddschecker have mixed up the Golden Boot and Golden Ball prices for Marathon by the looks of it

bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #133559 on: June 12, 2018, 09:54:40 AM »

yes you are right.

I really like Silva at 150s with unibet but it isn't each way, so that's annoying.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 09:58:30 AM by bergeroo » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8900 8901 8902 8903 [8904] 8905 8906 8907 8908 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: