blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:40:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272572 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8923 8924 8925 8926 [8927] 8928 8929 8930 8931 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13422098 times)
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #133890 on: July 27, 2018, 04:12:27 PM »

Odsonne Edouard top SPL scorer 9/2 Badjokes and lolarals.

My reason Celtic loook likely to switch to the two up top, Dembele has weak hammy’s meaning French Eddy should see lots of game time we just spent £9 miillion on him pretty big fee for SPL, I think if Dembele does get fully tuned and has a good half season he leaves in January. 

I expect no less than 24 goals for this future superstar. 

I’d have as much as Fred can on #Freddy. 

I'm waiting for the rest of the books to open to see if I can nick something a wee bit bigger
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133891 on: July 27, 2018, 08:13:17 PM »

Swansea shaping up to be this seasons Sunderland?

Only 1 new signing (from Sunderland, ironically)
Burnley sniffing around 2 of their better remaining players (Mawson and Clucas)
Already lost Ayew and Fabianski.
Graham Potter might have been successful in Sweden but he has no experience of the Championship. Experience counts for quite a lot at this level (how else can Neil Warnock have won promotion 214 times?!)
Not won a game on their pre-season tour.

33/1 to go down again.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/relegation

Best Bitter.
PokerBroker

View Profile
« Reply #133892 on: July 27, 2018, 09:07:12 PM »

My reason Celtic loook likely to switch to the two up top, Dembele has weak hammy’s meaning French Eddy should see lots of game time we just spent £9 miillion on him pretty big fee for SPL, I think if Dembele does get fully tuned and has a good half season he leaves in January. 

I'm waiting for the rest of the books to open to see if I can nick something a wee bit bigger

You think this gets bigger?

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133893 on: July 27, 2018, 09:21:41 PM »

Heard that more times than I care to remember.

Best Bitter.
Dacorb

View Profile
« Reply #133894 on: July 27, 2018, 11:45:33 PM »

Graham Potter might have been successful in Sweden but he has no experience of the Championship. Experience counts for quite a lot at this level (how else can Neil Warnock have won promotion 214 times?!)

33/1 to go down again.

I'm a Swans fan and I'm sad to say I've already bet this myself. (And this was before the pre-season tour that has been very poor)

It's well known around these parts that theres going to be a clear out to steady the wage build. We're owned by an American hedge fund who have no intention of investing any of their own money into the team.
It's been made clear that there needs to more players moved on before Potter can bring in 1 or 2 signings of his own. Add J Ayew, Fernandez and Bony to the players above who are almost certain to go.
Two youngsters on a free and  £2m on a 19 yr old from Sunderland have been our only signings this far.

I think Potter is going to have to work wonders for us to have a decent season.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133895 on: July 28, 2018, 10:09:49 AM »

8 runners declared for Saturday's King George;

Cracksman
Poet's Word
Crystal Ocean
Coronet
Salouen
Desert Encounter
Rostropovic
Hydrangea

Cracksman only running if there's significant rain before the weekend - according to BBC sources. However, if you take the view that "if it runs, it wins" Everyday are now NRNB at 5/2
Personally, I prefer Crystal Ocean vs Poet's Word, as it has more consistent form over the distance, although Poet's latest run suggests the extra 2f won't be a concern. Tricky enough to be a "no bet" race.

There was a small amount of rain yesterday, but barely enough to lay the dust.

Current prices are;

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/ascot/15:40/winner

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #133896 on: July 28, 2018, 10:30:22 AM »

Only 2 books had opened, Lads and Corals, which is effectively only one, I wanted to see if anyone else opened bigger.
Sky and 365 have opened shorter but are offering places.
Most books still to open on this so I'm holding fire until they do.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #133897 on: July 28, 2018, 12:03:36 PM »

Are we expecting a sudden rush of money for Cracksman just before it gets withdrawn today?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #133898 on: July 28, 2018, 12:18:49 PM »

Cracksman
Poet's Word
Crystal Ocean
Coronet
Salouen
Desert Encounter
Rostropovic
Hydrangea

Cracksman only running if there's significant rain before the weekend - according to BBC sources. However, if you take the view that "if it runs, it wins" Everyday are now NRNB at 5/2
Personally, I prefer Crystal Ocean vs Poet's Word, as it has more consistent form over the distance, although Poet's latest run suggests the extra 2f won't be a concern. Tricky enough to be a "no bet" race.

Current prices are;

I live a few miles from Ascot, so I can't be certain that they had the rain that we had - but there was thunderstorms & fat rain during the day and a LOT during the night. Official going is still G/F. I'm tempted to have a crack.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #133899 on: July 28, 2018, 12:30:47 PM »

Cracksman
Poet's Word
Crystal Ocean
Coronet
Salouen
Desert Encounter
Rostropovic
Hydrangea

Current prices are;

I live a few miles from Ascot, so I can't be certain that they had the rain that we had - but there was thunderstorms & fat rain during the day and a LOT during the night. Official going is still G/F. I'm tempted to have a crack.

It seems they had 2mm. If all 8 go, it has to be both Poets Word and Crystal Ocean E/W. If you can get on at 1/4 with Beteveryday, you are laughing.
Teacake

View Profile
« Reply #133900 on: July 28, 2018, 01:10:40 PM »

Cracksmen a non runner
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133901 on: July 28, 2018, 04:59:11 PM »

33/1 to go down again.

I'm a Swans fan and I'm sad to say I've already bet this myself. (And this was before the pre-season tour that has been very poor)

It's well known around these parts that theres going to be a clear out to steady the wage build. We're owned by an American hedge fund who have no intention of investing any of their own money into the team.
It's been made clear that there needs to more players moved on before Potter can bring in 1 or 2 signings of his own. Add J Ayew, Fernandez and Bony to the players above who are almost certain to go.
Two youngsters on a free and  £2m on a 19 yr old from Sunderland have been our only signings this far.

Cheers for the inside info, can't say I'm particularly au fait with how the club is run haha

Doesn't sound like you Swans fans have too much to shout about at the moment, and the Championship can be a brutal slog when things don't go your way.

Does fred want a little relegation nibble (£10/£15?) at 33/1 with beteveryday? You've got £65 credit with me.

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133902 on: July 29, 2018, 09:08:26 AM »

33/1 to go down again.

Two youngsters on a free and  £2m on a 19 yr old from Sunderland have been our only signings this far.

Cheers for the inside info, can't say I'm particularly au fait with how the club is run haha

Doesn't sound like you Swans fans have too much to shout about at the moment, and the Championship can be a brutal slog when things don't go your way.

Does fred want a little relegation nibble (£10/£15?) at 33/1 with beteveryday? You've got £65 credit with me.

yes please boyo

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133903 on: July 29, 2018, 10:00:46 AM »

Swansea @ 33/1
£15.00 Single
29/07/2018 09:59:27

Print
Bet Confirmation - DL5314218410I - Internet
Time of bet: 29/07/2018 09:59:27
No.
Selections
Event
Event Date
E/W Terms
Odds
Result
Swansea
England Championship 2018/19
(To be Relegated)
05/05/2019
None
33/1
To Run

Stake:  15.00   To Return:  510.00

Best Bitter.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133904 on: July 29, 2018, 10:05:00 AM »

tracking the prediction success of pundits Lawrenson and Merson for several seasons, calculating the profit you would have made from betting £1 on each of their predicted outcomes (HW/AW/D) in the EPL.

Here are their latest P&L series.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 8923 8924 8925 8926 [8927] 8928 8929 8930 8931 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: