blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:34:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272582 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8927 8928 8929 8930 [8931] 8932 8933 8934 8935 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13429036 times)
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133950 on: August 02, 2018, 07:03:50 PM »

I think the unknown quantity element of Lampard could work in Derby's favour.

Usually experience counts in the Championship (partly why I fancy Swansea under Potter to struggle), but Derby have tried the usual suspects of McClaren, Clough, Rowett, Pearson etc with no joy whatsoever. They are always close but just seem unable to get over the line. In Lampard they have a highly respected coach at the helm, with great connections at Chelsea and, to a lesser extent, Man City.

Whilst he lacks experience, he is a very intelligent chap and fresh off an incredible career, probably the opposite of a tactical dinosaur like the Alan Pardew's of this world.

Competitive division but they'll be there or thereabouts again.

Derby are still skint as a club you know just because 'fat frank' has joined doesn't mean they got Chelski cash to spend.

Where did I talk about them spending Chelsea type sums? It's more his Chelsea connections that are gonna come in handy, especially if he has to work within a tight budget. (Mason Mount being a prime example)

Best Bitter.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133951 on: August 02, 2018, 07:32:48 PM »

I think the unknown quantity element of Lampard could work in Derby's favour.

Usually experience counts in the Championship (partly why I fancy Swansea under Potter to struggle), but Derby have tried the usual suspects of McClaren, Clough, Rowett, Pearson etc with no joy whatsoever. They are always close but just seem unable to get over the line. In Lampard they have a highly respected coach at the helm, with great connections at Chelsea and, to a lesser extent, Man City.

Whilst he lacks experience, he is a very intelligent chap and fresh off an incredible career, probably the opposite of a tactical dinosaur like the Alan Pardew's of this world.

Competitive division but they'll be there or thereabouts again.

Derby are still skint as a club you know just because 'fat frank' has joined doesn't mean they got Chelski cash to spend.

Where did I talk about them spending Chelsea type sums? It's more his Chelsea connections that are gonna come in handy, especially if he has to work within a tight budget. (Mason Mount being a prime example)

Has got Harry Wilson in as well , top top prospect.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #133952 on: August 03, 2018, 11:52:00 AM »

There’s more research to be done on this and I’d welcome the views of Tighty and the cricket guys. I am sure that India bowl better at left handers  and England better at right handers, with prevailing spin/swing directions. If I’m right it must be an angle we can exploit in top batter markets. I’m thinking Dhawan, Root and Bairstow will be over priced.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133953 on: August 04, 2018, 08:59:01 AM »

There’s more research to be done on this and I’d welcome the views of Tighty and the cricket guys. I am sure that India bowl better at left handers  and England better at right handers, with prevailing spin/swing directions. If I’m right it must be an angle we can exploit in top batter markets. I’m thinking Dhawan, Root and Bairstow will be over priced.

not sure except that i don't think Dhawan's technique is strong enough against any ball that deviates/swings. would cross him off. Apart from Kohli, the value is lower down. Ashwin say at big prices

what i am sure of is that India won't be playing less than 2 spinners in any game for the rest of the series.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133954 on: August 04, 2018, 09:01:40 AM »

i note that Watford have cancelled a pre-season friendly at Welwyn today

is this due to lack of players, injury crisis?

Brighton are only 2/1 away at Vicarage road next Saturday, Watford 2/1 to be relegated so possibly all in prices already

My eyes are open wide
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #133955 on: August 04, 2018, 11:53:46 AM »

Tighty, from what I read it was their U23 side, not the main side. Possible though, same article said the 1st team played a behind closed doors friendly yesterday. I quite like Watford, Gracia turned them into a top six side last year on a lot of the defensive metrics (e.g. Shots on target against, shots in the box conceded etc).
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #133956 on: August 04, 2018, 12:04:36 PM »

Really exciting finish to the first test right now! We need 2 wickets India need 43 runs...
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133957 on: August 04, 2018, 12:12:18 PM »

Really exciting finish to the first test right now! We need 2 wickets India need 43 runs...

I wicket or 40 runs now, thanks to Rashid's googly.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #133958 on: August 04, 2018, 12:42:29 PM »

The cricket was a tasty amuse-bouche for today's sporting banquet.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133959 on: August 04, 2018, 02:08:43 PM »

today Fulham line up as follows

Fabri,

Christie, Ream, Le Marchand, R. Sessegnon,

McDonald, Cairney (c),

Seri, Kamara, Schürrle,

Mitrović.

(Mawson to come)

much like Brighton last season who flirted with 10th for a long way at a good price,

is 6-1 top half finish feasible? i suggest they might be over-priced. there are 2-3 top half spots to go at and not much between the bottom 12 i suggest

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/to-finish-in-top-half

My eyes are open wide
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #133960 on: August 04, 2018, 02:32:17 PM »

Fabri,

McDonald, Cairney (c),

Seri, Kamara, Schürrle,

Mitrović.

(Mawson to come)

much like Brighton last season who flirted with 10th for a long way at a good price,

is 6-1 top half finish feasible? i suggest they might be over-priced. there are 2-3 top half spots to go at and not much between the bottom 12 i suggest

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/to-finish-in-top-half

BS that FPL has Sessegnon down as a midfielder Sad
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133961 on: August 04, 2018, 02:38:28 PM »

Fabri,

McDonald, Cairney (c),

Seri, Kamara, Schürrle,

Mitrović.

(Mawson to come)

Agree it's worth an interest, Rich.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #133962 on: August 04, 2018, 06:11:50 PM »

Can't see it with Fulham personally as I think they'll be suspect defensively. Should be good for o2.5 and btts most weeks though.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #133963 on: August 05, 2018, 09:06:54 AM »

Morning Mr T's.

Today sees the semi finals of the rugby league challenge cup. For 2 weeks I had been edging towards backing Catalans to beat St Helens, as St Helens have not looked like the free scoring side from the first 5 months of the season. However, Catalans suffered a massive blow this week with the banning of Greg Bird. He is their captain and organises the central defence. I think that James Roby will relish the opportunity to attack them from quick play-the-balls and his odds of 4 's to score a try anytime are too big. Without Bird the chances that we get another example of CESM's has increased exponentially.

Suggest £20 James Roby to score a try anytime @ 4-1 with betfred.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133964 on: August 05, 2018, 09:44:28 AM »

Morning Mr T's.

Today sees the semi finals of the rugby league challenge cup. For 2 weeks I had been edging towards backing Catalans to beat St Helens, as St Helens have not looked like the free scoring side from the first 5 months of the season. However, Catalans suffered a massive blow this week with the banning of Greg Bird. He is their captain and organises the central defence. I think that James Roby will relish the opportunity to attack them from quick play-the-balls and his odds of 4 's to score a try anytime are too big. Without Bird the chances that we get another example of CESM's has increased exponentially.

Suggest £20 James Roby to score a try anytime @ 4-1 with betfred.

thanks, leaving to tikay as I am in transit for much of the day

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 8927 8928 8929 8930 [8931] 8932 8933 8934 8935 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: