blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:21:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9003 9004 9005 9006 [9007] 9008 9009 9010 9011 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13331532 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #135090 on: January 10, 2019, 03:01:36 PM »

I'm sure there is regret that he didn't make it a round 22 quid.

Maybe £21.80 was the dregs of his account.

He confirmed this in the thread on twitter.   Proper punting that. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135091 on: January 10, 2019, 03:08:50 PM »

I'm sure there is regret that he didn't make it a round 22 quid.

Maybe £21.80 was the dregs of his account.

He confirmed this in the thread on twitter.   Proper punting that. 

Can't wait for Hollywood to draft the screenplay.

Best Bitter.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #135092 on: January 10, 2019, 06:20:18 PM »

as Mike Spence taught us recently the bet won so it was a good bet
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135093 on: January 10, 2019, 10:17:14 PM »

as Mike Spence taught us recently the bet won so it was a good bet

Love Mike.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #135094 on: January 11, 2019, 12:35:28 PM »

Really want to oppose Nadal in Oz and Hectors tip for this week seems ideal. Di Minaur is 16s with 356 to win q4 for those that can. Nadal unfit. Dimitrov underperforming and priced on past glories. Anderson is an option but i like the price on Di M much better.

Slight doubt about fatigue if finalling in Sydney but a kind draw should ease him into it in rounds one and two
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 12:39:48 PM by bergeroo » Logged
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #135095 on: January 11, 2019, 01:48:35 PM »

As we don't seem to have a tennis thread, this is pretty sad news.  I am a big fan of Andy Murray and it is a shame if it ends like this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/46833018

There seems to be a fair few talented younger players coming through, so there is a bit of hope for British tennis going forward.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135096 on: January 11, 2019, 01:55:28 PM »

As we don't seem to have a tennis thread, this is pretty sad news.  I am a big fan of Andy Murray and it is a shame if it ends like this

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/46833018

There seems to be a fair few talented younger players coming through, so there is a bit of hope for British tennis going forward.

Agree 100%, seems a sad way for it all to end.

Incidentally, we do have (sort of) Tennis thread, though it got very little traction. No reason we can't give it the kiss of life though.

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=68041.0

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135097 on: January 11, 2019, 07:40:17 PM »

Ive listened to all the PC stuff about, its good to see men cry etc. Understand all that, but when you have been quite happy portraying yourself as a miserable soulless twat most of your career, dont turn on the waterworks as a multi millionaire, who hasn't been told he has the big C, or a family member has died.

You wont be able to do what you want to do any more, happens to us all, but we don't start crying in front of the whole world. Rather disappointed in him tbh.

Anyway, as Marky the  has pointed out, we are on bit of a Saturday roll. Not so confident this week, but as Doyle says, you should play the win streak.

Billy are 6 places in the Lanza tomorrow and I'm moving away from the front of the market this week and suggesting we have £20 ew on And The New. Wind Op, Tongue Tie, Hood, Jacob up, as the eyecatching booking and some strong form with Lisp, who has gone on to better things since beating him in Nov.

Will leave a spot for someone else, but would also like us to chuck a more speculative tenner on Speredek in the 2.05. Trip, small field and hopefully an easy lead(hopefully Charbel leaves him to it) are the conditions I have been waiting for.

Good luck all.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135098 on: January 11, 2019, 08:08:29 PM »

Ive listened to all the PC stuff about, its good to see men cry etc. Understand all that, but when you have been quite happy portraying yourself as a miserable soulless twat most of your career, dont turn on the waterworks as a multi millionaire, who hasn't been told he has the big C, or a family member has died.

You wont be able to do what you want to do any more, happens to us all, but we don't start crying in front of the whole world. Rather disappointed in him tbh.

Anyway, as Marky the  has pointed out, we are on bit of a Saturday roll. Not so confident this week, but as Doyle says, you should play the win streak.

Billy are 6 places in the Lanza tomorrow and I'm moving away from the front of the market this week and suggesting we have £20 ew on And The New. Wind Op, Tongue Tie, Hood, Jacob up, as the eyecatching booking and some strong form with Lisp, who has gone on to better things since beating him in Nov.

Will leave a spot for someone else, but would also like us to chuck a more speculative tenner on Speredek in the 2.05. Trip, small field and hopefully an easy lead(hopefully Charbel leaves him to it) are the conditions I have been waiting for.

Good luck all.

Let's go for the 3 timer, thanks Adz,

Both bets on as advised, details to follow, am pokering at the mo.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #135099 on: January 12, 2019, 01:41:26 AM »

For anyone who can get a bet on with Boils. Not sure there is anyone but still.

Womens Aussie Open.

Andreescu each way at 1000/1 is a great bet. She is in an open quarter with a great first round draw. Canadian teenager with a lot of upside who came through qualifying. She got the the final of the WTA event in New Zealand last week.
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135100 on: January 12, 2019, 07:58:01 AM »

For anyone who can get a bet on with Boils. Not sure there is anyone but still.

Womens Aussie Open.

Andreescu each way at 1000/1 is a great bet. She is in an open quarter with a great first round draw. Canadian teenager with a lot of upside who came through qualifying. She got the the final of the WTA event in New Zealand last week.

Not quoted for quarter winner though? Did she only just get through?

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135101 on: January 12, 2019, 10:06:32 AM »

Good luck all.

These were placed last night, both with WH, details as follows:

£10 Win Speredek @ (Boosted) 10.88/1.

£20 EW And The New @ 11/1 BOG, one fifth odds 6 places

2 BETS PLACED

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135102 on: January 12, 2019, 11:08:36 AM »

Morning Mr T.

With fred awash with Adzy's horsey cash I think we should invest a bit in some tennis fun.

In the Sydney ATP De Minaur looks like he could have another big week. He is a very young Aussie who came through last season. He finalled this tournament last year as an 18 year old, losing 2-1 to Medvedev. He played well this week, losing to Tsonga in the 1/4's. It is not the strongest looking field, with Tsitipas and Medvedev the likeliest  stumbling blocks. Medvedev is in the same half, but he is currently playing in the final of the Brisbane ATP against Nishikori so he is likely to be tired this week. The 7 to 1 available  looks decent.

Suggest £10 e/w De Minaur with bet fred @ 7's.

For those who got on this, as far as I can tell, De Minaur won his Semi-Final against Simon by 2 sets to 0 (6-3, 6-2), so we are in the money.

Again, I may have this wrong, but I believe the Final is already in progress, with De Minaur taking the first set & currently it's 6-5 De Minaur in the 2nd set.

UPDATE - 6-6 in set 2 now, & 5-5 in the tie break.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 11:13:27 AM by tikay » Logged

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #135103 on: January 12, 2019, 11:14:21 AM »

De Minaur has just beaten A Seppi in the final at Sydney  7 - 5   7 - 6.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #135104 on: January 12, 2019, 11:18:52 AM »

De Minaur has just beaten A Seppi in the final at Sydney  7 - 5   7 - 6.

Top tipstering that man!

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 9003 9004 9005 9006 [9007] 9008 9009 9010 9011 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: