blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:06:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9022 9023 9024 9025 [9026] 9027 9028 9029 9030 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333936 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135375 on: February 10, 2019, 07:26:56 PM »

Been discharged from the hospital now.

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135376 on: February 10, 2019, 09:44:41 PM »

Sarri as little as 4/5 for next manager to go.

Best Bitter.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #135377 on: February 11, 2019, 07:32:51 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/premier-league/premier-league-darts/to-finish-bottom

I was very close to putting this up on here prior to week 1 at 6/1 with Boyles (5/1 general).  Gurney to finish bottom.  This is a substantially better bet at 9/2 now than 6/1 pre event.  Gurney is falsely ranked still, just had a kid and all the hassle that comes once the nappy factor has worn off hindering practice, has a very tough 'contender' to play relative to his relegation rivals in Duzza (who got to the final of a pro tour event at the weekend just losing out to chis) and most importantly lost his first game heavily to Price 7-4 for GD reasons.  He also has tougher travelling situation each week than most flying in from NI.   Barney didn't play badly in losing to a 100+ average Wade and i think Gurney will struggle to pick up many points having lost to Price.

I know fred can't get on but even at 3/1 i think this is still a rock solid bet.  If you can get the 9/2 it is close to a maximum.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 07:58:30 PM by arbboy » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135378 on: February 11, 2019, 08:04:11 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/premier-league/premier-league-darts/to-finish-bottom

I was very close to putting this up on here prior to week 1 at 6/1 with Boyles (5/1 general).  Gurney to finish bottom.  This is a substantially better bet at 9/2 now than 6/1 pre event.  Gurney is falsely ranked still, just had a kid and all the hassle that comes once the nappy factor has worn off hindering practice, has a very tough 'contender' to play relative to his relegation rivals in Duzza (who got to the final of a pro tour event at the weekend just losing out to chis) and most importantly lost his first game heavily to Price 7-4 for GD reasons.  He also has tougher travelling situation each week than most flying in from NI.   Barney didn't play badly in losing to a 100+ average Wade and i think Gurney will struggle to pick up many points having lost to Price.

I know fred can't get on but even at 3/1 i think this is still a rock solid bet.  If you can get the 9/2 it is close to a maximum.

Stale price on Spoils.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #135379 on: February 11, 2019, 08:10:52 PM »

Still a rock solid bet at 3/1.  It can't realistically be bigger than 2/1 given his heavy defeat to Price.  If you think Barney still has something left then you could argue it should be odds on.  

It's not a stale price.  They were 6/1 pre event and top on their own.  They clearly have a view and cut it to 9/2 from 6/1 today at 1pm according to oddschecker records.  No idea how they make Price shorter than Gurney but they do.  

Week two is a huge week for the bet as well as Gurney is an underdog against his wildcard Duzza.  Can't see any other player being a dog to beat their wildcard.  Price plays Barney this week as well.  Draw would be perfect in that for the Gurney bet.  Price probably has the easiest wildcard in Exeter in the smallest arena.  Barney's wildcard is hopp in Berlin.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:26:22 PM by arbboy » Logged
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #135380 on: February 11, 2019, 08:22:10 PM »

Barney 2018 overall average was still higher than gurneys too
(Excluding worlds data)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #135381 on: February 11, 2019, 08:24:56 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/premier-league/premier-league-darts/not-to-reach-semi-final

3/10 Gurney not to make the top 4 looks like a money buying operation.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #135382 on: February 11, 2019, 08:59:43 PM »

Possibly the biggest fight of all time in UK MMA takes place at the weekend in you guessed it - Uncasville Connecticut.

Paul Daley faces Michael Page in Bellator on Saturday night. Absolutely mystifying that this fight is not in the UK but at least they have a TV deal now and it is going to be on Sky Sports.

In MMA betting I am always looking to bet against the hype train and always look to bet against the guy coming off a spectacular early knockout victory. This seems like a prime spot for it. Page is 9-0. He is flashy and exciting and fun to watch. But his calibre of opponent has been low. Honestly he hasn't fought any names at all and only one guy who ever fought in the UFC from what I can see, and that was only one fight.

His opponent is Paul 'Semtex' Daley (40-16-2) - a veteran fighter from Nottingham with big power. With a career featuring a short stint in the UFC cut short for hitting his opponent after the bell, he has fought all over the world for 15 years, fighting the likes of Tyron Woodley, Nick Diaz, Rory MacDonald and Jorge Masvidal. Even his fights in the current organisation have been against a higher class of opponent.

I understand that Page is the favourite. The odds aren't on oddechecker yet, but they are on WH, Sky and BFSB. I see Daley 12/5 on Betfair but I believe anything over 2/1 for Daley  has to be a good bet. Page is the bigger man, faster and slicker but has never fought someone like Paul Daley before and someone who can punch like Paul Daley before.  I'm on the Daley train on Saturday night.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #135383 on: February 11, 2019, 10:51:54 PM »

Possibly the biggest fight of all time in UK MMA takes place at the weekend in you guessed it - Uncasville Connecticut.

Paul Daley faces Michael Page in Bellator on Saturday night. Absolutely mystifying that this fight is not in the UK but at least they have a TV deal now and it is going to be on Sky Sports.

In MMA betting I am always looking to bet against the hype train and always look to bet against the guy coming off a spectacular early knockout victory. This seems like a prime spot for it. Page is 9-0. He is flashy and exciting and fun to watch. But his calibre of opponent has been low. Honestly he hasn't fought any names at all and only one guy who ever fought in the UFC from what I can see, and that was only one fight.

His opponent is Paul 'Semtex' Daley (40-16-2) - a veteran fighter from Nottingham with big power. With a career featuring a short stint in the UFC cut short for hitting his opponent after the bell, he has fought all over the world for 15 years, fighting the likes of Tyron Woodley, Nick Diaz, Rory MacDonald and Jorge Masvidal. Even his fights in the current organisation have been against a higher class of opponent.

I understand that Page is the favourite. The odds aren't on oddechecker yet, but they are on WH, Sky and BFSB. I see Daley 12/5 on Betfair but I believe anything over 2/1 for Daley  has to be a good bet. Page is the bigger man, faster and slicker but has never fought someone like Paul Daley before and someone who can punch like Paul Daley before.  I'm on the Daley train on Saturday night.

Daley is my favourite fighter and would absolutely love to see him win. He tends to lose to the top end guys when he faces them unfortunately, mostly due to his style. I guess we get to find out if MVP is top end. Other factors in Daley's favour are MVP's inactivity (one fight in 27 months, not fought since May) and the unfortunate passing of MVP's father late last year of which MVP himself has made comment as to whether it's really a good idea to fight so soon after his loss.

MVP is a good watch and quite the character. Video is 6 minutes but is a good highlights package, KO at 5:15ish is delightful.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135384 on: February 11, 2019, 11:30:58 PM »

Still a rock solid bet at 3/1.  It can't realistically be bigger than 2/1 given his heavy defeat to Price.  If you think Barney still has something left then you could argue it should be odds on.  

It's not a stale price.  They were 6/1 pre event and top on their own.  They clearly have a view and cut it to 9/2 from 6/1 today at 1pm according to oddschecker records.  No idea how they make Price shorter than Gurney but they do.  

Week two is a huge week for the bet as well as Gurney is an underdog against his wildcard Duzza.  Can't see any other player being a dog to beat their wildcard.  Price plays Barney this week as well.  Draw would be perfect in that for the Gurney bet.  Price probably has the easiest wildcard in Exeter in the smallest arena.  Barney's wildcard is hopp in Berlin.

Not sure what u mean by its not stale. When u said he was 9/2, that was the oddschecker price but he was 3-1 on the spoils site. That's what I call stale.

Not doubting its a good bet or not, I totally agree. even  based on you logic looks good.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #135385 on: February 12, 2019, 12:47:43 AM »

Not sure what u mean by its not stale. When u said he was 9/2, that was the oddschecker price but he was 3-1 on the spoils site. That's what I call stale.

Not doubting its a good bet or not, I totally agree. even  based on you logic looks good.

I got 9/2 after someone said it was stale. Went not long after i guess. Thanks Arb
Everyone still on the draws again this year for old times sake?
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #135386 on: February 12, 2019, 12:50:37 AM »

What do u think of the betting line? All of mvps upside is in his price imo. but i still have big doubts and think he faced mostly low level opposition so far.

And yeah good points about inactivity and the death of his father.

I understand that Page is the favourite. The odds aren't on oddechecker yet, but they are on WH, Sky and BFSB. I see Daley 12/5 on Betfair but I believe anything over 2/1 for Daley  has to be a good bet. Page is the bigger man, faster and slicker but has never fought someone like Paul Daley before and someone who can punch like Paul Daley before.  I'm on the Daley train on Saturday night.

Daley is my favourite fighter and would absolutely love to see him win. He tends to lose to the top end guys when he faces them unfortunately, mostly due to his style. I guess we get to find out if MVP is top end. Other factors in Daley's favour are MVP's inactivity (one fight in 27 months, not fought since May) and the unfortunate passing of MVP's father late last year of which MVP himself has made comment as to whether it's really a good idea to fight so soon after his loss.

MVP is a good watch and quite the character. Video is 6 minutes but is a good highlights package, KO at 5:15ish is delightful.

Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #135387 on: February 12, 2019, 11:26:40 AM »

Must say, I did get 9/2 on the Boyle site after you said it was stale
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135388 on: February 12, 2019, 12:53:16 PM »

Thanks.

I only really have Betfred & WH, Fred does not list it, & WH are currently 3/1, so we've had £50 @ 3/1.

Daryl Gurney To Finish Bottom @ 3/1
Premier League Darts
Tue Feb 12 2019 12:52:07
Receipt ID:
O/0457483/0002374/F
Bet Type:
Single Bet
Total Stake
Estimated Returns

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135389 on: February 12, 2019, 01:00:21 PM »

I understand that Page is the favourite. The odds aren't on oddechecker yet, but they are on WH, Sky and BFSB. I see Daley 12/5 on Betfair but I believe anything over 2/1 for Daley  has to be a good bet. Page is the bigger man, faster and slicker but has never fought someone like Paul Daley before and someone who can punch like Paul Daley before.  I'm on the Daley train on Saturday night.

Thanks.

Still not on Oddschecker, where can I find that Market on Wm Hill please? (Can't use Sky or BFSB), 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 9022 9023 9024 9025 [9026] 9027 9028 9029 9030 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: