blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:06:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9073 9074 9075 9076 [9077] 9078 9079 9080 9081 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445127 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136140 on: May 29, 2019, 11:17:25 AM »

right thread

https://twitter.com/TeamCleverly/status/1133665758637170688

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136141 on: May 29, 2019, 11:23:01 AM »

Wink

I stand corrected.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #136142 on: May 29, 2019, 03:39:39 PM »

I'm going to put up an early one for next season - Sheffield Wednesday to win Championship (25/1)

I think this price is pretty significant. We have a relatively new manager, Steve Bruce, and he's done decent things since he's arrived. He's also a bit of an expert at getting teams out of this league. There are already rumours floating round that we are set to avoid being sanctioned by the EFL regarding FFP, and are set for another season of potential spending. Add that to a squad that already has some very decent players, I genuinely think we will be around the top 6.

Suggest this as an e/w bet with 365.

Also, I am genuinely interested to hear views on Sheffield United getting relegated/finishing bottom. Their owners are currently in court, no verdict due until July, apparently. Add that together to a club that needed a £3m loan this season, you may ask where is the money coming from to buy new players? One owner apparently isn't that well off and the other is fed up of putting money into a black hole.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #136143 on: May 29, 2019, 04:17:20 PM »

I'm going to put up an early one for next season - Sheffield Wednesday to win Championship (25/1)

I think this price is pretty significant. We have a relatively new manager, Steve Bruce, and he's done decent things since he's arrived. He's also a bit of an expert at getting teams out of this league. There are already rumours floating round that we are set to avoid being sanctioned by the EFL regarding FFP, and are set for another season of potential spending. Add that to a squad that already has some very decent players, I genuinely think we will be around the top 6.

Also, I am genuinely interested to hear views on Sheffield United getting relegated/finishing bottom. Their owners are currently in court, no verdict due until July, apparently. Add that together to a club that needed a £3m loan this season, you may ask where is the money coming from to buy new players? One owner apparently isn't that well off and the other is fed up of putting money into a black hole.

Villa seemed to operate a whole lot better with virtually the same squad when the old dinosaur was fired.  Where is the money coming from to even operate on a level playing field with all the clubs receiving parachute payments even if you are allowed to spend it?
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #136144 on: May 29, 2019, 04:52:23 PM »

Anyone else use karamba?
I signed up with them about a year ago and get £50 free bets every few weeks but don’t use them other than for those as their odds are shit and their site doesn’t work great on mobole
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136145 on: May 29, 2019, 05:30:22 PM »

i got 41.0 for james cleverly for next tory leader and then spotted he was 81.0 for next PM after Mrs May for threw same bet on that

both seem to be in my current bets and are now in at 26.0 will i get my price corrected at some point?

both at tikay's other home

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #136146 on: May 29, 2019, 05:30:26 PM »

Gave the players $250k to take to Vegas, so they're not that skint.

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #136147 on: May 29, 2019, 05:49:06 PM »

Villa seemed to operate a whole lot better with virtually the same squad when the old dinosaur was fired.  Where is the money coming from to even operate on a level playing field with all the clubs receiving parachute payments even if you are allowed to spend it?

I’m not arguing with you about Bruce’s playing style, but he took us from bordering on relegation to a few points off the play-offs. He was one game away in 2018 and took Hull up the year before. I’ll stick with Bruce, thanks.

As for parachute payments, you should know full well it doesn’t mean all that much. Stoke was nowhere this season. Norwich & Sheffield United had no parachute payments, same with third placed Leeds. Are Huddersfield going to go for it? I’d guess not. I think this is a very weak championship this season.

As for 250k to Vegas, I’d say there’s a difference between that & the £50m they need to spend this season. They didn’t spend anything to go up, either....
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #136148 on: May 29, 2019, 10:28:47 PM »

I’m not arguing with you about Bruce’s playing style, but he took us from bordering on relegation to a few points off the play-offs. He was one game away in 2018 and took Hull up the year before. I’ll stick with Bruce, thanks.

As for parachute payments, you should know full well it doesn’t mean all that much. Stoke was nowhere this season. Norwich & Sheffield United had no parachute payments, same with third placed Leeds. Are Huddersfield going to go for it? I’d guess not. I think this is a very weak championship this season.

As for 250k to Vegas, I’d say there’s a difference between that & the £50m they need to spend this season. They didn’t spend anything to go up, either....

Problem is, and I hate to say it, Wilder has been an amazing man manager and his style of play (especially at home) will be enough to beat bottom half EPL teams in my opinion. The style will also see them battered by the big 6 clubs but that almost doesn’t matter.

They will get enough money to recruit 3-4 players.

I think they will stay up. Saying that feels rather dirty as a Wednesday fan.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #136149 on: May 30, 2019, 10:23:16 PM »

No-one is more sceptical about this Newcastle takeover than me. However, does this takeover talk and potential future investment make 13/10 for a top half finish a value spot? I mean, with Rafa in charge, surely they've got "showdown value" for a top half finish even if the takeover doesn't go through. I am aware that Rafa's contract expires very soon though ..

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136150 on: May 30, 2019, 10:26:43 PM »

I don't understand how a takeover really makes much difference nowadays due to FFP your only allowed to increase your net spend by a little bit year on year

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #136151 on: May 31, 2019, 07:07:28 AM »

I don't understand how a takeover really makes much difference nowadays due to FFP your only allowed to increase your net spend by a little bit year on year

Don’t think it applies to premier league?  It’s just an slap on the wrist if your wages go up too much?  If you are in Europe then you go into new FFP rules.   Seems to be a flat spot between champo and Europe?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136152 on: May 31, 2019, 10:07:18 AM »

Don’t think it applies to premier league?  It’s just an slap on the wrist if your wages go up too much?  If you are in Europe then you go into new FFP rules.   Seems to be a flat spot between champo and Europe?

it seems horrible as teams that already  have huge spends will always stay above smaller teams

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136153 on: June 01, 2019, 10:27:23 AM »

Can Bangkok win the Derby for the Leicester City owners?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
4KSuited

View Profile
« Reply #136154 on: June 01, 2019, 11:26:56 AM »

Can Bangkok win the Derby for the Leicester City owners?

Didn’t really look like a stayer over 10f at Sandown (Classic Trial), so not for me. At a big price, Japan could be worth a dabble: attracted ante post money for The Dante, then ran no race - could be that O’Brien had a different target in mind. Quite like Anthony van Dyck at the prices too.
Pages: 1 ... 9073 9074 9075 9076 [9077] 9078 9079 9080 9081 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: