blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:01:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9107 9108 9109 9110 [9111] 9112 9113 9114 9115 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13334073 times)
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #136650 on: September 22, 2019, 03:48:28 PM »

No luck with the bets today.

Giovinazzi actually performed superbly today and finished 10th, having led for a number of laps too. Meanwhile, Leclerc lost out on the win due to some brilliant strategy from his team mate's side of the garage.

He did finish 2nd however, with Hamilton 4th. The gap between them is down to 96 points, with six races to go, meaning a swing of 16 points per race is required. As I said before, DNF's are needed for Hamilton realistically, but I still like the bet.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #136651 on: September 22, 2019, 03:56:40 PM »

Giovinazzi actually performed superbly today and finished 10th, having led for a number of laps too. Meanwhile, Leclerc lost out on the win due to some brilliant strategy from his team mate's side of the garage.

He did finish 2nd however, with Hamilton 4th. The gap between them is down to 96 points, with six races to go, meaning a swing of 16 points per race is required. As I said before, DNF's are needed for Hamilton realistically, but I still like the bet.

You might be the man to know this one. I’m thinking about going to the Japanese GP in a few weeks. I’m not paying top dollar to sit on the main straight or the corners that lead to or from if, just wondering where on the 75% of track away from the main straight would be a good place to sit for action and potential overtaking etc? can’t say I’d be too interested in cars just whizzing past all day with nothing else happening. Thanks in advance if you know.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #136652 on: September 22, 2019, 04:03:02 PM »

You might be the man to know this one. I’m thinking about going to the Japanese GP in a few weeks. I’m not paying top dollar to sit on the main straight or the corners that lead to or from if, just wondering where on the 75% of track away from the main straight would be a good place to sit for action and potential overtaking etc? can’t say I’d be too interested in cars just whizzing past all day with nothing else happening. Thanks in advance if you know.

I've been to that circuit a couple of times, but I've only ever been in the paddock so I'm not sure how much I can help.

Maybe this will help: https://www.thef1spectator.com/japanese-grand-prix-travel-guide/where-to-watch/

Actually, I've always said that the nature of motorsport just isn't particularly conducive to trackside viewing. It's very rare I would go to an event without paddock access.

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #136653 on: September 22, 2019, 04:09:46 PM »

I've been to that circuit a couple of times, but I've only ever been in the paddock so I'm not sure how much I can help.

Maybe this will help: https://www.thef1spectator.com/japanese-grand-prix-travel-guide/where-to-watch/

Actually, I've always said that the nature of motorsport just isn't particularly conducive to trackside viewing. It's very rare I would go to an event without paddock access.

Ok cheers mate will have a look, don’t think I’ll be paying the £4K for paddock access  Cheesy
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #136654 on: September 22, 2019, 06:33:51 PM »

Denver @ Green Bay
Jamaal Williams rushing yards
Over 22.5 @ 5/6 (Beteveryday and Betwhey)

Matt LeFleur, the packers head coach, said in the week that he was concerned about using their best running back, Aaron Jones, too much and burning him out. He said he would even up the carries this week for the number two, Jamaal Williams, whose 28 rushing yards last week were his first of the season. Williams had an ankle knock midweek but he is good to go.

If the packers have any hope of making the playoffs, they have to win this game and that should lead to a positive gamescript and carries for the running backs.

Numberfire project 44.22 yards for him.

This line is way too low, in my opinion, so I'm proposing a healthy wager.

Recommend £42 at 5/6

Quite new to American Football punting. Is there a site I can track this bet on?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #136655 on: September 22, 2019, 06:49:52 PM »

Good luck with all punts, chaps!

You can track them on nfl.com, Hutch.

https://www.nfl.com

Probably somewhere better, but I'm a bit of a donk with stats tracking, as my punting shows  Cool

nuros

View Profile
« Reply #136656 on: September 22, 2019, 06:50:07 PM »

Denver @ Green Bay

Matt LeFleur, the packers head coach, said in the week that he was concerned about using their best running back, Aaron Jones, too much and burning him out. He said he would even up the carries this week for the number two, Jamaal Williams, whose 28 rushing yards last week were his first of the season. Williams had an ankle knock midweek but he is good to go.

If the packers have any hope of making the playoffs, they have to win this game and that should lead to a positive gamescript and carries for the running backs.

Recommend £42 at 5/6

Quite new to American Football punting. Is there a site I can track this bet on?

nfl.com/scores  Just look for the game then click on stats.
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #136657 on: September 22, 2019, 06:50:28 PM »

Beaten to it!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #136658 on: September 22, 2019, 07:30:59 PM »

Beaten to it!

Cheesy

HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #136659 on: September 22, 2019, 07:46:35 PM »

Thanks lads.

Just the sheer number of markets is mind blowing, must be value to be had with so many options to look at Smiley
nuros

View Profile
« Reply #136660 on: September 22, 2019, 11:08:29 PM »

Nice one Tal
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136661 on: September 23, 2019, 07:34:02 AM »

Denver @ Green Bay

Recommend £42 at 5/6

Well done Tal, he rushed 59 yards (we only needed 23) if I understand everything correctly. That goes in the "never in doubt" class, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136662 on: September 23, 2019, 07:35:49 AM »

New Orleans @ Seattle
First Half spread
New Orleans Saints +3
20/23 Billy Mountains

With Drew Brees out, expect head coach sean payton to have concocted some weird plays over the past week, possibly involving now 2nd string QB Taysom Hill, in the house of a conservative seattle team.

Seattle will look to keep it tight, I expect, with this being the team that unfashionably favours the run over the pass.

Very happy with the underdog before HT.

Recommend £30

And another, thanks Tal. Hope it makes up for the Spurs result.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #136663 on: September 23, 2019, 08:34:36 AM »

Thanks, tikay and nuros.

The New Orleans one was a little fortunate, as the offense never got going first half, but defense and special teams played fabulously, so it won for a different reason. No quibbles from me, though: I am quite happy to get it in with top pair top kicker and backdoor the nut flush.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #136664 on: September 23, 2019, 08:37:25 AM »

Thanks lads.

Just the sheer number of markets is mind blowing, must be value to be had with so many options to look at Smiley

Very much this. The compilers can't keep tabs on everything. The head coach made one comment in a press conference and no compiler pricing up the market noticed. This is the punter's privilege, as we can can pick what we want while the bookie is chalking up hundreds of things.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 9107 9108 9109 9110 [9111] 9112 9113 9114 9115 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: