blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:46:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Super League 2012
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Super League 2012  (Read 37547 times)
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 01:49:06 PM »

Got a feeling that Wigan will be really difficult to beat this week.
Also think saints will take the Salford to the cleaners tonight, weather permitting.
Some really close games this week though
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 02:09:17 PM »

Also wakey's cheerleaders are going to be on soccer am in the morning, apparently
nosey-p

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 04:43:39 PM »

Leeds are playing well and at +6, must be the one to be on. Catalans tonight looks good at -8 and Huddersfield tomorrow at -22 with Castleford -6 on Sunday
Raman

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 09:28:15 PM »

I have absolutely no understanding of this game, but flicked it over by accident and heard sky say thepredictorhas Saltford by 14 points so I stick a nifty on @ 5/1

WP.  What a joke game it is.  union >>>>>>>> league.

Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2012, 09:32:37 PM »

I have absolutely no understanding of this game, but flicked it over by accident and heard sky say thepredictorhas Saltford by 14 points so I stick a nifty on @ 5/1

WP.  What a joke game it is.  union >>>>>>>> league.

yeah exciting union game on sky sports 2...70mins gone and 7 pens..no trys gg. abs no incentive to score trys.

you just backed the 100/1 shot that went 40 lengths clear with 3miles left.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 09:35:11 PM by Acidmouse » Logged
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2012, 10:44:07 PM »

LOL great bet.  St Helens were massive favourites and you take notice of a silly gimmick that they're trialling based on the possession and completion rate stats of the game up till that point.  Salford had massively over-performed up to that point, and Saints hadn't really started playing.  Anyone with any knowledge of the game would know Saints were going to win.  Have a look at the bet EvilPie put on before the match.

As for your assessment of the sport being a joke, bit of a joke assessment based on a sample size of less than one game!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2012, 09:01:55 AM »

Rofl, well played. The margin meter ftw.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2012, 02:11:25 PM »

I've taken a small bet Wigan -4 at 1.95, tie no bet with Pinnacle sports in the hope that last weeks shambolic  performance might inspire a much improved one.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
BulldozerD

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2012, 05:29:57 PM »

I've taken a small bet Wigan -4 at 1.95, tie no bet with Pinnacle sports in the hope that last weeks shambolic  performance might inspire a much improved one.

My thinking is also that Leeds may have one eye on the world club championships the following week
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2012, 06:35:28 PM »

Wigan on top in the first half, but a try for Leeds and it's all on again. Wigan score first in the second half and it'll be more comfortable.

Wigan players a million times better than last week's performance.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2012, 06:36:13 PM »

Oh, and McGuire is a dirty cheating shit.

Alverton

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2012, 06:55:20 PM »

Oh dear, I have no understanding how anybody can be mentally strong enough to sit through an entire game of Union, but each to their own of course.  League>>>>>>Union etc. 
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2012, 10:51:38 PM »

Some shit ref decisions..but the best team won.

Watkins was out our MVP from last week which was a blow and when i heard that i realised it was a uphill struggle.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2012, 12:23:26 AM »

Hope you're not including the forward pass that Hall threw to Burrow that he hacked on.

Stevo going on about the replay showing it wasn't forward, when it was clear that Hall was 2m in front of the line when the pass was made, and when Burrow connected with it, it was 4m in front of the line.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2012, 12:28:50 AM »

Leeds had one eye on next week, and Wigan were very good in defence tonight. You definitely missed Watkins.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: