blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:30:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 604738 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3690 on: December 14, 2018, 11:35:04 AM »

^^^^

Agree with that. Saw this on BBC Sport, too;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46562055

I thought some of the youngsters showed great promise too, especially Saka. He's not bad for a 17 year old. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: December 16, 2018, 03:31:44 PM »

Bernd Leno has looked less than convincing in his last few appearances especially on crosses where he did a few passable impressions of Superman on kryptonite.

I wouldn't be too upset if he got "rested" for the next league match.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: December 17, 2018, 10:59:53 AM »

Bernd Leno has looked less than convincing in his last few appearances especially on crosses where he did a few passable impressions of Superman on kryptonite.

I wouldn't be too upset if he got "rested" for the next league match.

Bit of a rick for the third goal but pretty disappointing how readily we got exposed with good crosses floated between 'defenders'. Didn't look great from the off and thought he'd push xhaka into midfield and go back 4 quite quickly in this game. My application is in the post

sola virtus nobilitat
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3693 on: December 17, 2018, 02:25:22 PM »

Still suffering from Wengers lack of (decent) investments in the defensive department.

Hopefully Dick will splash the cash in Jan.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: December 17, 2018, 06:31:27 PM »

Still suffering from Wengers lack of (decent) investments in the defensive department.

It's fair to say that AW left Emery a somewhat unbalanced squad to juggle with.

Blaming him for three 1st choice CB's and several WB's being unavailable due to either injury or suspension not so much.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: December 17, 2018, 07:00:00 PM »

It's fair to say that AW left Emery a somewhat unbalanced squad to juggle with.

Blaming him for three 1st choice CB's and several WB's being unavailable due to either injury or suspension not so much.

Not sure I did, did I?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3696 on: December 18, 2018, 10:16:24 AM »

Wonder if AW is giving his CV a bit of a polish?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: December 19, 2018, 07:11:40 PM »

Having recovered from the "bad back" which kept him out for 4/5 games Mesut Ozil is left out of a strong Arsenal line-up for this evening's milk-cup NLD for "tactical reasons".

It's all getting very weird indeed for our £300K+pw star player - January exit should we find a buyer?

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: December 20, 2018, 11:22:25 PM »

I'm not condoning last evening's disgraceful bottle-throwing incident during the NLD but there's no denying it was a fantastically accurate throw from ~30yds.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3699 on: December 21, 2018, 12:12:53 PM »

I'm not condoning last evening's disgraceful bottle-throwing incident during the NLD but there's no denying it was a fantastically accurate throw from ~30yds.

Mrs Red once hit my friend Philip Cooper with a bar of carbolic.

At the time she was standing in the doorway of our caravan and he was blowing a raspberry at her from the top 4 inches of a slightly wound-down passenger window as we sped past in a Bedford TK.

The older I get, the better I was.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: December 22, 2018, 06:10:58 PM »

It was quite a struggle today and the 3-1 final score was a little flattering as Burnley literally put up a good fight and were lucky to finish with eleven men on the pitch.

Happy with the battling three points in the end and looking forward to Emery Christmas, but more so to Boxing Day.

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: December 23, 2018, 11:52:35 AM »

It was quite a struggle today and the 3-1 final score was a little flattering as Burnley literally put up a good fight and were lucky to finish with eleven men on the pitch.

Happy with the battling three points in the end and looking forward to Emery Christmas, but more so to Boxing Day.

Two sides to every story.  Dyche’s take on it was that Arsenal were systematically cheating for the 2nd home league game in a row.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: December 23, 2018, 11:58:42 AM »

Two sides to every story.  Dyche’s take on it was that Arsenal were systematically cheating for the 2nd home league game in a row.

I suggest you watch the game.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: December 23, 2018, 12:11:33 PM »

Dyche is turning into Mark Hughes for me infact I think double figures him to go next is fair

He suggested Long didnt dive , I hope he did if that was his natural falling technique he has no room being a professional sportsman.

Xhaka just missed the player and fell hardly a dive, and the other one was 50/50

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: December 23, 2018, 12:27:59 PM »

Mrs Red once hit my friend Philip Cooper with a bar of carbolic.

At the time she was standing in the doorway of our caravan and he was blowing a raspberry at her from the top 4 inches of a slightly wound-down passenger window as we sped past in a Bedford TK.

Excellent

sola virtus nobilitat
Pages: 1 ... 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: