blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:05:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273106 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham  (Read 51683 times)
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 03, 2012, 06:29:59 PM »

ha, I saw the email and ignored it because Im regged with DTD anyway and thought my seat was entered as I regged on the stars client.  The email did say ALL players in capital letters but imo they need to make it more clear Tongue

Haha.

I wrote the email myself and wondered if I made it clear enough, looking back, obviously not!

I'll send another email out early next week just to clarify that this is essential whether you are a member of DTD or not! 

Jamie

Lucky I read this thread.

I ignored the email too because I'm a dtd member.
Are you guys already entered into your desired starting days?

I thought I had regged on stars filled a few things in thought that's it didn't realise it involved an IT proficiency test as well
cole21

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2012, 07:59:32 PM »

lol nah mate your ok lol
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 03, 2012, 08:34:04 PM »

Does anyone know how you reg for the side events?
Stars have them but restricted and 0 entries!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 03, 2012, 08:54:49 PM »

Does anyone know how you reg for the side events?
Stars have them but restricted and 0 entries!

I havnt tried ain't they open ? There was 1 guy from Poland in high roller when I last looks they r at bottom of ukipt sat page
I believe stars have a team there ( at dtd) so u can buy in thro your stars account ?
Sure I read that somewhere
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 03, 2012, 08:58:12 PM »

The 336 buy in is registering and high roller also PLO and charity bounty the others not open are on Friday and maybe not open due to the numbers expected for day 1 c ?
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 03, 2012, 09:01:54 PM »

The 336 buy in is registering and high roller also PLO and charity bounty the others not open are on Friday and maybe not open due to the numbers expected for day 1 c ?
Yh looks that way, Thx Tony

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 03, 2012, 10:45:05 PM »

Anyone driving up from essex/London on 1a or b? Any back home after?
WPIL

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 03, 2012, 10:50:05 PM »

Prob driving up Day 1B then back home (Watford) - as soon as I get knocked out!
Hopefully hotels from Saturday!
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 03, 2012, 11:02:40 PM »

As stars qualifiers have priority and thet are running sats till Sunday ( 11 tonight ) at least if any of them request Friday as their day of play do dtd players who have registered get bumped off ?
Or is it a case of your bums on a seat and it's staying ??
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 04, 2012, 12:10:25 AM »

As stars qualifiers have priority and thet are running sats till Sunday ( 11 tonight ) at least if any of them request Friday as their day of play do dtd players who have registered get bumped off ?
Or is it a case of your bums on a seat and it's staying ??

We will not displace anyone who has already secured their seat, we're not that evil Wink

Anyone who qualifies via PokerStars satellites from about 1 week ago has only had the choice of Day 1A or Day 1B and this will continue. Day 1C is completely full other than the alternates list that DTD (Nicola I believe) is compiling.

I'm going to Dublin tomorrow for a meeting with City West and also to the Irish Open if anyone wants any info I will be there and will try and keep an eye on here.

To answer a point that has come up in the thread a couple of time - we will have onsite PS reg team alongside DTD regular cashier team who will offer buy-ins via your PS account for the full 6 hours of late reg for the main event (including alternates) and all side events.

Lastly - anyone who is already registered for Day 1B/1C on PokerStars but would like to transfer to Day 1A please email registrations@pokerstars.com  ....... means you get a break in between a gruelling Day 1 and the relatively early start on Day 2 Smiley

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 04, 2012, 01:47:45 AM »

I queried the email on the 2nd

>Sorry for asking stupid questions.
>
>I entered 1c in the pokerstars client for direct buy in a week or so ago, does that mean I have got day 1c or something else?
>
>I am already a member of dusk til dawn do I still complete the top link?

reply was sent on the 3rd as follows.

You bought your entry directly to play Day 1C, you will play on the day you bought for. I can confirm you are registered to play Day 1C.

If you are a Dusk Till Dawn member, there is no need to register again.

Having read this thread I am now confused again.  Sad

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: April 04, 2012, 06:38:30 AM »

Doobs, apparently you have to register again, just so they can link up your Stars entry to the member at DTD.

Just make sure you follow the link in your email. PM me if you need the link and can't find the email.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
GPPT Jamie

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 04, 2012, 09:56:25 AM »

I queried the email on the 2nd

>Sorry for asking stupid questions.
>
>I entered 1c in the pokerstars client for direct buy in a week or so ago, does that mean I have got day 1c or something else?
>
>I am already a member of dusk til dawn do I still complete the top link?

reply was sent on the 3rd as follows.

You bought your entry directly to play Day 1C, you will play on the day you bought for. I can confirm you are registered to play Day 1C.

If you are a Dusk Till Dawn member, there is no need to register again.

Having read this thread I am now confused again.  Sad

Hi,

Sorry Doobs, one of the inbox team must have the incorrect information, I will make sure I go through with them again.

To clarify, we need everyone who bought in/satellited via PokerStars to complete this form regardless of whether they hold DTD membership already.

Cheers!
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 04, 2012, 11:45:56 AM »

Dear Nicola please can u ask stars to send me another e mail with these links on or whatever's on them as I'm totally crap at this sort of thong or can u tell me if I'm registered ? Thanks . Tony
Hi Tony

I'll private message it to you, don't want people filling it out for fun...Wink

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 04, 2012, 11:59:13 AM »

FREE UKIPT SEAT: As we have 4,500 views on the UKIPT news, it's looking like we will reach the target of 5,000 today/tomorrow (*cough* a week early!!!!!) so looks like I'm keeping my job and someone will win a UKIPT seat Smiley

Thanks so so much for everyone's support...it's getting close to the time I need to draw a winner from everyone who has posted/tweeted about the UKIPT!

This is your last chance to post and send me a copy of the link.

To enter please copy this link and promote the £1 Million UKIPT it's next weekend!!! Good Luck everyone Smiley

http://​www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/​news/​ukipt-nottingham-now-guaranteed​-at-1-million/2232

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: