blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:34:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Live staking interest wondering...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Live staking interest wondering...  (Read 13049 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2012, 11:15:25 AM »

when I post hands I don't ACTUALLY really want to know the best thing to do  I have adecent idea already)

And that's your problem

How is that the problem? I could easily just not post. It's not like they are brag posts or I wait for everyones answers then disagree with them.

I take the time to think, wow that's an interesting hand I'll mark it and post it on blonde maybe an interesting discussion will arise but everyone has this feeling of elitism in poker where they can't comment on hands if they are higher stakes or w/e. Everyone should comment on every thread they have an opinion on and it would make for a fantastic section of the site. I was just trying to encourage a bit more of it but I guess when something is interesting and everyone has an opinion it'll happen shouldn't try force it.

I don't think that's true.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2012, 12:50:37 PM »

STOP moaning when u get outdrawn by me always!!!

Vyrojhryihvewyiu478)(/!?@"?):8!?@(Sad
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2012, 05:42:06 PM »

when I post hands I don't ACTUALLY really want to know the best thing to do  I have adecent idea already)

And that's your problem

How is that the problem? I could easily just not post. It's not like they are brag posts or I wait for everyones answers then disagree with them.

I take the time to think, wow that's an interesting hand I'll mark it and post it on blonde maybe an interesting discussion will arise but everyone has this feeling of elitism in poker where they can't comment on hands if they are higher stakes or w/e. Everyone should comment on every thread they have an opinion on and it would make for a fantastic section of the site. I was just trying to encourage a bit more of it but I guess when something is interesting and everyone has an opinion it'll happen shouldn't try force it.

I think you're missing my point young David.

I think that players are reluctant to offer advice to someone who probably knows the best line anyway.

That's all I was saying.

I finally get the DOG in one of my threads.... and he's not even talking to me... instead and ofc its Lil'D.

You're so loved sir, you don't need a girlfriend willing to do anything you ask... wake you up in special ways and wear ****** for you........ you have all the attention  of the men and the boys.

Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: