blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 06:17:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272954 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cmon England!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cmon England!!!!  (Read 45856 times)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2012, 10:00:02 PM »

Pretty much the worst England team of my lifetime.

Got to love Roy Hodgson though.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 19, 2012, 10:01:10 PM »

It actually burns my fingers typing this, but Terry was outstanding today.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2012, 10:12:23 PM »

Pretty much the worst England team of my lifetime.

Got to love Roy Hodgson though.
+1. Warming to him and can see why the Albion fans love him. Could turn out an excellent appointment.

Not a Terry fan as a person but at least 3 times I shouted well played Terry tonight.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 19, 2012, 10:14:59 PM »

Italy v England - This surely has to be set up to be one of the dullest games of the tournament? Both have same tactics and neither are fantastic going foward.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 19, 2012, 10:21:37 PM »

Italy v England - This surely has to be set up to be one of the dullest games of the tournament? Both have same tactics and neither are fantastic going foward.

If we win who gives a shit, maybe we can outnit them lol
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 19, 2012, 10:27:55 PM »

Isn't it nice to have an Englishman in charge of England again. I saw a picture of Roy today walking around the sunny town centre in khaki shorts and a polo shirt with a red face. He looked so English it brought a tear to my eye. All he needed was a knotted hanky on his head for the full authentic Englishman abroad look. Really like him as manager.

Also who said Gerrard shouldn't be in this team? His delivery has been world class in this tournament, created most of our goals, great industry and enthusiasm. Great skipper.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: June 19, 2012, 10:29:24 PM »

Omg that was a foot over the line ........

How small is your foot?!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 19, 2012, 10:35:31 PM »

Isn't it nice to have an Englishman in charge of England again. I saw a picture of Roy today walking around the sunny town centre in khaki shorts and a polo shirt with a red face. He looked so English it brought a tear to my eye. All he needed was a knotted hanky on his head for the full authentic Englishman abroad look. Really like him as manager.

Also who said Gerrard shouldn't be in this team? His delivery has been world class in this tournament, created most of our goals, great industry and enthusiasm. Great skipper.
Yeah and expectations have been realistic. We all thought its a tough group and most would never have us winning it. If 'Arry got the job then we would probably been expecting miracles and an appearance in the final

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2012, 10:42:26 PM »

Steve Gerard, have to eat my words, very good tonight. Good post match interview too.

He was led to glorify Rooney's amaze contribution and unbelieveable impact now he was back in the team with 'Sum up Wayne Rooney's goal for us'

'Tap in'

WP Gerard

Rooney, less than average. Can't really see what he contributes ahead of someone like Andy Carroll.

Didn't make a chance for himself, didn't make a chance for anyone else. Didn't beat a man. Didn't hold the ball up well. Didn't bring other players in to the game. Joke header with our best chance of the game other than the goal..Still so massively over rated. But am glad he tapped one in

sola virtus nobilitat
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2012, 10:44:04 PM »

Steve Gerard, have to eat my words, very good tonight. Good post match interview too.

He was led to glorify Rooney's amaze contribution and unbelieveable impact now he was back in the team with 'Sum up Wayne Rooney's goal for us'

'Tap in'

WP Gerard

Rooney, less than average. Can't really see what he contributes ahead of someone like Andy Carroll.

Didn't make a chance for himself, didn't make a chance for anyone else. Didn't beat a man. Didn't hold the ball up well. Didn't bring other players in to the game. Joke header with our best chance of the game other than the goal..Still so massively over rated. But am glad he tapped one in

Yeh if you base his whole career on today he is over rated.

Clearly Carroll Rooney>>> Rooney Welbeck

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2012, 10:44:18 PM »

Omg that was a foot over the line ........

How small is your foot?!
in reality it's probably 6 inch like mine

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2012, 10:44:44 PM »

Swap Gerrard n milner and play Rooney and carroll up top?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2012, 10:45:47 PM »

Balance hasn't been quite right in any of the 3 games so far but was at it's worst tonight.
We're suited to playing better teams and make it hard against weaker teams so should suit us being underdogs again.

Carroll would start for me from now on and I'm not sure who I'd play off him. I'd probably play Wellbeck or Rooney wide and have all 3 on. Still think we suit 451 better.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2012, 10:46:30 PM »

'Tap in'

WP Gerard

TBF, i've always lolled at him being put in the world class bracket with players like Messi, Ronaldo, Parlour etc

sola virtus nobilitat
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2012, 10:51:04 PM »

'Tap in'

WP Gerard

TBF, i've always lolled at him being put in the world class bracket with players like Messi, Ronaldo, Parlour etc

Yeh Clearly Messi and Ronaldo are in a bracket of their own but Rooney is easily the best player we have

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: