blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:30:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Darts Betting and discussion
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 ... 236 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Darts Betting and discussion  (Read 488471 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: January 03, 2016, 08:37:57 PM »

I love THE BULLET but he won't be in this year.

Wouldn't mind seeing Wade getting the boot. Think his quarter final performance may just be the nail in his premier league coffin. Very boring to watch. And these days he just seems resigned to the fact he can't beat the top players.

Would like to see Smith and Klaasen come in for Kim and Wade.

I think that demolition against Ando finished Wade's career for me at the top level.  The body language at the hand shake at the end of the game when he got destroyed just said 'i tried Bristow to convince me i can still operate at the top level but it made no difference at all'.  He is nowhere near the top players talent wise/scoring wise and has run like god to win 6 tv majors (last one was in 2010 fwiw when the game was a lot easier once Taylor was out than today).

Imagine he's got enough scratch to just plot up with his bird, and potter about.

buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: January 03, 2016, 08:40:34 PM »

Anderson 4/5 most 180's. I know they're both decent but this is a good bet no?

This is a good bet.  Lewis drops down to 19's more often.

I had a little dabble on this and Ando seems to be dropping down to 19's much more than usual.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: January 03, 2016, 08:43:08 PM »

Wouldn't mind seeing Wade getting the boot. Think his quarter final performance may just be the nail in his premier league coffin. Very boring to watch. And these days he just seems resigned to the fact he can't beat the top players.

I think that demolition against Ando finished Wade's career for me at the top level.  The body language at the hand shake at the end of the game when he got destroyed just said 'i tried Bristow to convince me i can still operate at the top level but it made no difference at all'.  He is nowhere near the top players talent wise/scoring wise and has run like god to win 6 tv majors (last one was in 2010 fwiw when the game was a lot easier once Taylor was out than today).

Imagine he's got enough scratch to just plot up with his bird, and potter about.

He prefers fixing cars still to playing darts.  Bristow said 'hardest part about managing wade is getting him out from under a car to actually practice'.
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: January 03, 2016, 08:45:18 PM »

He prefers fixing cars still to playing darts.  Bristow said 'hardest part about managing wade is getting him out from under a car to actually practice'.

Wouldn't be able to get me out the bedroom if I was him
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: January 03, 2016, 08:51:32 PM »

Wouldn't be able to get me out the bedroom if I was him

Agreed.  She must look incredible all dolled up in the bedroom.  Incredible rack.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: January 03, 2016, 08:52:24 PM »

Haha, com.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: January 03, 2016, 08:54:02 PM »

Just shows what an odd ball he is that he would prefer to fix cars for peanuts than play darts for fortunes.  No wonder he has had mental issues.  Couldn't imagine jackpot even fitting under a car never mind fixing it!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: January 03, 2016, 09:03:02 PM »

Just shows what an odd ball he is that he would prefer to fix cars for peanuts than play darts for fortunes.  No wonder he has had mental issues.  Couldn't imagine jackpot even fitting under a car never mind fixing it!

Someone who has mental health issues an odd ball

Welcome to 1980
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: January 03, 2016, 10:10:46 PM »

Wade and Thornton in the premier league. Betway go 4/1 anderson

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: January 03, 2016, 10:14:18 PM »

Fair play to ando.  Wasn't a classic but Lewis just had too many loose darts at key times.  Pretty much went how everyone thought.  Ando would win but not by as much as the hcap suggested. VWP all posters over the last 2 weeks.  Been some great selections put up.  tyvm.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: January 04, 2016, 09:05:05 AM »

I got it completely wrong everywhere!

What can i do between now and the 4th Feb Sad I feel so alone.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: January 04, 2016, 10:30:21 AM »

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: January 06, 2016, 02:28:39 PM »

This Durrant is quite good, well, hes been better than the rest I've watched.
His doubling this match is class.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: January 08, 2016, 02:53:20 PM »

Think Smith is going to love the Premier league, fast short formats and he doesn't care about who he plays really.

Looking forward to doing my bollocks every thursday Smiley

Weetabix

View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: January 20, 2016, 05:28:39 PM »

MVG 15/8  to take down the pdc masters which kicks off in 10 days, generous price?   His draw looks a good one.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 ... 236 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: