blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:57:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Darts Betting and discussion
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 ... 236 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Darts Betting and discussion  (Read 484682 times)
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #2340 on: January 31, 2017, 12:18:50 AM »

Anyone like Taylor at 5/6 vs chisnall in premier league
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: February 22, 2017, 05:17:04 PM »

https://joshsdartistry.wordpress.com/2017/02/18/wright-whitewashes-van-gerwen-with-133-60-average-at-cheltenham-masters/

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: May 07, 2017, 09:40:55 PM »

Wright just smashed mvg 6-0
Don't think it'll be the last time we see wright beat him this year
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: May 07, 2017, 10:25:19 PM »

Wright just smashed mvg 6-0
Don't think it'll be the last time we see wright beat him this year

By his own imperious standards MVG he hasn't actually been playing his A game for a while, got beat 6-1 by Ian white last euro tour, beaten by Taylor in the PL very comfortably, drew with Chizzy and Wright when both missed darts to beat him and he really snuck out of trouble, we're used to seeing 104 averages from him as total standard, competition is so tough nowadays if you turn up vs Garry Anderson, Peter Wright etc and average a flat 100 you'll probably get a proper beating, 5 years ago the thought of averaging just under 100 and getting slammed 6-0 was unhead off, but now you aren't a lock to win averaging 105.

He's going through a wobbly patch for sure, last 6 weeks, still won 2 ranking events, cashed for 60 bags and thrown a 9 darter, so its not the worst bad path i've ever seen Smiley

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: May 07, 2017, 10:32:28 PM »

Ex, who you think early runners for PL next year???

You think Gurney or Price got a sniff if they can put a TV run together or do OK at the worlds? Possible return for the Wizard. Love speculating on this!

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: May 07, 2017, 11:25:50 PM »

Maybe mensur will be invited again? He declined this year.
Price Keeps improving and being Welsh might help.
Room for two if wade goes and as taylor done. Kim might not be back.
Mensur price and cross!
Need to bring cadby over
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: May 08, 2017, 06:44:42 PM »

Maybe mensur will be invited again? He declined this year.
Price Keeps improving and being Welsh might help.
Room for two if wade goes and as taylor done. Kim might not be back.
Mensur price and cross!
Need to bring cadby over

Would love to see a proper wild card, like Cadby given a shot.

Thornton is a cult hero in our fantasy darts league I play in. His mid-throw tilting is legendary piss-taking material.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: May 08, 2017, 07:06:07 PM »

Even though Taylor said he's off the tour next year, the Premier League isn't technically a tour event.

I wouldn't be surprised if he got a wild card to play.

Problem is that the top 8 are so far clear of the rest.

And the top 4 are so clear of players 5-8.

Premier League is getting far too predictable. I wonder what price you would have got correctly stating the 4 to make the playoffs.

Kim and Klaasen have got their arses handed to them on a plate, just like Smith, Bunting, Thornton and countless others have in the past.

If Wadey carries on the way he's going, it's likely to drop from a top8 to a top 7...

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: May 08, 2017, 07:19:23 PM »

Even though Taylor said he's off the tour next year, the Premier League isn't technically a tour event.

Premier League is getting far too predictable. I wonder what price you would have got correctly stating the 4 to make the playoffs.

Kim and Klaasen have got their arses handed to them on a plate, just like Smith, Bunting, Thornton and countless others have in the past.

If Wadey carries on the way he's going, it's likely to drop from a top8 to a top 7...

Wade is like Everton in the EPL still miles clear of the rest but can't compete at all with the big boys. He is playing to his peak most of the time he just isn't talented enough to compete at the modern day top level now.  He hasn't regressed for me the others have just got substantially better and/or are much more naturally talented.  As long as he knows his level and can stay motivated to just be the 6th or 7th best player in the world at best he can still keep making £250k a year for the next ten years.

As for whether he will retain his prem league place is unsure as it is an invitation event where only the top 4 in the world are gtd a place.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: May 08, 2017, 07:19:52 PM »

Think Gurney more likely than White/Price I think.
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: May 08, 2017, 07:30:58 PM »

Wade is like Everton in the EPL still miles clear of the rest but can't compete at all with the big boys. He is playing to his peak most of the time he just isn't talented enough to compete at the modern day top level now.  He hasn't regressed for me the others have just got substantially better and/or are much more naturally talented.  As long as he knows his level and can stay motivated to just be the 6th or 7th best player in the world at best he can still keep making £250k a year for the next ten years.

As for whether he will retain his prem league place is unsure as it is an invitation event where only the top 4 in the world are gtd a place.

The fact its an invitation event is what makes me think Taylor plays again next year.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: May 08, 2017, 07:33:30 PM »

Wade is like Everton in the EPL still miles clear of the rest but can't compete at all with the big boys. He is playing to his peak most of the time he just isn't talented enough to compete at the modern day top level now.  He hasn't regressed for me the others have just got substantially better and/or are much more naturally talented.  As long as he knows his level and can stay motivated to just be the 6th or 7th best player in the world at best he can still keep making £250k a year for the next ten years.

The fact its an invitation event is what makes me think Taylor plays again next year.

He definitely could.  He still draws the crowds and sells tickets.  Not sure he would fancy travelling around UK and Europe on 15 Thurs nights in a row however for little prize money relative to his glory days.  If he wins this year as a 12/1 shot surely Hearn will demand he defends it?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 07:38:28 PM by arbboy » Logged
The Camel

View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: May 08, 2017, 07:55:32 PM »

Wade is like Everton in the EPL still miles clear of the rest but can't compete at all with the big boys. He is playing to his peak most of the time he just isn't talented enough to compete at the modern day top level now.  He hasn't regressed for me the others have just got substantially better and/or are much more naturally talented.  As long as he knows his level and can stay motivated to just be the 6th or 7th best player in the world at best he can still keep making £250k a year for the next ten years.

He definitely could.  He still draws the crowds and sells tickets.  Not sure he would fancy travelling around UK and Europe on 15 Thurs nights in a row however for little prize money relative to his glory days.  If he wins this year as a 12/1 shot surely Hearn will demand he defends it?

No other commitments for the year, just the Premier League.

He'll be a commentator and do the travelling anyway if he isn't playing, so he might as well play.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: May 08, 2017, 08:07:55 PM »

No other commitments for the year, just the Premier League.

He'll be a commentator and do the travelling anyway if he isn't playing, so he might as well play.

I really hope he never commentates.  Jesus listening to that Stokie accent constantly would drive me nuts with his constant snidey comments about the players.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: May 08, 2017, 08:23:21 PM »

There has to be an argument to freshen up the PL format. The increase to 10 runners hasn't worked as no matter who gets the wild cards they tend to be fodder.
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 ... 236 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: