blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:27:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Darts Betting and discussion
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 ... 236 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Darts Betting and discussion  (Read 488335 times)
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #2550 on: August 25, 2017, 05:24:25 PM »

I think Szazbo +4.5 @ 11/8 is a good one given how unfocused Gary is (Betfred)

Perfect. It slots inbetween the 2 games worth watching, Taylor Ando and RVB Cadby.

Not quite perfect I'm afraid Sad

Bazza, i'll see you at the soup kitchen. Brutal times.

Corey's a good kid but not yet perfect. Maybe if he tried throwing the dart a little harder..
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: August 25, 2017, 09:04:20 PM »

Haha yeh, you don't wanna get hit by a Corey Cadby Dart!

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: September 10, 2017, 09:37:44 PM »

Rob Cross turned it on this weekend, averaged 104 up the final but wasn't quite good enough for the bald guy

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: September 11, 2017, 09:43:29 AM »

Rob Cross turned it on this weekend, averaged 104 up the final but wasn't quite good enough for the bald guy

He has to be in the running for a PL spot now. Obviously needs a big TV performance but has a few chances left.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: September 12, 2017, 10:14:48 AM »

He has to be in the running for a PL spot now. Obviously needs a big TV performance but has a few chances left.

Yeh defo a couple of 1/4s and some good performances and he's a big favourite... Deep run at the world's would lock it obviously.

Pl interesting...

Mvg
Lewis
Garry
Wright
Barny
Chizzy

Those are locked up, that leaves 4 (!) places up for grabs

Wade probably sneak back in despite a horrible year? Gurney and Cross the stand out newbie candidates, Mensur world #7 has tobe in the running but no one who doesn't watch darts every week has a clue who he is! I wonder if some grinder like Ian White gets a shot or they wild card it with someone like cristo reyes try boost some Spanish darts.

Kyle Anderson might get a poke for the aussie viewers?

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: September 12, 2017, 11:42:16 AM »

Yeah those six are locks. I think Superchin is a lock as well barring a real dip in form. Kyle Anderson is coming with a late run and has to be in with a shout. Has the perfect game for the format plus the Aussie factor. Suljovic probably merits a spot based on ranking although his style isn't ideal for the format. I'd expect Cross to do enough between now and January to get a place as well. Smith and Price have both tailed off of late and surely Wade doesn't get another shot at it?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: September 12, 2017, 11:57:10 AM »

Didn't Mensur say last year when his name was mentioned he didn't want a spot? Guess when you live Austria travelling every week is tough, still it's like gtd £80K and incredible for sponsorship possibilities so seems a bit mad.

Wade....doesn't deserve the spot, out of the top 10, no runs in majors, no titles, averaged 90 all year, reputation alone and the fact Phil is gg, Huybrects and Klaasen have done nothing, might sneak in purely on reputation.

Mvg
Garry
Wright
Lewis
Chizzy
Barney

Gurney

Cross

Mensur, Smith, Anderson

I think given there is a leg in Belgium this year I think any sort of anything from Kim Huybrects would probably get him in

Wade would probably get a spot with some sort of form resurgence and a deep run in a major. Price not done anything and didn't impress in the World Series, not in much form think he'll need a real rush to get in.

Someone like Benito van de Pas with a deep run somewhere?
 Been more consistent than Jelle and the Dutch do love it.

Perhaps a Phil Taylor extension?  Corey Cadby before he even gets hours tour card?

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: September 17, 2017, 10:05:10 PM »

Did not see that coming!!!

That was a thoroughly enjoyable tournament from start to finish actually.

gotta be locked for the PL if he wants it Mensur

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: September 17, 2017, 10:48:03 PM »

Even if he does retire from the regular tour, I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor plays the Premier League.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: September 18, 2017, 04:25:40 PM »

Yeah Mensur a lock now assuming he accepts.

Some tasty first round matches at WGP. Pity it's such a short format.
sparkles

View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: September 18, 2017, 10:14:13 PM »

I think Robert Thornton is very big odds vs Kim Huybrechts who has looked very out of form for a long time. 6/4
Gary anderson has previous for messing up in opening rounds and could be tilted after losing the final to mensur. North 8/1
Interested in handicaps of bunting vs wright
Like Cullen too
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: September 19, 2017, 11:37:59 PM »

I think Robert Thornton is very big odds vs Kim Huybrechts who has looked very out of form for a long time. 6/4
Gary anderson has previous for messing up in opening rounds and could be tilted after losing the final to mensur. North 8/1
Interested in handicaps of bunting vs wright
Like Cullen too

Richard North been causing a few stirs this year on the Pro Tour and had a couple of tidy performances on the Euro Tour, very confident chap with a good style, would defo look for a handicap bet there I think anything 5/4+ +2.5 sets would be a great spot. I think he's a little shaky and inexperienced with set play though which I think would dissuade me from going for the outright.

Thornton/Huybrechts is an interesting one... Thorn only made it in because Taylor pulled out, he's been terrible all year, just looks like he's given up...But I love the idea of opposing "streaky/flow" players like Kim Huybrechts in this tournament, the double start can throw major spanners in the work so picking spots to back players who are experienced and solid doublers with a big favourite double (I think this is why Thornton has a great record here - steady player who is/was brilliant at D20) guys like Mensur, Mervyn King, Ian White, etc over people like Chizzy, Micheal Smith and Huybrechts...

Agree I think Cullen is ready to go, the 1 month break doesn't seem to have done Darren Webster any good and he's a guy who's doubles have improved hugely this year.

Can't bet him at 33s because he's got a nasty draw but will be VERY interesting to see how Rob Cross gets on in this tournament, got a tough run in and he's getting more and more expectation on him every time and this is quite a tricky format + will be interesting to see how he gets on in a set format.

There's a few matches that look AMAZING for betting, can't wait to see all the markets!!!

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: September 20, 2017, 12:58:51 AM »

Thornton defending chunks of prize money as well. Will really start to plummet down the rankings if he doesn't get a deep run soon. That added pressure unlikely to be much help to him. Kim been hopeless for a while now though.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: September 20, 2017, 07:57:52 AM »

I think he's done the Thorn Sad

sparkles

View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: September 20, 2017, 11:49:52 AM »

Can back gurney vs Lewis both at 11/10. Tough one to call isn't it?
Bunting 10/3 vs wright should hopefully make for a good handicap, wright been terrible
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 ... 236 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: