blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:19:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Darts Betting and discussion
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 ... 236 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Darts Betting and discussion  (Read 488515 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #3360 on: January 25, 2019, 10:37:30 AM »

Not a bad post for a bloke lacking in the finger department.

im.a quality not quantity man on the finger front  Cheesy

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: January 26, 2019, 05:55:35 PM »

Scott waites has gone from losing the Lakeside final to losing in last 512 of a Challenge Tour event in the space of a fortnight.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: January 30, 2019, 03:33:41 PM »

It looks like Anderson’s back issues are really starting to take their toll. He’s pulled out of this weekends Masters. Is a doubt for the PL, I suspect he will play in that as it’s more lucrative but at what sort of level remains to be seen.
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: January 30, 2019, 03:54:50 PM »

It looks like Anderson’s back issues are really starting to take their toll. He’s pulled out of this weekends Masters. Is a doubt for the PL, I suspect he will play in that as it’s more lucrative but at what sort of level remains to be seen.

Are you allowed a runner in darts like cricket?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: January 30, 2019, 05:18:54 PM »

Don't think its a huge price he retires this year.  Think he has made enough money to retire now and won everything in the game he would have wanted to win. He doesn't love darts as a sport, happy to take loads of time off with family away from practice and hates the travel/media side of the game being a top player forces on him.

His missus always looks like she would wear the trousers as well in their marriage given where they are located near Minehead must be a massive ball ache over a year to get to every event he has to travel to compared to being based more centrally.  

Don't think he will care less about a legacy or his place on the all time list either.  Coupled all that with the fact he has his own mini stable of youngsters i imagine he must get a piece of their revenue somehow.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 05:26:22 PM by arbboy » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: January 30, 2019, 06:58:23 PM »

Don't think its a huge price he retires this year.  Think he has made enough money to retire now and won everything in the game he would have wanted to win. He doesn't love darts as a sport, happy to take loads of time off with family away from practice and hates the travel/media side of the game being a top player forces on him.

His missus always looks like she would wear the trousers as well in their marriage given where they are located near Minehead must be a massive ball ache over a year to get to every event he has to travel to compared to being based more centrally.  

Don't think he will care less about a legacy or his place on the all time list either.  Coupled all that with the fact he has his own mini stable of youngsters i imagine he must get a piece of their revenue somehow.

Could probably nick a few grand a week doing exhibitions at Butlins Cheesy

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: January 31, 2019, 10:49:02 AM »

Yeah I wouldn’t disagree with that. He already plays a fairly light schedule and if his back is causing him real issues and darts is aggravating it I could see him calling it a day, this is the second year running he has really struggled post worlds which i’m giessing is to do with the heavy schedule Oct-Dec. He has two young kids as well and can’t be short of a few quid, so his priorities are likely to be somewhat different nowadays. I don’t think he’s the type to struggle on if he isn’t capable of competing at the top level.

I took some fancy prices on a wide Suljovic win on Thursday. PL is obviously pretty lucrative so i’m guessing he plays even if he’s struggling unless they give him a pass for a couple of weeks. It’s a long old trek up to Newcastle from his gaff as well which can’t help.
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: January 31, 2019, 06:53:48 PM »

Suljovic 7/1 for match treble tomorrow
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: February 01, 2019, 10:09:41 PM »

No sweat suljovic
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: February 02, 2019, 02:58:51 PM »

What people liking in price v wade?
Could be a hostile crowd, price will embrace it I reckon
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: February 02, 2019, 03:03:02 PM »

What people liking in price v wade?
Could be a hostile crowd, price will embrace it I reckon

such a watching brief this event.  You have no idea what any of them have been doing for a month + since the worlds and it isn't a ranking event either so their motivation, apart from a huge first prize for playing 4 games, has to be taken on trust.   I was at resorts world on Thurs night in Bham where MVG and Whitlock did an exhiibition and they both looked in great nick.  Whitlock gets on the plane from the NEC to edinburgh the next morning and gets drilled 10-1.  Watching brief this event if you ever needed a watching brief.
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: February 02, 2019, 07:53:50 PM »

Typical wade winning with 87 average
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: February 04, 2019, 08:50:16 PM »

Anderson out of Premier league, must be close to retirement.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: February 04, 2019, 09:38:23 PM »

Comedy exhibition style additions to the PL this year with Ando out.  Hearn must be struggling to sell the tickets at certain venues you would think.  Maybe the Dutch fans are not filling out their arenas to say bye to Barney given how bang out of form he has been.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: February 04, 2019, 11:01:34 PM »

Farcical move. The really ridiculous part is that points won in these matches will count for the other 9 players. If you are Gurney having to face Durrant you are not exactly going to be loving life, Whereas Wright facing Lennon will be very happy with his lot. Oh and Cullen must be sick rhat the Leeds night isn’t until after Judgement Night otherwise he would have surely got a poke at it.
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 ... 236 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: